Rank the Princesses Films Soundtracks

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Rank the Princesses Films Soundtracks

Post by Farerb »

How would you rank the soundtracks of the princesses films?
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Re: Rank the Princesses Films Soundtracks

Post by Farerb »

My ranking is:

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Aladdin
4. Moana
5. Sleeping Beauty
6. Cinderella
7. Pocahontas
8. Snow White
9. Brave
10. Frozen
11. The Princess and the Frog
12. Tangled
13. Mulan
Last edited by Farerb on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

1. The Little Mermaid
2. Pocahontas
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Aladdin
5. Cinderella
6. Sleeping Beauty
7. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
8. Frozen
9. Brave
10. Moana
12. Tangled
13. Mulan
ImageImage
Weโ€™re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Aladdin
5. Pocahontas
6. Frozen
8. Mulan
9. Tangled
10. Moana
12. Cinderella
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Little Mermaid
These two are neck-and-neck, but Beauty and the Beast edges out Mermaid for two reasons. One, because it's a longer soundtrack. Two, because it is technically more intricate and thematic (the various Reprises, callbacks, use of foreshadowing, etc.) They're both Ashman/Menken so they're both dynamite, of course. But if Mermaid was Ashman/Menken learning to swim, Beast was them learning to SOAR.
3. Aladdin - Again, man, those Ashman/Menken tunes... Sad that Ashman wasn't able to bring his vision to the screen. But what's there is pretty much perfect. I am still of the opinion that, based on the deleted score, had Ashman lived, Aladdin's soundtrack could have beaten Beauty and the Beast. Tim Rice attempts to step into Ashman's shoes and falls short.
4. Moana - Lin-Manuel Miranda is really great at writing songs with lots of character. I LOVED Moana's (the character's) songs. And You're Welcome and Shiny are both fun, catchy numbers.
5. Pocahontas - She may have one of the most bland movies, but Pocahontas has one of the strongest scores. The film really fails its accomplished music.
6. The Princess and the Frog - Mostly for Friends on the Other Side.
7. Tangled - Not Menken's best work, but that's a tall order.
8. Mulan - Some catchy songs, Reflection is all right.
9. Sleeping Beauty - The Walt-era Princess soundtracks are not the best when it comes to music. Yes, there are great songs within them, but, for the most part, Pinocchio, Dumbo, The Jungle Book and Mary Poppins are all miles above the Princess films of Walt's era. That being said, I like Sleeping Beauty's best. Just a personal preference, but having Tchaikovsky's music alone makes these songs stand out.
10. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Every song is damn-near iconic.
11. Cinderella - It's nothing against Cinderella, I just find it to be the weakest of the three Walt-era Princess movies in terms of score.
12. Frozen - Ugh.
Disney's Divinity

I honestly find Sleeping Beauty a pretty boring soundtrack, but I put it high because, as you said, Tchaikovsky. Objectively, there's no denying how great it is and I went with trying rank them what I thought was fairly rather than personal preference.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Post by thedisneyspirit »

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Aladdin
3. Pocahontas
4. The Little Mermaid
5. Frozen
6. Moana
7. Mulan
8. Brave
9. Princess and the Frog
10. Sleeping Beauty
11. Snow White
12. Cinderella
13. Tangled

Yeah, sorta like Professor Ratigan. Menken near the top, the Walt-era music near the bottom. From Moana to PATF they have some nice tunes here and there, but they're not something I frequently remember.
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

I'm not completely sure, especially of the titles at the bottom of my list, but here goes my ranking in order of personal preference. I haven't included Sleeping Beauty because it doesn't have original music, so for me it's in a different category.

