WDW Resort TV...HELP!

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
Maerj
Collector's Edition

WDW Resort TV...HELP!

Post by Maerj »

If you have ever stayed at Walt Disney World in Florida you may have watched the Walt Disney World Tour on Resort TV, channel 52. It's the one that had the "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Tip for today!" Well they repleaced it with a 'Top 7 things to do at WDW' loop which by all reports is inferior to the previous one. So, I found the email address for guest comments at WDW and emailed them with my concerns. There are others over at wdwmagic.com that have as well. If you loved the WDW Tour too, please write and let them know! I will paste my email to them here, along with their email address:

The email address is : [email protected]

Here is a copy of what I sent to them:

Hello,

I am a huge Disney World fan and belong to a number of online WDW fan websites and message boards. Many people have been reporting that the resort TV WDW Tour has been changed to the top 7 things to do at WDW. All of the people reporting it were very upset about this change.

Now I realize things change, but there was something about the Disney World Tour that EVERYONE loved! Part of it was those "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip for the day!" announcements. The first thing many guests do after checking in, is to head to their room and turn on that channel. You can see for yourself at the message boards at such sites as www.wdwmagic.com. Some people love it so much they brought VCRs with them to tape it! There are online radio stations that play the WDW Tour audio every single day. That is how much guests liked it.

As a guest and a fan, I would like you to reconsider the total replacement of the WDW Tour loop. Perhaps some of it could be incorporated in with the new one? Every guest loved hearing "Have a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Day!" before leaving for the parks. Please, bring that back!

[email protected]