This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

2099net wrote:Changed the title as per Escapay's suggestion :up:
I feel so special now :D

And this is the 100th post in the Lohan Report!

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

But now people won't click out of impulse to read if there are any...developments on the "breast" issue.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Luke wrote:But now people won't click out of impulse to read if there are any...developments on the "breast" issue.
LOL. Well, what about "This is the Lohan Report (Boobs included)"?

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Escapay wrote:LOL. Well, what about "This is the Lohan Report (Boobs included)"?

Escapay
How about "The Lohan Report (Boob Job Talk and a Whole Lot More!)"?

That might be a bit lengthy, I guess.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Luke wrote:
Escapay wrote:LOL. Well, what about "This is the Lohan Report (Boobs included)"?

Escapay
How about "The Lohan Report (Boob Job Talk and a Whole Lot More!)"?

That might be a bit lengthy, I guess.
Bit lenghty, but it would cover what the thread's about, which is the most important thing.

We should e-mail Ms. Lohan and show her our devotion to her news, as received through imdb...

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

LOL, I love the new title, netty!

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
Jungleprince_55
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jungleprince_55 »

I liked lindsay in the parent trap and freaky friday,but confessions of a teenage drama queen was one of the most boring movies i have ever seen.

i went to see it in the theater because my parents were seeing a movie i had already seen and i had already seen everything else good that was out and lindsay lohan was in it.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Today's Lohan Report comes from a news source which may not have the reliability and reputation of IMDb, but the news is nonetheless hard-hitting...

Courtesy of the National Enquirer:

<b>Lindsay Lohan's Life in The Fast Lane Gets Dangerously Close To The Edge</b>

From the National Enquirer
11/04/2004
"Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan is spinning out of control, say her friends.

The teen superstar's relentless work schedule, nonstop partying and multiple car crashes have taken a heavy toll on her emotions. She's so stressed out that she's showing up late to work on the set of her new Disney movie, is acting like a diva and is fighting with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, friends tell The ENQUIRER.

But her fast-lane lifestyle has also taken a toll on her physical health--landing her in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with flu-like symptoms after running herself ragged.

"Lindsay's headed for disaster," said a close source. "With movie commitments through 2007, it's all moving too fast for her to keep up.

"Her nasty attitude isn't helping. And the crazier and more unpleasant her life gets, the more bitchy and overwrought she becomes."

Friends weren't surprised when Lohan got sick and was admitted to the hospital October 21.

"She was really asking for it," said a friend. "She's partying constantly and sleeping only a few hours a night."

Just three days earlier, Lindsay smashed her BMW into a guardrail at 2 a.m. on her way to Wilmer's house after a night out at the West Hollywood hot spot Guy's.

"Fortunately, no one was injured," said the close source, "but the car was so badly damaged, they had to call a tow truck.

"Wilmer was furious.

"The car accident was her third since she started driving--and it's not surprising. Her car crashes are a metaphor for her life. It's one wreck after another."

The day after the accident, the 18-year-old star was supposed to be on the set of her new Disney movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded" at 5 a.m., but didn't drag herself in until midday, said the friend.

"She's in trouble with Disney execs," the friend added. "Showing up late to the set, or not at all, has caused delays and infuriated the movie's producers.

"On top of that, she complains about everything."

Wilmer, 24, star of TV's "That '70s Show," is getting fed up with her, too, said the close source. "He's a nice guy, but I don't think he's going to tolerate it much longer."

When contacted by The ENQUIRER, Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane, stated that she can't comment on Lohan's health, except to say that "she's under the weather."

As for Lohan's accident, it was Sloane's understanding that she "blew a tire."

--ROBIN MIZRAHI

http://entertainment.lycos.com/celebrit ... getArticle

:(
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Oh man. I can be quite positive in saying that Dina doesn't approve.

And it all started with a boob job ... :roll:
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
StevEnrique
Limited Issue

Post by StevEnrique »

Maybe a sex tape will get released next. :P
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Her father has tapes, of something! :headshake:
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

No update since Sunday.

Also, should've pointed out yesterday, but didn't, so I guess it's too late, but the Lohan episode of That 70s Show was on last night on Fox. I didn't get a chance to watch it, though.

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

I was recently arguing with a close personal friend of mine over the correct pronunciation of Lindsay's mother's name. Is it Di-na or Dee-na?

Do we know? Should I start a new thread in Polls & Games?
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Come on, man, lay off of it already. It's Dee-na!
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
StevEnrique
Limited Issue

Post by StevEnrique »

It seems like she just went on That 70's Show to kiss Wilmer and say a few lines. :lol:
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Luke wrote:it Di-na or Dee-na?
It's Dee-na, so netty's right. Di-na is usually spelled Dinah (like Alice's cat in Alice in Wonderland, or like Dinah Marler on Guiding Light played by Gina Tognoni).

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

It's Dee-Nah, Dee-Nah, Dee-Nah, Dee-Nah, Lo-Han!

(to the tune of Batman!) :D
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderrama broke up. :( I heard that they are still good friends though.
Ciaobelli
Special Edition

Post by Ciaobelli »

Luke wrote:That's retarded!
Luke, watch the laguage, you could be offending many people. Then you would have to hire a lawyer that in a press conference would say that you were using the term as slang. :wink:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Starion wrote:Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderrama broke up. :( I heard that they are still good friends though.
So the rule is: Courting couples don't appear in the same sit-com? It will only lead to disaster - even if it's just a brief guest spot with shampoo.

Oh dear. I wonder if Dina will approve Lindsay's next boyfried? :?