1. The Little Mermaid
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
4. Aladdin
5. Cinderella
6. Pocahontas
7. Tangled
8. The Princess and the Frog
9. Moana
10. Frozen
11. Mulan
12. Brave
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

1. The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast (they have the best soundtracks, I cannot chose)
2. Sleeping Beauty
3. Snow White
4. Tangled
5. Frozen
6. Aladdin
7. Cinderella
8. Pocahontas
9. Mulan
10. Moana
12. Brave
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

This is a really interesting question ! My answers would be totally different I think based upon personal preference compared to 'technically' the best. So this is my personal preference listing, according to what I love and listen to most :

1. The Little Mermaid
2. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
3. Tangled
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. Mulan
6. Frozen
7. Pocahontas
8. The Princess and the Frog
9. Aladdin
10. Cinderella
11. Moana
12. Brave

I don't think I have ever listened to Brave once, which probably makes the ranking a bit unfair. But if I'm not bothered to listen to it, probably means something ... !
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Well, I don't really listen to or remember every princess film soundtrack. In fact I rarely ever listen to a whole soundtrack. But here goes.

1. Beauty and the Beast: Every song has a great melody, a great feeling to it, and either moves the story or talks about the characters. I mean "Gaston" moves the story in that what he will do with Maurice and will do in the end is foreshadowed, and we know why the village will follow him. But the music is so darn lush and lovely! And the lyrics are beautiful and deep and thought-provoking (when they aren't about how great some food is or how great Gaston is). I mean "Beauty and the Beast" has, "learning you were wrong" and "barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly." Not your typical "Love sends me to the stars" stuff!

2. The Little Mermaid: A very clear competitor with number one. The music is beautiful and there's no bad song. Maybe "Les Poissons" doesn't really have anything to do with the plot, but who cares, it's fun, which this whole film is in part thanks to the music. The opening titles have an enchanting sound and "Fathoms Below" is rather powerful actually. Is there a more passionate "I want" song than "Part of Your World"? Ariel lays out her dreams and what drives the whole story in an enchanting ballad that becomes integral to the rest of the film as it is even what she uses to sing to Eric. By the way, Ariel may want to be human, but it is Eric she wants most by the time he comes around. But that's no flaw. Who would care less about love just because they're "supposed to" not want to be with another human being "so much"?! "Under the Sea" is a showstopper that's so damn fun, "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is a very plot-moving villain song that reveals the character and is thrilling, and "Kiss the Girl" is so magical as a romantic song!

3: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: From the eerily magical sounds leading to the queen and her mirror to the chorus "Ah"ing and the bells ringing in the powerful end, this soundtrack is fantastic. Every single song is good. Every song moves the story forward in a wonderful way. "I'm Wishing" is melodic and lovely and goes so gracefully into the very romantic "One Song". "With a Smile and Song" may go almost too sweet, but I say it doesn't and it is needed to cheer our heroine up after the masterful haunted forest scene. "Whistle While You Work" is so fun and charming. "Heigh-Ho" is so jaunty, and "Someday My Prince Will Come" is to me the best, most haunting, powerful and enchanting "I want" song.

4. Aladdin: What an incredible soundtrack! It's so bold and big and fun and the music is still some of Menken and Ashman's best! "Arabian Nights" is such a grand opening and "Friend Like Me" is such a showstopping blast! And "A Whold New World" manages to be powerful, fun, and romantic.

5. Frozen: Okay, so, like, "Fixer Upper" sucks so hard. But every other song is pretty good or really good. "For the First Time in Forever" is a terribly lyricezed but melodiously wonderful "I want" ballad, and "Let It Go" is hands down one of the best Disney songs ever with it's powerful lyrics and melody.

6. Tangled: Really, no bad songs, but I wish Rapunzel had a better "I want" song. But that's my only problem. Every other song is gold. Just not Menken's best work.

7. Moana: This is actually some of Lin-Manuel Miranda's best work. Except for "Shiny", what the hell is that? All the other songs I like, and Moana's ballads are actually rather powerful. Beautiful music.

8. Cinderella: From the first notes and the "Ahahahahahahah", this soundtrack is so beautiful and creates such great feelings in me, that is why it gets a higher spot than the rest. It is not tcehnically best, it's more how best it feels. I still consider it subjective because music is supposed to make you feel something and that is what this music does for me. No song is bad. It's just not Walt's best stuff.

9. Pocahontas: I'm just putting this here because from what I remember, all these songs are fantastic. The movie is just so boring.

