Lookin' good!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Re: Lookin' good!

Post by PatrickvD »

Weโ€™re really being flooded with spam these days. My god. Thereโ€™s call girls in India, I think we all got the memo now.

:brick:
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

PatrickvD wrote: โ†‘Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:53 am Weโ€™re really being flooded with spam these days. My god. Thereโ€™s call girls in India, I think we all got the memo now.

:brick:
Pffft! Call girls are so yesterday.

Today it's witches dealing in the dark arts. Sauron would be proud. :P
D23ExpoVisitor25
Special Edition

Post by D23ExpoVisitor25 »

Someone needs to something about these spam posts now. Or it's gonna get worse real fast.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

I think Sotiris and the rest of the team is doing their best to handle the bots.

The witchcraft ones tickle me the most. Some try to sell you spells and others anti-spells. Is it totally random, or do you think the bots pick up on certain keywords? This being a Disney site, Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s lots of hits for โ€œmagic.โ€
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Is it really this easy for bots to join the forum? Maybe another level of authentication upon signing in or another method of activating a user profile could be added in addition to email confirmation.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Unfortunately, it is. We already have spambot countermeasures enabled as well as anti-spambot captchas, but in the age of AI they don't work that well. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Over the last few days I've noticed a secure connection check screen pops up whenever I access the forum. Is this something new that is meant to combat bots or is it just my internet connection being glitchy?
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I haven't logged on in the past few days I guess, but I just got that secure connection screen for the first time, Mooky.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Me three! For the past couple days. Also hoping itโ€™s a measure to combat the bots and if so, I hope itโ€™s successful.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Hey guys! :wave: Im embarrassed but I dont know how to upload images here :huh: (bigger than 200KB or more than one in general...) and my heart is filled with pure jealousy and wickedness whenever I see you all upload Gifs and detailed pics, so OUTRAGEOUS. :angry: (the Disneynerd exaggerated here lol its just a joke ) but i just wanted to ask if anyone knows how i can upload multiple images or something, I would appreciate it really! :float: :pink: :-D
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

To do that, you need to first upload the pictures you want on an image-sharing site like Imgur or Postimages and then post the bbcode you get for each one here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Sotiris wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:19 pm To do that, you need to first upload the pictures you want on an image-sharing site like Imgur or Postimages and then post the bbcode you get for each one here.
Thanks Sotiris :wave: gonna test it out rn: Image

Edit: Yayy it worked! Thank you, friend! :dance: :thumb: Image
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink: