DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:23 am 
Super Genius

I hope there's a solution for your Family problem and that you can continue treatment soon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:00 am 
Platinum Edition

I've said this so many times, I begin thinking, nothing can get more insane than what I just experienced....only for it to in fact, because more insane....

I play Pokemon Go, and there's been some drama with people I've known taking this game too far, not including newer players, and isolating anyone not in their circle of friends (that i'm I guess apart of theirs, bleh) Not gonna get into that whole detail, but a new player, I've seen 3 times...has apparently my threats that he is calling a few friends to take care of those on team valor (red team) I only know this, cause this guy is Mystic (team blue) and messaged another fellow Mystic member who shared it with us. My friends has gone to the police... This coming wednesday, most of us got an invite to an ex raid to face mewtwo at a local park, but the guy who has made these death threats most likely got an ex raid invite too....for that same location.....

I just... what the frick...... I have no words...... insanity....just...speechless.....

In other news, I got $2K from a student loan to put towards my car engine. Now, gonna fill out another student loan Monaday for the fall so I'll get enough funds for the new car engine in about a couple months. Woo Hoo

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:46 am 
Platinum Edition

That Pokemon Go threats thing is crazy! Good they called the police. But I don't get something...an ex raid is a Pokemon Go fight? And you just happened to get invited to one the guy making threats also did? Is he gonna get taken care of?

But great news about your car engine!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:30 am 
Platinum Edition

Woo-hoo on the $ for the engine- that's great news!

Online/video games can definitely be scary, because you don't always know who you're dealing with. Definitely be wary of any future invites, I'd say, because who knows if that guy will show up. A game isn't worth getting hurt for.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:05 pm 
Platinum Edition

Disney Duster wrote:
That Pokemon Go threats thing is crazy! Good they called the police. But I don't get something...an ex raid is a Pokemon Go fight? And you just happened to get invited to one the guy making threats also did? Is he gonna get taken care of?

But great news about your car engine!

Ex raid is a special invite pokemon go players can get if they participate at a raid in a park or starbucks. The Ex Raid Pass is to fight Mewtwo and hopefully catch it. There were many players at this particular gym battling a regice. Since it was a park, we got an invite to battle mewtwo. However, this guy who has made threats was there and probably got an invite to Mewtwo. Now, we are going to have strength in numbers and one of the pokemon go players (not the death threat guy) does have a conceal and carry (and I'm sorry, is this the real life, where I'm talking that a guy with a conceal and carry will keep us safe playing Pokemon go wtf). While I think he was just talking tough, this is a day age where that has to be taken seriously. We don't know if this guy did get an invite to this ex raid coming up on Wednesday, but we're all going to stay safe, and alert of any possible danger....

When I decided to socialize by playing pokemon go....this is not exactly what I had in mind :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:02 am 
Platinum Edition

Ok well stay safe ok?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:32 am 
Platinum Edition

Regarding Pokemon, the guy who made threats didn't show up, nor have I seen him in the community again.

Anyway, this summer has been unique, with the whole car engine thing going on. Somehow I managed to get A's in all 3 of my classes, and next week the fall semester begins. There is a new update to my car engine. We took it to a local auto body shop that we've worked with for a second opinion. They've done 2 oil changes and have said they see no sign it needs a new engine at this point and has been running great. I'm going to keep up on the oil changes. I still have money in the savings, but I might get tickets to go see the Aladdin musical in Saint Louis when they go on sale this Friday. I'm gonna keep the rest in, and when I get the second student loan, I might see in what shape the car is in and pay off credit card debt instead. Kinda a let's see what happens type deal. :)

Anyway, this semester, I'm taking 3 intro radio classes that equal to 12 credit hours. I like this, because I can focus all of my work into radio, not radio oh and speech and history class, weather etc. This semester, I think I'm really going to enjoy my time as an RTV major. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:51 pm 
Platinum Edition

That's awesome that you get to take classes you're interested in- that makes a huge difference! I'm so glad your car's a-ok!!! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 am 
Platinum Edition

Yes, very glad to hear all this news! I hope you can see Aladdin and I'm glad you can just enjoy becoming a radio guy!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:48 pm 
Platinum Edition

Well...let's get the bad news out of the way

The epidural completley failed. Thought right now my back hurts becaused apparently I pulled a muscle. Pretty much means I got to rest and lay down as much as possible in order to recover. It's like a huge tightness that's rather annoying.
Tho
Meanwhile, Last sunday I think it was, got to see Jay Leno perform in Springfield IL. Thought something happened
I hadn't expected to happen.... but....it did.

https://imgflip.com/i/2ii6ea

Apparently Jay remembered me, (beacuse let's face it, who can forget a guy taking off his underwear without taking his shorts off to impress Ed Asner)? :P My dad said I've lost a lot of weight, said I was in college being an RTV major. Jay told me, he was very proud of me. That was by far the best medicine I could have asked for.

So now, I need to get back to laying down for another half hour before I go out again. Need to rest because I've been cast in a play,
and if I don't give my body time to heal, I no be in said play, something I cannot have happen. Probably going to work on learning my lines while I rest too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:54 pm 
Gold Collection

Sorry about your back, but that's cool you got to meet Leno again! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:54 am 
Platinum Edition

Oh, no! Sorry the epidural didn't work. And that sucks about your back. But wow Jay Leno remembered you and is proud of you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:06 am 
Platinum Edition

:( I hope resting will help your back...did they mention trying anything in the future (if the epidural didn't work, what's next?)? That's super-cool that Jay remembered you!!!!! :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:12 am 
Super Genius

I hope you're able to find lasting pain treatment. How amazing to be remembered by a talk show host though :star:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15