DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

<center><b>THE COMPLETE SERIES ON DVD

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

See The Unaired Episodes That Reveal How The Series Ended!

<u>On DVD August 23</u></b>
</center>

BURBANK, Calif., April 26, 2005 – Buena Vista Home Entertainment presents <b>LIFE AS WE KNOW IT</b>, on 3-
disc DVD August 23. <b>LIFE AS WE KNOW IT</b> defines the spirit of life through the eyes of teenagers Dino,
Jonathan, Ben, Jackie, Deborah and Sue. This coming-of-age story is not just about sex, love, friendship and
family but also about how the pressures of growing up affect the teenagers’ attitudes toward the things and people
they love, and how these experiences shape them into adults.

For the first time, audiences can experience the <u>entire</u> first season of <b>LIFE AS WE KNOW IT</b>. This DVD box set
includes two exclusive, unaired episodes that reveal how the series ended. Plus, the bonus features include
outtakes, deleted scenes and much more.

The excellent cast of <b>LIFE AS WE KNOW IT</b> includes Sean Faris (“<i>Pearl Harbor</i>”), Jon Foster (“<i>The Door In
The Floor</i>”), Chris Lowell, Missy Peregrym, Kelly Osbourne (“<i>The Osbournes</i>”), Jessica Lucas (“<i>The L Word</i>”),
D.B. Sweeney (“<i>The Cutting Edge</i>,” “<i>Fire In The Sky</i>”) and Lisa Darr (“<i>Popular</i>”).

<b><u>DVD bonus features:</b></u>
• Two exclusive unaired episodes
• Outtakes
• Deleted scenes
• Audio commentaries
• Producer’s photo gallery

<b><u>STREET DATE: August 23, 2005</b></u>
<u>Direct prebook</u>: June 28
<u>Distributor prebook</u>: July 12
<u>Suggested retail price</u>: $39.99 (3-disc DVD)
<u>Rated</u>: “TV-14”
Bonus features not rated and subject to change.
<u>DVD aspect ratio</u>: 1.33:1, formatted 4x3
<u>DVD Sound</u>: Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009F43DG/thehomeimprovemz">Preorder <b>Life as We Know It: The Complete Series</b> on DVD from Amazon.com</a>

Buena Vista Home Entertainment, an industry leader, is committed to showcasing great television on DVD. BVHE
has responded to consumer demand by providing an ever-increasing amount of quality television entertainment in
the collectible DVD format. BVHE’s superbly mastered DVD box sets include “Alias,” “The Golden Girls,”
“Home Improvement,” “Felicity,” “Popular,” “Boy Meets World,” “Sports Night,” “Once And Again,” and “Sweet
Valley High.” Upcoming box sets include the blockbuster series “Lost,” “Desperate Housewives,” the unique
comedy “Scrubs,” “Tilt,” and more.

Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. is a recognized industry leader. Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. is
the marketing, sales and distribution company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax,
Dimension and Buena Vista videocassettes and DVDs.

"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:25 am 
Anniversary Edition

The Box-Art for popular TV Series "Life As We Know It" has been posted at this link - http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3399!
Sorry, for not posting it here, but I don't really know how to!
I don't know much about this show, since it hasn't aired yet in Australia, but from the box-art it seems like its a show about teenagers in a high school(duh!) and it has Kelly Osborne starring in it (from what I can tell)!
-James