Cinderella Discussion

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Re: Cinderella Discussion

Post by carolinakid »

Beautiful!

I wish we had these baby Princess and their families paintings in the American parks.

The artwork in this Paris resort restaurant looks stunning!

As someone whose home parks are Walt Disney World and Disneyland, Iโ€™m jealous
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

WOW the daddy looks really caliente rawrrr :drool: I wouldnt mind a disney plus spinoff about him lol :P

From all the new artworks I love the one with Tiana and her parents the most, its really heartwarming
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

Oui, Disneynerd, Lord Tremaine is one hot daddy! No wonder Lady Tremaine wanted to get her hooks in him.

Poor Cinderella! Raised in such a luxurious environment and yet forced to work as a servant in her own chรขteau. And yet she remained so sweet and kind....
Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora are my favorite princesses. Too bad thereโ€™s no portrait of a young Snow White with her parents. I think Snow Whiteโ€™s mother died giving birth if I recall correctly, but I wish we could imagine young Snow White with the King before Grimhilde came into their lives.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I admit I only skimmed this one and the TP&TF one because they looked so much like shots from the films themselves. The father looks a bit like Darren Criss with a mustache. Benja is the one I always thought was handsome.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
twihard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by twihard »

I want to take special time to say thank you Disney and all the people who worked on the new restoration. I don't know how is responsible for this miracle but Cinderella looks so beautiful now just as lovely as her name :oops: i never realized how bad the oirginal movie looked until I bought this new one based on all the good reviews. Keep up the good work and do Sleeping Beauty next,.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

He does look like Darren Chris, Divinity!

Beautiful job, Disney, but the top of the fountain is supposed to be a nude woman pouring a jug of water, ok? And where's Bruno?!

Thank you for the new film restoration, though! I still am, and forever will be, so happy you did it!
MoonMarc21
Gold Classic Collection

Post by MoonMarc21 »

Disney Duster wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:19 pm And where's Bruno?!

Thank you for the new film restoration, though! I still am, and forever will be, so happy you did it!
We don't talk about Bruno ๐Ÿ‘€

Jwk

Seriously, the new restoration for Cinderella last year is so beautiful and well-done. Love that Cinderella got back her original dress color, Silver. I always thought that her wearing blue was a bit off when I was young, fitting sure but still feels off so I'm glad my hunch was right when I scrolled the internet seeing that Cinderella's gown and the whole movie was indeed in the wrong "color code". Also fun fact, in Across the Spider-Verse, Spider-Gwen's universe is inspired and based off of Cinderella's backgrounds, mostly because they're used to convey Cinderella's emotions just like how the backgrounds in Spider-Gwen's universe conveys her own emotions.
Favorite Things Right Now:
1. edamame by bbno$ and Rich Brian (Song)
2. Jujutsu Kaisen (Anime)
3. Ma Baker by Boney M. (Song)
4. The Boy and the Heron (Movie)
5. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield (Song)
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

That Spider-Verse fact is amazing! I need to see that film!
MoonMarc21
Gold Classic Collection

Post by MoonMarc21 »

*giggles in excitement* :dance:
Thank you Disney Duster. I actually had that fun fact in mind for you since you're a Cinderella fan which is blatantly obvious hehe...Though I hesitated a bit because I was thinking you may not be into superheroes that much, the likes of Marvel and DC, like me so I'm super glad you liked it. :-D
Favorite Things Right Now:
1. edamame by bbno$ and Rich Brian (Song)
2. Jujutsu Kaisen (Anime)
3. Ma Baker by Boney M. (Song)
4. The Boy and the Heron (Movie)
5. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield (Song)
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Haha, well, I really like Batman, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Into the Spider-Verse was great, but I have so little time and money to watch everything I want these days, so seeing the sequel, I dunno, we'll see...

The "we don't talk about Bruno" joke was funny, by the way!
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

I was browsing through Facebook, and I found another alternative design for the Cinderella Platinum Edition DVD cover. Apparently, Philo Barnhart did this art.

What do you guys think?
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

It looks nice, but not very different from what we got.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

A friend showed me that, too! It's pretty cool.