DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:26 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Wow, I've never seen that Lady and the Tramp concept art before. It's lovely. I like the logo you chose for it as well since that's my favorite and I know the original movie logo is hard to find.

I don't think I've ever seen that Sleeping Beauty concept art before? What prompted you to change from the original piece you mentioned you were using to this?

I've always loved that Cruella art for Dalmatians and thank you for using the full logo and not 101 instead of One Hundred and One.

The Jungle Book cover is another great choice. What inspired you to put the logo all the way at the bottom?

Such a gorgeous shot of The Little Mermaid. And the original logo appears! I also think it's really clever that instead of using Walt Disney, you used Clements and Musker's names. I guess the only issue is that the blue of Musker blends in too much with the background. Maybe if it was a really pale blue, or white, it would show up more.

Can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin! Did you ever find a high resolution enough picture for Aladdin? I'm not sure if the one I linked to you before was big enough.

"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:55 pm 
Limited Edition

Are The Walt Disney Signature Edition’s dead since we have Disney+ now?
I know Beauty and the Beast will be out on 4K next month but is that it?
:? :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:26 am 
Limited Edition

Matt wrote:
Are The Walt Disney Signature Edition’s dead since we have Disney+ now?
I know Beauty and the Beast will be out on 4K next month but is that it?
:? :cry:

No? I don't think so. Fantasia and The Jungle Book are still not available on physical and digital purchase and there's no reason to believe that Disney will keep it that way.
Normally I would say that Beauty and the Beast got the March slot, The Jungle Book would probably be released on June and Fantasia in September. However, that 101 Dalmatians and Sleeping Beauty release threw everything off, so I don't really know what will happen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95