Anyone shop at Hollister?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
jennydumas
Gold Classic Collection

Anyone shop at Hollister?

Post by jennydumas »

I live in Alabama, so I don't know if Hollister is everywhere in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Anyway, they only have up to size 11 jeans and their large shirts are extremely small(especially if you're a woman with a large size bust....lol) My b/f's brother gave me a $50 gift card for there because he heard I am in desperate need of jeans. However, I am NOT a size 11! Is anyone interested in buying the gift card for possibly $10 less? No one else in my family could afford to buy me any jeans my size.

:p My luck. :roll:
Just like a river rushing straight into the sea.... I'm the one thing meant for you, and you for me
Margos
Anniversary Edition

Post by Margos »

Sorry I can't buy it from you.... I feel your pain! My cousin dragged me in there once.... Thought some of the stuff was pretty cute, but there was just no way! :lol:
http://dragonsbane.webs.com
http://childrenofnight.webs.com

^My websites promoting my two WIP novels! Check them out for exclusive content!
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

I live in Utah and we have Hollister as well, been there a few times a few friends who love to shop there. Both of said friends being almost anorexic thin. I am not a big guy, but I am almost 6'7" and it is hard to find stuff like jeans that fit me normally and Hollister was no help. Wasn't to keen on their high prices anyway. But if you want to shell out that kind of money for clothes and your small enough its a great store I suppose.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Anyone shop at Hollister?

Post by Escapay »

jennydumas wrote:I live in Alabama, so I don't know if Hollister is everywhere in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world for that matter.
Believe me, it's elsewhere. I can smell their oversprayed cologne 30 feet before I even approach the stores in a mall.

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?