10. Mulan: I think most of the songs are fantastic from what I remember, but I don't really know.

11. Sleeping Beauty: Yeah, the music's great technically but it leaves me cold. And ugh, "Skumps".

12. The Princess and the Frog: Yeah, Randy Newman's a good composer, sure. Not at all. Only good song is "Friends on the Other Side".

13. Brave: I can't even, like, remember the music from this movie.
Disney's Divinity

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Sleeping Beauty ~ I admit I have very little attachment to SB and never really liked Aurora's operatic vocals, tbh, but--Tchaikovsky. *shrug* That sums it up best.
4. Aladdin
5. Pocahontas
6. Frozen / II ~ I feel like the only thing that keeps these below the above Menken soundtracks is that the score is pretty meh.
8. Mulan
9. Tangled ~ The score is great. The songs are okay, but it never really shines the way it could because of the directors' resentment of the musical moments (wanting to tamp them down), imo. I'd rank the music from the series much higher than the film's.
10. Moana
12. Cinderella
12. Encanto

TP&TF, Cinderella, and Encanto are all contenders for last for me. TP&TF's soundtrack is largely lifted by the great talent they found (Keith David, Anika Noni Rose)--they make "Friends On the Other Side" and "Almost There" more fun than they actually are. "Down in New Orleans" is the only song that is a real winner though, and then you have "Gonna Take You There," which is absolutely godawful. "Ma Belle Evangelion" is cute for a little moment of a sidekick character, but a big romantic song a la "A Whole New World" or "Kiss the Girl"--it's a laughable distance from succeeding at that kind of moment. With Cinderella, likewise Ilene Woods has a beautiful, warm voice, even if I don't like most of the songs themselves; "Sing, Sweet Nightingale" is the only one I really love. But it does also have some great pieces of score. Encanto has "We Don't Talk About Bruno" and that's really it. I mean, I have a personal liking for "Surface Pressure," although I can recognize how it's very Dreamworksy (a straight pop song inserted into an animated film). That's why the first thing it reminded me of was The Greatest Showman guys. I believe it only fully works in-context of the scene, since it doesn't have the same impact listening to it on YouTube. Other than that, the rest of the soundtrack feels like filler. Nothing from the score ever stood out to me either? Not the way several moments in Raya ("Return," "Running on Raindrops," "Storming Fang"), or "Kingdom Dance" in Tangled, "Mulan's Decision" in Mulan, etc. do.

I really wish Raya had been a musical. Its score alone was fantastic, which makes me wonder what they could've done with that film via songs. I thought about ranking it anyway, even though it's not a fair battle without songs. I was thinking of putting it above or below TP&TF, I wasn't sure.
twihard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by twihard »

Using gifs cuz they make everything better :)

Atlantis and Black cauldron don't have songs and I don't consider Mulan a princess. Frozens are dead last. Couldn't be bothered to find a gif for the sequel so that gif I used reps both movies.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

1. The Little Mermaid: I LOVEEEEE part of your World and its reprise, fav disney songs ever! Poor unfortunate souls is also my favourite villain song after mother knows best reprise. The opening score is also remarkable, but not as Iconic as the one from BatB. Kiss the Girl is also a great song, but I dont really like Under the Sea that much, the Happy Ending score is the best Disney epilogue imo tho. :tlm:

2. Enchanted: I LOVE every single song here. True loves kiss is scored so beautifully, Happy working song is also really fun. My favourites are "Thats how you know" and "so close". I can see (or rather hear๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) why those songs got Academy Award nominations. The end credit Pop Song is also really great. "Andalasia" is a great opening and "Narissa arrives" is really intimitating. This could have been #1, but I just think Part of your World+ reprise alongside its perfect epilogue are so much more touching. (I know Enchanted doesnt really count but I love it sooo much).

3. Beauty and the Beast: has the most iconic opening score imo. "Beauty and the Beast" including the Pop Version are great. "Belle" is a great opening song, the reprise is also good and Be our guest is enjoyable too. Gaston is really fun and all songs are plot relevant. The score when Beast Transforms is also mesmerizing. BatB has the most iconic Instrumental score in general imo.

