Brother Bear Work-in-progress trailer on Treasure Planet DVD

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Darkle

Brother Bear Work-in-progress trailer on Treasure Planet DVD

Post by Darkle »

You've probably seen this already being the Disneyfreaks that you are (me too), but if you havn't:

There's a work-in-progress trailer for Disneys 43rd Animated Classic Brother Bear attached to the coming-soon trailers of the Treasure Planet DVD! Check it out! It definately seems as if we'll be enjoying a more traditionally animated film come this November. This being somehting to look forward to if you, like me, have grown tired of all the CG blended stuff as of late.

New to the site by the way. Most Impressed!

/ Your always devoted swedish disney-spy ;)
Loomis
Signature Collection
Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Post by Loomis »

Very cool!
I hope we see this on the local R4 release...we tend to miss out on trailers like that.
But Disney still find places to stick promo materials on their discs here too...just don't seem to be as many.
And never the ones you WANT to see...
Anyways - the DVD comes out in about 4 weeks here, so I'll hopefully see the trailer. More than likely we'll end up with Piglet's Big Movie (not released here yet)
Behind the Panels - Comic book news, reviews and podcast
The Reel Bits - All things film
Twitter - Follow me on Twitter
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Actually, our old forum was where this news originated from! So, at least some of us knew...but then I quickly shuttled us off to this new forum, so some might have missed it. Pretty cool news, for sure.

Speaking of cool news, we broke our daily visitors record for the second day in a row! 8)

In any event, welcome to the forum, Darkle! :D
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Congrats on breaking the daily visitor record!

Post by Papa Bear »

Luke, that is cool that the record has been broken twice in a row. This site is by far the best site I have found on the internet. And I am sure that any one who has visited the site would agree. So thanks for making it available to all of us.
Darkle

Post by Darkle »

Thanks Luke!

We probably should mention that the DVD referred to is the R1 (US) DVD. Treasure Planet will be released in the middle of June here in Sweden.

I agree by the way... :!: This is the best Disney-site on the net! Congratulations for breaking records!
/Your always devoted Swedish disney-spy