DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 59  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:30 pm 
Special Edition

Okay I made a connection; what if the fact that Ariel and her sisters give their mom a music box as a gift (which probably could be the shiny object that fell from the ship in the teaser trailer) has to do with King Triton's decision to forbid music?
I know that in the teaser trailer the scene was taken from TLMII and it's actually the locket but, you know, it's just reused animation and maybe they wanted to imply something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:38 pm 
Signature Collection

Aladdin from Agrabah wrote:
Okay I made a connection; what if the fact that Ariel and her sisters give their mom a music box as a gift (which probably could be the shiny object that fell from the ship in the teaser trailer) has to do with King Triton's decision to forbid music?
I know that in the teaser trailer the scene was taken from TLMII and it's actually the locket but, you know, it's just reused animation and maybe they wanted to imply something else.

Thats what I was thinking! It makes perfect sense. Good thinking Aladdin from Agrabah!

But, I found this posted by Parker Goris 'mother' on IMDB and it got me quite worried:

Hey everyone, I know you have all seen a trailer for LM3 and it has you all guessing. Even me and my son is Flounder. I guess they did a good job because it is all driving you crazy. Well anyway, next week we will be in the studio for the "real" trailer. You see, the movie as been written and recorded 3 times in the past 2 years. What you saw was really just a tease to let you know something is coming as Disney wasn't even sure of it themself but needed to let you know it was in the works. The musical number you see is there, but the teaser with the boat is just that.....a teaser.

Is she implying that the teaser has nothing to do with the movie at all, and Disney just cut it together to be obscure as they didnt know what the plot line was yet? And the movie was re written and re recorded 3 times! Ive never ever heard that before. We didnt hear that it had a troubled production did we? Or did I miss that fact?

Gosh that woman makes me cross! :evil: She is making me have doubts about one of the things I'm most looking forward to this year! :evil:

Post subject: The Little Mermaid III
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:08 pm 
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Prudence wrote:
Sebastian's getting character development! Grimsby's getting a surprising return, but much too little screen time! Eric's getting more personality! And Ariel becomes more of a heroine than ever before!

Raspberry jello to whoever guesses where my spastic references came from.

That sounds so much like the way people talked about Cinderella III! Anastasia gets character development, Prudence is in it but not very long, the Prince gets more personality, and Cinderella becomes more heroic.

I right?

Atlanticaunderthesea, I feel your pain! I hope that women doesn't know what she's talking about...or is making it up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:10 pm 
Anniversary Edition

Disney Duster wrote:
Prudence wrote:
Sebastian's getting character development! Grimsby's getting a surprising return, but much too little screen time! Eric's getting more personality! And Ariel becomes more of a heroine than ever before!

Raspberry jello to whoever guesses where my spastic references came from.

That sounds so much like the way people talked about Cinderella III! Anastasia gets character development, Prudence is in it but not very long, the Prince gets more personality, and Cinderella becomes more heroic.

I right?

Raspberry jello is yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:37 pm 
Signature Collection

BIG NEWS :

If Parker Goris' mother is to be believed, then The Little Mermaid III will be coming out in February....2009 ! ! ! !

The new trailer will be featured on the Jungle Book Platinum Edtition DVD

The plotline is nothing like we are expecting

Ariel will be "a ball of fire ... just like the Ariel from the original..."

I am so upset if its being releases in 2009. Why release a teaser so early then? And Jodi Benson said they had finished it last October!? And there is all the Ariel and Her Sister's merchandise!?

Here is the quote: Alright, done with the trailer. And now for the disappointing news........the last line is COMING FEBRUARY 2009 Pushed back 3 months from the original date we had. But the good news, this is a for sure thing and you all are going to love it. I am told they are re releasing Jungle book on dvd and that it should be on there as well as several other home videos. This will definelty show a little of what is going on, nothing like the tease of the boat. This is all still under wraps, but let me say the most of you have it all completely wrong. It is a very entertaininng story and NONE of you have even come close to what the conflict will be. Ariel will totally be the ball of fire you met in the very first movie, nothing about her has changed from that!
Please don't waste anymore time being negative, wait and give it a shot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:49 pm 
Anniversary Edition

But that's not right! The film is coming out in February 2008! November 2007 + 3 months = February 2008!

Last edited by Old Fish Tale on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:10 pm 
Special Edition

Old Fish Tale wrote:
But that is not right! The film is coming out in February 2008! November 2007 + 3 months = February 2008!

God, I can't wait for 'The Jungle Book' DVD!

That's right! This "mother" is more the mother of disaster!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:17 pm 

I thought it was determined that this Parker Goris' mother person was a fake when she asked whether or not he was any good?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:08 pm 
Diamond Edition

INSANITY! We were all told that it was coming out November 2008. Didn't it even say 2008 on the teaser?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:19 am 
Diamond Edition

You know, I really want to punch that mother in the face for screwing with all our predictments, speculations, and as well as confusing us for this squeal....(ironically).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 am 
Gold Classic Collection

:x Ok I've had enough! This forum is becoming ridiculous! I check it whenever it is updated and all I am hearing is c**p! Plz stop with all these allegations! And for the record clearly the woman who claims to be Flounders mother is a fake who simply wants to cause more controversy on the internet forums! DON'T LISTEN TO HER! The movie was set for release November 21st 2007 and that WILL be when it is released! Who do you trust more? Jodi Benson, the little mermaid herself, or some idiot trying to get attention and laugh at us for being so gullible! PLZ STOP THIS ENDLESS DEBATE! THE FILM WILL BE RELEASED AS PLANNED!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
(This is the first time I have not ended a post with smiles. But this has gotten to the point where I just can't smile anymore!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:32 am 
Anniversary Edition

It appears that she's not right!

Last edited by Old Fish Tale on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:10 pm 
Gold Classic Collection

Hey, someone mentioned clip art?

And I honestly believe that the "mother" is fake, because unless her son was a child, she wouldn't see any of the production or trailers with the cast. And if she were the person's mom, she would have signed nondisclosure agreements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:11 am 
Signature Collection

I agree with all of you in hoping that this information is fake. Sorry if I caused distress by posting it! Just thought it was a tiny bit more news regarding this mysterious project :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:12 am 
Anniversary Edition

Shycode wrote:
I thought it was determined that this Parker Goris' mother person was a fake when she asked whether or not he was any good?

Me too, you wouldn't ask who your own son was either :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:04 am 
Signature Collection

Latest news from 'mother'... .... .... .... .... ....

we were originally told Nov of 2008, the lines on the new script are Feb 2009

:o :x :evil: :(

not happy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:46 am 

atlanticaunderthesea wrote:

not happy!

but is official??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:19 am 
Platinum Edition

Location: beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment
atlanticaunderthesea wrote:

not happy!

Looks like mommy need to get a punch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:37 am 
Special Edition

Why are you people still believing this woman's lies? I mean, I gave great proof that she was way fake. I don't care what DisneyDuster thinks, but she is sooo fake. And it's mind boggling, that you are taking her seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:29 pm 
Diamond Edition

I think they're just posting it because that dumb woman's responses make everybody laugh. =]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 59  Next