Hannah Montana: Keeping it Real Volume 5 DVD March 2009

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Hannah Montana: Keeping it Real Volume 5 DVD March 2009

Post by disneyboy20022 »

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hannah-Mon ... Real/11067

The cover art of this Hannah looks more like either Hannah got botox or it's a picture of the Hannah Montana doll...To me she just looks totally off model....Is it just me noticing that...
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
shr_fan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by shr_fan »

Oh...wow...that picture is horrible. It looks nothing like her.
I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.-Louisa May Alcott
SofaKing381222
Anniversary Edition

Post by SofaKing381222 »

Stupid. Where is Season Two?
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Damn, was gonna post this. Season Two will be around May I'm assuming, they wanna cash in on the third season showing. But maybe the 1st season hasnt sold well. I dunno....
She looks like an old woman on the cover, like that tanned chick from Theres Something About Mary.
-James
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Cameron Diaz...?

And the first season JUST came out. Be patient. I'm suprised any of you even want a second season. :P
rs_milo_whatever
Anniversary Edition

Post by rs_milo_whatever »

It's weird how they would do that even though they're realising seasons now. I wonder if there actually is any people who would buy the volumes and seasons after knowing there'd be seasons. Either way, Disney amazes me sometimes.
Sky Syndrome
Anniversary Edition

Re: Hannah Montana: Keeping it Real Volume 5 DVD March 2009

Post by Sky Syndrome »

disneyboy20022 wrote:http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hannah-Mon ... Real/11067

The cover art of this Hannah looks more like either Hannah got botox or it's a picture of the Hannah Montana doll...To me she just looks totally off model....Is it just me noticing that...
To me, she looks like an asian girl cosplaying. Totally brings the Japanese live-action Sailor Moon series to mind looking at it.
SofaKing381222
Anniversary Edition

Post by SofaKing381222 »

rs_milo_whatever wrote:It's weird how they would do that even though they're realising seasons now. I wonder if there actually is any people who would buy the volumes and seasons after knowing there'd be seasons. Either way, Disney amazes me sometimes.
My sister owns both. All the volumes, and the season. And I am sure she is not the only one. :D
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

They used a similar picture of her for the Season 3 artwork on iTunes. I think the main problem is that they tried to make Hannah Montana look older by changing the wig and makeup and on top of that, it's an odd picture of her.

As for a season 2 release, I have no idea how season 1 has been selling, but provided it sells well and Disney plans another season set release, I don't think it will be released until next year around the holidays. If they were going to release it in time for the movie's theatrical release, they would be announcing it really soon. I think instead, this 5th volume release will probably have a bonus feature about the film and possibly a free child's admission ticket to the film.