Explain Your Avatar: The Next Generation

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Musical Master
Anniversary Edition

Re: Explain Your Avatar: The Next Generation

Post by Musical Master »

My avatar is an animated gif of Johnny Worthington from Monsters University made by Mossygator on Deviantart.com who also made animated gifs for all of the ROR's especially Randall.
Disney, Pixar, Rodgers and Hammerstein, and Cinema fan
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Swapped back to Ariel's Beginning avatar, and added the tagline to the bluray rerelease.

Just a little freshen up for new year !
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Rapunzel is my favorite princess. Huge Tangled fanboy here. And the "Anna Vs. Rapunzel" thread inspired me to search out for an avatar like this. Because, while I think Elsa is cooler, I'd rather not choose between these two great characters and show that I like them both.
Favorite Animated Disney films: 1. Dumbo, 2. Tangled, 3. Frozen, 4. Beauty and The Best, 5. The Little Mermaid, 6. Cinderella

Favorite Princesses, 1. Rapunzel, 2. Ariel, 3. Sofia, 4.Elsa, 5. Belle, 6. Cinderella/Anna
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Love your avi!!

Luke has very kindly altered my user name to just plain Atlantica now, which is lovely! All fresh for the new year :)
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Atlantica wrote:Love your avi!!

Luke has very kindly altered my user name to just plain Atlantica now, which is lovely! All fresh for the new year :)

Thanks, I love Rapunzel. I know it's weird but she is so one of the few princesses to make me giddy. And Anna is really great too and I wanted to show that I like them both.
Favorite Animated Disney films: 1. Dumbo, 2. Tangled, 3. Frozen, 4. Beauty and The Best, 5. The Little Mermaid, 6. Cinderella

Favorite Princesses, 1. Rapunzel, 2. Ariel, 3. Sofia, 4.Elsa, 5. Belle, 6. Cinderella/Anna
Thoix

Post by Thoix »

I chose this Rapunzel avatar because it looks a bit different from usual Rapunzel pic, and I just love Rapunzel. Not only is she my favorite Disney Princess, but she's also my favorite Disney character. Like moviefan12, I am a Rapunzel fanboy. :D Tangled really got me back into Disney and made me excited to see their new animated releases.
Musical Master
Anniversary Edition

Post by Musical Master »

Thoix wrote:I chose this Rapunzel avatar because it looks a bit different from usual Rapunzel pic, and I just love Rapunzel. Not only is she my favorite Disney Princess, but she's also my favorite Disney character. Like moviefan12, I am a Rapunzel fanboy. :D Tangled really got me back into Disney and made me excited to see their new animated releases.
Really cute, and welcome to the forums. :wave:
Disney, Pixar, Rodgers and Hammerstein, and Cinema fan
Thoix

Post by Thoix »

Musical Master wrote:
Thoix wrote:I chose this Rapunzel avatar because it looks a bit different from usual Rapunzel pic, and I just love Rapunzel. Not only is she my favorite Disney Princess, but she's also my favorite Disney character. Like moviefan12, I am a Rapunzel fanboy. :D Tangled really got me back into Disney and made me excited to see their new animated releases.
Really cute, and welcome to the forums. :wave:
Thanks on both accounts. :wave:
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Happy to meet another Rapunzel fanboy. :wave: Yay.

Thoix

Post by Thoix »

moviefan12 wrote:

Same here, it's nice to know there are others. :up:
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Thoix wrote:
moviefan12 wrote:
Same here, it's nice to know there are others. :up:
As my sig points out, Tangled is in my top 2 for Disney films behind Dumbo and this might make you a bit jealous but last year, when I went to Disney World, we stumbled upon an animation class at Hollywood Studios and we were learning how to draw Rapunzel and at the end of the class, our animator asked us a question about Tangled and the person, who answered correctly, got to have his drawing of Rapunzel. Which is now framed and hanging up in my bedroom. Love it.

Thoix

Post by Thoix »

moviefan12 wrote:
As my sig points out, Tangled is in my top 2 for Disney films behind Dumbo and this might make you a bit jealous but last year, when I went to Disney World, we stumbled upon an animation class at Hollywood Studios and we were learning how to draw Rapunzel and at the end of the class, our animator asked us a question about Tangled and the person, who answered correctly, got to have his drawing of Rapunzel. Which is now framed and hanging up in my bedroom. Love it.
Yes that makes me very jealous! :x :lol:

I remember going to Disney World and seeing a "work in progress" poster for Tangled before the first pictures or teaser was released. There were so many things I could do there that I didn't realize I could until after my trip though, such as the animation classes and other cool stuff. That was four years ago and I just wish I could go back.

Anyways, can I see a picture of the sketch?

EDIT: Also, I'd like to add that Tangled is actually my favorite Disney movie because like I said, it got me back into Disney animated features.
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Thoix wrote:
moviefan12 wrote:
Yes that makes me very jealous! :x :lol:

I remember going to Disney World and seeing a "work in progress" poster for Tangled before the first pictures or teaser was released. There were so many things I could do there that I didn't realize I could until after my trip though, such as the animation classes and other cool stuff. That was four years ago and I just wish I could go back.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to add that Tangled is actually my favorite Disney movie because like I said, it got me back into Disney animated features.

Yeah, hold on. It's not in the best quality, though. Tangled did the same thing for me, I was going through a slump but it also reaffirmed my love of Disney. Anyway, here's the sketch. This is easily my favorite thing, I've gotten from any Disney trip and one of my most treasured items that I own.
Attachments
rapunzeldrawing.jpg
rapunzeldrawing.jpg (16.36 KiB) Viewed 8241 times

Thoix

Post by Thoix »

moviefan12 wrote:
Thoix wrote: Yes that makes me very jealous! :x :lol:

Yeah, hold on. It's not in the best quality, though. Tangled did the same thing for me, I was going through a slump but it also reaffirmed my love of Disney. Anyway, here's the sketch. This is easily my favorite thing, I've gotten from any Disney trip and one of my most treasured items that I own.
That looks amazing. I didn't really get anything from my trip though because I had no idea where to go or what to do. I later realized I skipped over so mich cool stuff that I eish I could go back this summer, but that won't be possible. I may be going to Disney Land though. Hopefully I can pick up somethint special.

That being said, I do have a Rapunzel "Walt Disney Showcase" bust I picked up over the weekend. I saw it and just had to buy it.
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

That's really cool. I also have a Rapunzel pin as I collect Disney Trading Pins.

Thoix

Post by Thoix »

moviefan12 wrote:That's really cool. I also have a Rapunzel pin as I collect Disney Trading Pins.
Cool, but I feel we are going off topic now. :P If you have anything else, please message me. I just don't want to get in trouble with the mods.
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Thoix wrote:
moviefan12 wrote:That's really cool. I also have a Rapunzel pin as I collect Disney Trading Pins.
Cool, but I feel we are going off topic now. :P If you have anything else, please message me. I just don't want to get in trouble with the mods.

Okay, yeah. Sorry about that, if we went to far off topic.

Walter
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Walter »

Well, I finally decided to add an avatar here, and picked one from what has become one of my favorite Disney songs, and Elsa becoming one of my favorite Disney characters.
Thoix

Post by Thoix »

Walter wrote:Well, I finally decided to add an avatar here, and picked one from what has become one of my favorite Disney songs, and Elsa becoming one of my favorite Disney characters.
Very nice. :)
Walter
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Walter »

Thoix wrote:
Walter wrote:Well, I finally decided to add an avatar here, and picked one from what has become one of my favorite Disney songs, and Elsa becoming one of my favorite Disney characters.
Very nice. :)
Thanks! I do like yours as well!