NEW DMC EXCLUSIVE: HARDY BOYS: MYSTERY OF THE APPLEGATE TREA

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
msh1975
Gold Classic Collection

NEW DMC EXCLUSIVE: HARDY BOYS: MYSTERY OF THE APPLEGATE TREA

Post by msh1975 »

FINALLY!!!!!! some good news. dmc has announced a new exclusive as posted and listed on the coming soon list on Disney movie rewards. HARDY BOYS: MYSTERY OF THE APPLEGATE TREASURE.
Attachments
hardyboysapplegatetreasuredvd12139501400093037349.jpg
hardyboysapplegatetreasuredvd12139501400093037349.jpg (26.86 KiB) Viewed 6750 times
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Re: NEW DMC EXCLUSIVE: HARDY BOYS: MYSTERY OF THE APPLEGATE

Post by disneyfella »

Glad to hear the line is continuing, but this was already released in the Walt Disney Treasures line. It would be more exciting if this were the second season's "Mystery of the Ghost Farm".
"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible"
- Walt Disney

Darby
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Darby »

I'm always glad to hear news that the DMC Exclusive line is continuing, but you'd think they would focus on releasing content that has not been released on DVD yet such The Prince and the Pauper rather than stuff that has been previously released. Their release choices really do mystify me.....

Darby
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Darby wrote:I'm always glad to hear news that the DMC Exclusive line is continuing, but you'd think they would focus on releasing content that has not been released on DVD yet such The Prince and the Pauper rather than stuff that has been previously released. Their release choices really do mystify me.....

Darby
Look for a mix of old and new stuff the rest of this year. A "little bird" told me. :D

While I'm looking forward to the rest of The Hardy Boys to come to DVD, I'm ok with this for those who missed the Treasures set. I mean, have you seen how much that set is going for now?!
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Darby
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Darby »

milojthatch wrote:Look for a mix of old and new stuff the rest of this year. A "little bird" told me. :D

While I'm looking forward to the rest of The Hardy Boys to come to DVD, I'm ok with this for those who missed the Treasures set. I mean, have you seen how much that set is going for now?!
Miljthatch:

That is certainly an encouraging tidbit from your "avian friend" :) Hopefully, The Prince and the Pauper will be among the old stuff released this year.

I see where you're coming from on the Hardy Boys release, but following that line of thinking, why don't they re-release Dr. Syn The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh as a DMC Exclusive given the astronomical prices that the OOP Treasures set goes for these days!

All in all, it is still good to hear the DMC Exclusive line is alive and well.

Darby
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Darby wrote:
I see where you're coming from on the Hardy Boys release, but following that line of thinking, why don't they re-release Dr. Syn The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh as a DMC Exclusive given the astronomical prices that the OOP Treasures set goes for these days!

All in all, it is still good to hear the DMC Exclusive line is alive and well.

Darby
I personally hope all of the Disney Treasures titles get re-releases. Dr. Syn would be especially great (even though I was lucky enough to pick it up all ready.) as they just didn't print enough copies the first time.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
DexterRiley

Post by DexterRiley »

Is that where things are now? Happy to have reheated leftovers?

I have this ongoing love/hate relationship with Disney where I've realized that despite my devotion to them, I will never achieve my pathetic goal of seeing all of the Disney films...and I've seen tons of them. Every time I feel as though they're getting closer...and, let's face it, there is an aging window of opportunity with the boomers who grew up on this stuff and the younger generation will be just as happy with rereleases of High School Musical when they're older...they shut the door on series...rerelease previously rereleased rereleases...or pretend like the films don't exist (or matter). If your fiancé teased this much, you'd dump him/her before the big day.

Isn't it about time we expected more from Disney?