This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Luke
Site Admin

Hmm

Post by Luke »

From IMDb...

This is the Lohan report
Gives you the long and the short
Every grunt, roar, and snort
Not a tale I distort
On the Lohan report!
Lohan Told He Can't See His Daughter

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan's father is fighting to see his daughter as she recovers from a fever at Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Hospital. Michael Lohan claims he has been forbidden from seeing his daughter, who was admitted to hospital on Thursday after falling ill on the set of her new film Herbie: Fully Loaded. Speaking to American scandal show Celebrity Justice, Lohan, who insists his wife won't let him see his daughter, says, "I've been here twice. I just want to know that she's OK. It's horrible that there's been such a wall put up around her, when Lindsay and I had an amazing relationship all of our life until this happened." Family relations became strained when Lohan fought with his brother-in-law at a family party this summer. Since then, Michael and his estranged wife, Dina, have both filed restraining orders keeping each 100 yards away from the other after a fight led to them both reporting the other for driving over them. An upset Lohan says, "My wife promised me she won't keep me from my kids. Evidently, not so." Lindsay is listed at the hospital under an alias, and apparently, Michael can't even find out the name. He adds, "She's being torn up. It's not fair to her or my other children to be put in the middle like this, it's a horrible thing."
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Sh00tingstar
Limited Issue

Post by Sh00tingstar »

yeah....lindsey and hilary....personally hillary seems nicer, and more talented....but im not american so i dont get either of them shoved down my throat...

i guess you could call that an unbias opinon :roll:

oh yeah! i remember...
Jeannie role
i dream of jeannie is apparently being remade with nicole kidman as jeanie. she is undergoing various yoga, tai chi, etc activities to help her loosen her facial muscles and twitch her nose...wait? maybe thats not jeanie...maybe thats bewitched!? oh well...ive written it anyways :lol:
"When the stars fall I will lie awake...You're my Shootingstar..."
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Sh00tingstar wrote:i dream of jeannie is apparently being remade with nicole kidman as jeanie. she is undergoing various yoga, tai chi, etc activities to help her loosen her facial muscles and twitch her nose...wait? maybe thats not jeanie...maybe thats bewitched!? oh well...ive written it anyways :lol:
Yes, that's Bewitched.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
2099net
Signature Collection

Re: Hmm

Post by 2099net »

Luke wrote:This is the Lohan report
Gives you the long and the short
Every grunt, roar, and snort
Not a tale I distort
On the Lohan report!
Are you implying something we don't know Luke? :D
IMDB.COM wrote:Speaking to American scandal show Celebrity Justice... blah, blah, blah
Celebrity Justice. :roll:

No other words need saying.
Last edited by 2099net on Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

pinkrenata wrote:
Sh00tingstar wrote:i dream of jeannie is apparently being remade with nicole kidman as jeanie. she is undergoing various yoga, tai chi, etc activities to help her loosen her facial muscles and twitch her nose...wait? maybe thats not jeanie...maybe thats bewitched!? oh well...ive written it anyways :lol:
Yes, that's Bewitched.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/
By the looks of her, it appears the face is the only place where Nicole has muscles these days.
Ling's Daughter
Limited Issue

Post by Ling's Daughter »

Lohan and Duff are both ok. I guess I like Duff more because of her singing voice. *Ming-Yen runs off and hides behind a rock as people throw sharp objects*
~Ming-Yen Watanabe~
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Luke wrote:I've missed the last few days.

Let me see if I've got this straight.

