Lizzie McGuire Back on Disney Channel!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
ColorsOfTheWind
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ColorsOfTheWind »

ajmrowland wrote:And Good Luck to ColorsoftheWind.
Thank you! :)
tsom
Anniversary Edition

Post by tsom »

There was a marathon of the first several episodes a few saturdays ago. I was extremely happy! I didn't get cable till Fall 2000 and Lizzie McGuire started in January 2001, so it was probably the first Disney Channel show I started watching from the very beginning, so I'll always have a soft spot for it. :-) I always wanted Lizzie and Ethan Craft to get together, but it never happened.

Actually, I blame Hannah Montana (not that it's a bad show) for how Disney Channel is right now.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

tsom wrote:There was a marathon of the first several episodes a few saturdays ago. I was extremely happy! I didn't get cable till Fall 2000 and Lizzie McGuire started in January 2001, so it was probably the first Disney Channel show I started watching from the very beginning, so I'll always have a soft spot for it. :-) I always wanted Lizzie and Ethan Craft to get together, but it never happened.

Actually, I blame Hannah Montana (not that it's a bad show) for how Disney Channel is right now.
Actually, I do think Hannah is to blame. Honestly, only Wizards of Waverly Place comes close to how Disney Channel used to be - good.
rexcrk
Anniversary Edition

Post by rexcrk »

Actually Hanna Montana is a pretty good show. Of course, it was just starting when I first started watching Disney Channel, so I have a soft spot for it :wink:
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
rspezzano

Break A Leg

Post by rspezzano »

Wishing the best of luck to ColorsoftheWind for today.
Robert
Co-Host of alwaysdisney.com
Spottedfeather
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Spottedfeather »

What days and times is Lizzie on ?
Think about this. Once bread becomes toast, you can't make it back into bread.
JustOneBite87
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JustOneBite87 »

Spottedfeather wrote:What days and times is Lizzie on ?

If you visit the disney channel website you can either view the full schedule or click on the show title to see a list of air times.
ColorsOfTheWind
Gold Classic Collection

Well, yesterday was the big audition!

It was, sadly, very quick. I was in there for maybe five minutes because of all the girls they were seeing. They told me that I was very funny and cute, and they laughed at my acting (as in, they found me funny :lol: ). They asked me a few more questions, but that was about it. The only downfall is that many of the girls there were about 14 or 15 and, since I'm two days away from 17 and the main character is 14, I'm feeling not too confident about that whole issue...

It was quite the experience, though. The place I auditioned at is where they actually film many of the Disney Channel shows. I mostly saw signs for Wizards of Waverly Place and Suite Life on Deck, but I'm sure there were more. Didn't see any famous people though :P

Now I'm just waiting to hear anything...that is, IF I hear anything. We shall see. :)
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

I really hope you get a callback! :)

And Happy Early Birthday! :D
ColorsOfTheWind
Gold Classic Collection

Thank you so much! I'll let you know if I hear anything. :)
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

Wow. Good luck ColorsoftheWind. I hope you get a call back! As long as you still look rather young for your age, you'll still have a shot I'm sure.

How long does it usually take to hear about getting a call back if you're going to get one? Have no idea how long that kind of stuff takes. LOL. I mean, is it a few days? Weeks?
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Disney Lover wrote:Wow. Good luck ColorsoftheWind. I hope you get a call back! As long as you still look rather young for your age, you'll still have a shot I'm sure.

How long does it usually take to hear about getting a call back if you're going to get one? Have no idea how long that kind of stuff takes. LOL. I mean, is it a few days? Weeks?
It's usually within a two week period. :)
Cordy_Biddle
Anniversary Edition

Post by Cordy_Biddle »

Sounds like you had fun! And whether you get the part or not, it's valuable experience to have under your belt. :)
I'm just valentine candy and boxing-gloves!

My DVD Collection :
http://classic-movieguy.dvdaf.com/
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Lizzie McGuire Back on Disney Channel!

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Lizzie McGuire's Costume Designers Reflect On Dressing the Disney Show Character
https://www.nylon.com/fashion/lizzie-mc ... 2k-fashion