4. Frozen: I really love For the First time in forevers reprise, it feels very broadwaylyyy? Let it go is also really good. Besides "fixer upper" or "in summer" i really adore all songs. The score elevates the soundtrack for me with the iconic "Vuelie" opening and when Anna sacrifices herself, when Elsa brings back summer, also "The party is over" score is good, along with "Summit siege". Its a really GREAT score.

5. Aladdin
: I love "Proud of your Boy", "A whole New World" and the "One jump ahead reprise". The opening song is also really memorable and the Prince Ali reprise is also my 3rd favourite villain song. The epilogue is also really great, but overall the other scores are slightly better.

6. Tangled: sure, most of its songs arent great, but im obsessed with "When will my life begin's reprise". The reprise alone is probably my 2nd favourite princess song after both PoyW's. Such a beautiful score and the song slaps. "I see the light" is also a great love song, (i prefer "batb" or "awnW" way more tho), and I love the chilling reprise of Mother knows best, my fav villain song. Tangled has a memorable score like "Kingdom Dance", the "Prolouge", "the Realization" and "the Tear heals". I find myself sometimes just listening to the score itself. My favourite Instrumental work from Alan Menken.

7. The Princess and the Frog:
This one has fantastic songs! Almost there is catchy, same goes for "Down in New Orleans" which is a fantastic opening song, behind "belle". "WwH" is also good and fftos is a good villain song. I guess the Soundtrack isnt any higher because the score isnt as iconic as the other ones above.

8. Moana: How far ill go is a great song, but i prefer the reprise here, too, including "i am moana". Who you are is also good and overall the Soundtrack is really unique and strong

9. Frozen 2: i can hate on the movie and its story for hours but the Soundtrack is still strong. ItU is great and Show Yourself is also really good. The next right thing is also really touching and Kristoffs song is fun by itself, just didnt really help the plot. Olafs song here is too childish and boring. I love the score where Elsa Fights the water spirit.

10. Pocahontas
: It has good songs like Just Across the Riverband and Colors of the Wind, and the score like the epilogue is ICONIC and emotional. I just love the songs and score above way more.

11. Mulan: Reflection is one of my favourite princess songs ever. Ill make a man out of you and Honor to us all are also good songs. It has some good score moments like Mulans transformation, but thats it.

12. Sleeping Beauty: the songs are good and classy, but not as striking as the other princess songs. The score whenever Maleficent is on screen is really good and scary tho. The one where Fauna and Merryweather fight in the cottage is also really remarkable.

13. Cinderella: So this is love and AdiaWyhm are lovely songs. But in comparison to SB it lacks a memorable score. Atleast the songs are timeless

14. Snow White: SmPwc and the Dwarf song along the first encounter with the Magic Mirror are iconic, but thats it.

15. Encanto: it has "WDTAB" and I like "What else can I do". Aside from Dos Orugitas, the songs Sound too modern. The score is also not memorable at all.

16. Wish. "๐ŸŽถGet up, yah! Know I'm not the only one that's (yah)
Fed up (yah) Wait 'til they hear our feet go dun, dun, dun, dun (yeah)
๐ŸŽถ" ... I dont need to explain myself. :headshake: (yeah!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹)
(At all costs is good tho)
Disney's Divinity wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:15 am 9. Tangled ~ The score is great. The songs are okay, but it never really shines the way it could because of the directors' resentment of the musical moments (wanting to tamp them down), imo. I'd rank the music from the series much higher than the film's.
i agree with this! The songs in the series are so much better, like "Make you Proud", "crossing the line", "Wind in my hair", "nothing left to loose" and especially Waiting in the Wings. Happily ever after after all is a great opening song too :thumb: . Movie score= better, series songs=better.
twihard wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:50 pm Using gifs cuz they make everything better
great gifs, twihard :wave:
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
2. Cinderella
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. The Little Mermaid
6. Aladdin

The rest to me are all meh ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Nothing really memorable or anything Iโ€™d care to hear again except Let It Go. And even THAT I donโ€™t own. I donโ€™t own ANY of the soundtracks except for the 6 films I ranked.
Disney's Divinity

