Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!!!!!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Cinderelly
Gold Classic Collection

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!!!!!

Post by Cinderelly »

:D I just received an email from dvdtoons saying that i was one of their five winners of the kiki's delivery service DVD!!!!!!! Yippee skipee! I've finally won something other than free pepsi and french fries! So, i'm really looking forward to this because i'm a huge fan of princess mononoke. I've heard that this movie is aimed more at children but even if that is true, i think i will like it anyway. So, i guess the point of this topic was to say yea to online contests and i hope everyone is having a great day/night!!!
Last edited by Cinderelly on Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inigo: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Westley: Do you always begin conversations this way?

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Goofy Luv

Post by Goofy Luv »

Cinderelly-

Congratulations! That's very cool news :D
<a href="http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html? ... disney">My Disney DVD Collection</a>

Webmaster, Fresno's DVD Connection
poco
Special Edition

Post by poco »

WAY TO GO!!!!! clap clap clap!!! :o :) :P
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -- Dr. Seuss
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Very cool. Congrats! :D

Only thing I've won in life is a Galaxy Quest contest through some theater chain website when it was playing in theaters. Got a shirt, hat, bag, pocket knife, etc. Oh yeah, and I won an Armageddon movie poster from McDonalds, but they "ran out"...how convenient. :D

Anyway, Kiki's Delivery Service is a really fun movie, and I think you'll like it. One of the always-delightful Phil Hartman's last projects was the English dub of the film. I've only seen the subtitled version, but definitely would like to see the English version, and hopefully I'll pick it up at some point in the future.

Hope you enjoy it! :)
Jake Lipson
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jake Lipson »

Cool. I won A Very Merry Pooh Year from them last year and entered all of their current Disney contests. I know I lost the Miyazakis (I own Spirited Away now anyway and Kiki is in the house, but Mom paid for it so it's the famaly's disc until I pay her back, but I can watch it), and I now own Treasure Planet, too. So I'm hoping to win one of the Toy Story movies. If I win Treasure Planet from the deal I'll sell it sealed and use the money towards Toy Story.
<a href=http://jakelipson.dvdaf.com/owned/ target=blank>My modest collection of little silver movie discss</a>