Dad - Hates Lindsay's friends. Checking into drug/alcohol rehab. Has tapes. :headshake:
Mom - Tried to run Dad over. Approves of Fez. :twisted:
Lindsay - Doesn't want Mark McGrath's support. Uses shampoo with Fez...alone...privately. :huh:
rotfl rotfl rotfl best summary ever on all the articles good job Luke. :)
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Ling's Daughter wrote:*Ming-Yen runs off and hides behind a rock as people throw sharp objects*
*Escapay throws a sharp object, but not at Ming-Yet. He throws a sharp plastic fork at Hilary Duff, and it strikes her hair, thus letting out all the air. They have to pump air back into her head, and stitch up the holes left by the plastic fork. Once the air is back in her head, Ms. Duff realizes she can't remember how to sing, and tries singing "Do-Re-Mi", but it ends up sounding like "It-Al-Os". Sadly, she can only sing backwards, and any type of singing that comes out of her is bad anyway, so she gives up her singing career and tries to focus on her acting (or lack of) career. But the damage from the plastic fork also affected her nerves and muscles, so she has a cocky grin forever on her face, thus reducing her to playing "Dumb Blonde #3" in a variety of movies, with limited speaking roles. Five years later, we meet up with Ms. Duff, still with that cocky grin, and she is doing the only job that's available for her, toothpaste commercials.*

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Good news, everyone. Lindsay's fever has passed!

<b>Lohan Out of Hospital</b>

Teen queen Lindsay Lohan has been released from hospital in Los Angeles after being treated for a fever. The actress was admitted to Cedars Sinai Hospital last Thursday and kept in for tests over the weekend. Lohan was forced to postpone her planned collaboration with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on his sitcom That 70's Show this week but she is expected to head back to work later this week on her upcoming film Herbie: Fully Loaded. Meanwhile, the busy actress is so impressed with the initial reaction to her fledgling musical career she has pushed back the start of her next movie Lady Luck to next year, so she can promote her debut album.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I like the MTV headline:

Lindsay Lohan Released From Hospital, Feeling 'Much Better'

I should hope so.

I'm glad it wasn't:

Lindsay Lohan Released From Hospital, Still Feeling 'Like Crap'
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

Hmm, a 17 year old with implants? Um... :shock: I don't like looking at a girl's chests. :oops:

The rumors do sound "perverted."
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

WHAT ???

Post by Disney Guru »

As Starion said, a 17 year old witm boob implants now that is sick. My motto is that if they are not big naturally their is no point in having the stupid implants. And to boot she is only 17.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

Thanks for the update Luke and 2099net! I accidently skipped them.

I think a woman's boobs stop growing between 18 and 22. I'll double check my notes. She's a little too young to get implants. Implants are still dangerous and costly. I read an article that said that surgery and a pair of implants cost $4,500.

I heard that some 18 year olds are getting implants as high school gratuation gifts. I'll move my future discussions about boobs to the off-topic forum.
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Implants, nose jobs, face lifts, tummy tucks...why can't people just be happy with what they are inside? In Lohan's case, she's probably happy with the silicone inside her, or whatever it is they use for implants these days.

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

I'm actually doing research on beauty. I'll let everyone know when my editorials are halfway finished.

I like natural curves. I'm going to look for some photos of Lindsay Lohan.

Saline are in breast implants. The shell still contains silicon. Isn't silicon in computers? :?
Maerj
Collector's Edition

Post by Maerj »

Hasn't she denied this breast implant story? I thought the whole thing was proved to be false some time ago. Even if it was true, who cares? If she wants to plumb up her lovelies thats her business, its not like its never been done before.
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

I agree, that's her business.
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Maerj wrote:Hasn't she denied this breast implant story? I thought the whole thing was proved to be false some time ago. Even if it was true, who cares? If she wants to plumb up her lovelies thats her business, its not like its never been done before.
LOL, yeah, she did deny it (hence this thread being called "Lohan Blasts Boob Job Reports". I think netty should change the name to The Lohan Report, lol).

Well, whatever's in them (or not in them), it doesn't make her any less of a person or an actress, so we really shouldn't be debating/complaining about it.

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Changed the title as per Escapay's suggestion :up:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Well, according to IMDB (yay!) Lindsay recorded her That 70s Show guest spot the day after being released from hospital.

Yeah, that's good. No danger of her becoming "exhausted" again is there?