Since only Wish's soundtrack has come out since the last time I ranked, I don't have too much new to add. While I love the voices of Anika Noni Rose, Keith David, and Ilene Woods more than anything in Encanto/Wish (I do like DeBose almost as much as those three though), I admit I have got a little more enjoyment out of the songs in Encanto and Wish than most of those in TP&TF, Tangled, Moana, and Cinderella. That said, I wouldn't say I think Wish's soundtrack is great, I'd probably still put it near the bottom; it's sort of an objective v. subjective kind of thing. I can see Moana has a more solid soundtrack than Encanto (which is more all over the place) and Wish (which already sounded dated the moment it released), for example, but I admit I do personally listen to songs like "WDTAB," "Surface Pressure," "At All Costs," "This Is the Thanks I Get," and "This Wish" more than a lot of the songs in those films. That said, I don't listen to the scores for Wish/Encanto at all, whereas the score is pretty strong in Cinderella and Tangled.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I would say "Be Our Guest" and "Gaston" are not so plot related in BatB except the end of "Gaston" where he forms the plan, but ah, they are still top tier songs. Also, you bet that is the most iconic Disney score. My friend who plays Hogwarts Legacy with me noticed how some instrumental when you care for your beasts sounds just like "Belle", lol.
twihard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by twihard »

carolinakid wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:30 pm 1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
2. Cinderella
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. The Little Mermaid
6. Aladdin

The rest to me are all meh ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Nothing really memorable or anything Iโ€™d care to hear again except Let It Go. And even THAT I donโ€™t own. I donโ€™t own ANY of the soundtracks except for the 6 films I ranked.
I love how that's basically chronological order except for swapping Beauty and the Beast and mermaid.
Flit

Post by Flit »

Iโ€™ll only do my top 5.

1. Pocahontas: this soundtrack is a gorgeous, sweeping mix of English and Native American cultures. The backing score and Kuhnโ€™s majestic voice just paint โ€œthe colors of the windโ€ of 1600s New World and I love every second of it.
2. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: the score that started the magic, I love the beauty of the 30s strings, the operatic vocals, and the woodsy backdrop of the dwarfโ€™s merriment.
3. Mulan: โ€œHonor to Us All,โ€ what an opening vocal number! Evoking sentiment of Chinaโ€™s ancient past throughout the music, this fantastically scored film is only enhanced by such catchy numbers as โ€œMake a Man Out of Youโ€ and โ€œA Girl Worth Fighting For.โ€
4. Cinderella: the elegance of this dreamy soundtrack is unmistakable. โ€œSo This Is Loveโ€ is basically one of the most classic love songs that even stands on its own, outside of Cinderella. Itโ€™s a track of true pure love.
5. Moana: make way, make way. Itโ€™s as if an ancient Pacific Ocean breeze was put to music itself. This soundtrack not only keeps with the movieโ€™s serious undertones throughout. The climax, when Moana restores the heart, has the most impressive, bittersweet melody.
"Very stubborn." -Pocahontas
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Disney Duster wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:31 am I would say "Be Our Guest" and "Gaston" are not so plot related in BatB except the end of "Gaston" where he forms the plan, but ah, they are still top tier songs. Also, you bet that is the most iconic Disney score.
I kinda thought so because "Be our Guest" is the Moment where Belles perception of the castle and its people shifts and feels more eager to stay and feeling welcomed instead of imprisoned, saying theres more to the castle than she might have thought, making her way for curiousity to explore the rest of the castle. And"Gaston" tells us how everyone in town loves him and therefore shows how it wouldnt be that out of question that they would later on follow his commands in the mob song. Latter one is debatable tho :eye:
Disney Duster wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:31 am My friend who plays Hogwarts Legacy with me noticed how some instrumental when you care for your beasts sounds just like "Belle", lol.
You and your friend are right, DisneyDuster! The Instrumental sounds really similar!
Loosely reminded me of "Dereks tune" too https://youtu.be/MfnZQFQgz9g?feature=shared
Well, not in sound and tune like "Belle" does, but only slightly in melody...Or im just delusional cause I want to make Barbie relevant as much as I can :mischief: :woot:
(I just realized that you can change the font color yayyyy)
Also welcome to the world of DVDizzy, Flit! :wave: interesting ranking!
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink: