Your Disney Story (Introductions Thread)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Your Disney Story (Introductions Thread)

Post by Disney Duster »

Welcome, Flit!

Disneynerd, yeah, everyone loves Merryweather!
Flit

Post by Flit »

The Disneynerd wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:43 am Great to have more Disney Fans on this forum, Flit! :party: Im just curious, what makes Flit your ultimate favourite disney character? :milkbuds:
Regarding the stubborness, my fav character is probably Merryweather :woot:
Flitโ€™s my ultimate favorite character mostly because of his loyalty to Pocahontas and his stubborn personality. Thereโ€™s also a nostalgia factor; I was a young boy when Pocahontas came out and I remember drawing pictures of Flit because I liked him so much. I still have the drawings :)
"Very stubborn." -Pocahontas
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Flit wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:18 pm Flitโ€™s my ultimate favorite character mostly because of his loyalty to Pocahontas and his stubborn personality. Thereโ€™s also a nostalgia factor; I was a young boy when Pocahontas came out and I remember drawing pictures of Flit because I liked him so much. I still have the drawings
thats really sweet :) and yeah nostalgia is really powerful. I guess thats why Rapunzel is one of my fav characters, since Tangled was one of my first flicks I saw in theatres and all the memories surrounding it. Plus she has iconic golden hair :P
Disney Duster wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:31 pm Disneynerd, yeah, everyone loves Merryweather!
indeed :thumb: i dare to say that she might even be my favourite Disney Character from the Walt Era, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, :tink: Dumbo, Timothy and Peter Pan being really close behind
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
Flit

Post by Flit »

Thank you, Disneynerd. Pleasure to read a bit of your Disney story, too.
"Very stubborn." -Pocahontas