People complaining about new Disney content before 2018

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DEEcat98

People complaining about new Disney content before 2018

Post by DEEcat98 »

Many say that Disney isn’t good with most of their content these days such as the live action Disney remakes, and most of the late 2010's-early 2020's Disney Animation and Marvel movies ever since after John Lasseter left for controversial reasons, but however, people complaining about whenever Disney does new content has been a thing way before 2018 such as these for example.

Image Image

This also includes the Disney Channel teen sitcoms from the mid/late 2000's-early 2010's, but I couldn't get a good single image of those.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Re: People complaining about new Disney content before 2018

Post by DisneyFan09 »

Well, the truth is that people in general have always complained about some aspects about Disney. And even before 2018. That`s mostly how the world works, as people not only have a tendency to complain, but to forget that there were always aspects of the past to rant about. But each period has their own aspect to whine about. At first, people whined about the cheapquels. Later on, people whined about the Disney Channel franchise. Nowadays, people are ranting about the remakes. But even back in the day, people were whining about the Princess Franchise and the overexposure of Frozen. During the Renaissance, people were ranting about how the formula became too derivative and homogenous. And the post-Renaissance features were accused for not being good enough. People always complain, regardless.
DEEcat98

Post by DEEcat98 »

DisneyFan09 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:47 pm Well, the truth is that people in general have always complained about some aspects about Disney. And even before 2018. That`s mostly how the world works, as people not only have a tendency to complain, but to forget that there were always aspects of the past to rant about. But each period has their own aspect to whine about. At first, people whined about the cheapquels. Later on, people whined about the Disney Channel franchise. Nowadays, people are ranting about the remakes. But even back in the day, people were whining about the Princess Franchise and the overexposure of Frozen. During the Renaissance, people were ranting about how the formula became too derivative and homogenous. And the post-Renaissance features were accused for not being good enough. People always complain, regardless.
How about for the spin-offs?
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

DEEcat98 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:14 amHow about for the spin-offs?
Well, truth to be told, I haven`t seen so many complains about them, really. But that`s just me, though. I could be wrong.