Walt Disney Pictures Has a New Logo

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Walt Disney Pictures Has a New Logo

Post by Sotiris »

From Disney's main YouTube channel.

Disney Castle Openings from 45 Films
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KyFeG7kfTM
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

I loved seeing the traditionally animated logo in front of The Lion King, especially because it was a complete surprise as I didn’t know it would be there. I wish it would replace the CGI logo. It’s much more appealing.

The 2006 template has always made for a damn busy logo though. The charm and simplicity of the 80’s and 90’s logo is unmatched.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

I know that I've probably written this priorly, but I'll say it anyways; I'm sickly tired of this new logo and I wished that Disney would've made a new logo to differ from it. And while there's certainly been some variations of this logo, I miss the times where Disney were truly diversed with their logos, because it was fun and exciting to see. Even though these variations occurred in Disney's black age, it was still nice to see some variations.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Has anyone else noticed that the castle variations for Dinosaur and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl are exactly alike? The movement, the fade in/out, the orange hue...everything. I don't think this has ever happened before or since.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

I very much dislike the fact that they decided to simply use Disney now, instead of Walt Disney Pictures. Also, the home video covers used to look so much better with Walt Disney Pictures Presents, and then the title, instead of just Disney and then the title. Same for the posters.