More Star Wars Series for Disney Plus Are Coming

All topics on all things Lucasfilm.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

More Star Wars Series for Disney Plus Are Coming

Post by Sotiris »

We’ve now got our hands on a list of potential Star Wars shows that could be put into development. The five shows on the list our source provided us includes streaming series focusing on characters such as Princess Leia (young), Captain Phasma, The Knights of Ren, Rose Tico, and the big standout that caught our eye was one for Sith Lord Darth Bane.

To be crystal clear this is very very early days and these are not shows about to go into production these are just ideas they’re considering internally at Lucasfilm/Disney. More titles could be on their overall list but these are some that have come our way.

There had been calls online to see Stranger Things actress Millie Bobby Brown play a young Princess Leia, which fandom had a decent reaction to and seemingly Mille was into the idea as she dressed up as Leia for Halloween last year. Will we see that become a series? That remains to be seen.

With the Skywalker Saga said to be ending with Star Wars: Episode IX, there is a lot of potential covering those characters as well and the Knights of Ren certainly gets my vote. It’s an interesting list of potential projects for sure.
Source: https://hnentertainment.co/exclusive-li ... nsidering/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Re: More Star Wars Series for Disney Plus Are Coming

Post by Mooky »

I would have loved to see MBB as Leia, but in a feature film.

I feel like Disney is going overboard with all this Disney+ content.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Re: More Star Wars Series for Disney Plus Are Coming

Post by JeanGreyForever »

I find MBB to be highly overrated myself. I'd much rather see Billie Lourd in the role. Besides the resemblance, which I especially note when watching Carrie Fisher in A New Hope, I can't see enough else worthy enough to take on Carrie's legacy.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey