Disney Plus (Streaming Service)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyBluLife
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Disney Plus (Streaming Service)

Post by DisneyBluLife »

willard wrote:
nachonaco wrote: Last two sentences are cut.
Might be because of Covid19. Were they there before?
It has been like this in UK and Europe since the early 2000s that those two sentences are cut. The world is not USA only.
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

DisneyBluLife wrote:It has been like this in UK and Europe since the early 2000s that those two sentences are cut. The world is not USA only.
Does that mean that it's always been like this on the US Disney Plus, too? If so, then it has nothing to do with COVID, I don't think.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

It’s Official: ‘Once Upon a Time’ is Coming to Disney+
https://insidethemagic.net/2020/08/once ... y-plus-ba1

Disney+ Could be Getting More ABC Content
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/disney- ... c-content/

Disney+ May Add Adult Content, Parental Controls
https://insidethemagic.net/2020/08/adul ... y-plus-tm1
(Grace Randolph tweeted that she's heard about this, but nothing confirmed; the article wonders why this content wouldn't go on Hulu.)
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

It doesn't make sense for Disney+ to be adding adult content when they have Hulu in the U.S. and are developing a new streaming service under the Star name for the rest of the world. Personally, I think it would be better to expand Disney+ than launch yet another streaming service in such a crowded marketplace.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
willard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by willard »

I think they should do this and sell their share of Hulu.
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

I noticed that in Japan, the Goofy cartoons "How To Play Golf" and "How To Hook Up Your Home Theater" are available. However, I don't believe they're available in the US.

I also noticed that "Mickey's Polo Team", "Moose Hunters", "The Whalers" and "Mickey's Parrot" are available in Japan as well, but not the US.

"Good Scouts" and "Polar Trappers", too, are available in Japan, but not in the US.

Basically, it looks like Japan has all of the Disney cartoons that were shown on "Have a Laugh". Come on, US Disney Plus, get on it and put out the same cartoons as in Japan! I'm guessing the reason that more hunting cartoons are not available is because US is more sensitive to the plight of animals than in Japan.

Conversely, several Silly Symphonies cartoons are not on the Japanese Disney Plus.
willard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by willard »

The Donald Duck cartoon Trick or Treat is coming to Disney+ in September. Hopefully they'll release more Halloween-themed shorts in October like the Skeleton Dance.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Disney Plus Launches in Eight More Countries Across Europe
https://variety.com/2020/streaming/glob ... 234770111/

Disney Plus Sets Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan Launches
https://variety.com/2021/streaming/asia ... 235040936/

Disney Plus Sets Dates for Korea Launch, Japan Upgrade
https://variety.com/2021/global/asia/di ... 235058494/

Disney Plus Details Hong Kong Launch in November
https://variety.com/2021/global/asia/di ... 235084006/

Disney Plus Goes Live in Korea and Taiwan
https://variety.com/2021/global/asia/di ... 235110728/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patricier21
Special Edition

Post by Patricier21 »

Iron Man one? Tarzan? Any more special features/extras add onto any of the ones I asked? Alice through the looking glass? Can Anyone just list call in new special features/extras added that are available on Disney+ if it wouldn’t be too much to ask?
blackcauldron85

IRON MAN: Marvel Studios' Iron Man Trailer (3m); The Actor's Process (5m); Deleted Scene: Convoy Ambush (4m); Deleted Scene: Craps Table with Tony and Rhodey (2m); Deleted Scene: Dubai Party (4m); Deleted Scene: Obadiah Addresses Scientists (2m); Deleted Scene: Pepper Discovers Tony as Iron Man (1m); Deleted Scene: Rhodey and General Gabriel (1m); Deleted Scene: Rhodey Saves Iron Man on Freeway (2m); Deleted Scene: Rooftop Battle (4m); Deleted Scene: Tony and Rhodey on Stark Jet & Military Ceremony (5m); Deleted Scene: Tony Begins Mark II (1m); Deleted Scene: Tony Comes Home (2m); Deleted Scene: Easter Egg (2m); I Am Iron Man: A Good Story, Well Told (12m); I Am Iron Man: Beneath the Armor (16m); I Am Iron Man: Grounded in Reality (15m); I Am Iron Man: The Journey Begins (21m); I Am Iron Man: The Suit That Makes the Iron Man (11m)

TARZAN: Tarzan Clip (2m) {thumbail has Jane's & Tarzan's first meeting}; Deleted Scenes: Alternate Opening (3m){Um, the thumbnail looks like it would be from Zootopia, but the description is Tarzan}; Deleted Scenes: Riverboat Fight (4m); Deleted Scenes: Terk Finds the Humans' Camp (3m)
Can Anyone just list call in new special features/extras added that are available on Disney+ if it wouldn’t be too much to ask?
Do you mean for all titles? There isn't a section with only new bonus features for all titles, so I'd have to go through each title. Do you just want to know for titles previously asked, or for the new movies as well (like The One and Only Ivan, etc.), or for everything?
Patricier21
Special Edition

Post by Patricier21 »

blackcauldron85 wrote:IRON MAN: Marvel Studios' Iron Man Trailer (3m); The Actor's Process (5m); Deleted Scene: Convoy Ambush (4m); Deleted Scene: Craps Table with Tony and Rhodey (2m); Deleted Scene: Dubai Party (4m); Deleted Scene: Obadiah Addresses Scientists (2m); Deleted Scene: Pepper Discovers Tony as Iron Man (1m); Deleted Scene: Rhodey and General Gabriel (1m); Deleted Scene: Rhodey Saves Iron Man on Freeway (2m); Deleted Scene: Rooftop Battle (4m); Deleted Scene: Tony and Rhodey on Stark Jet & Military Ceremony (5m); Deleted Scene: Tony Begins Mark II (1m); Deleted Scene: Tony Comes Home (2m); Deleted Scene: Easter Egg (2m); I Am Iron Man: A Good Story, Well Told (12m); I Am Iron Man: Beneath the Armor (16m); I Am Iron Man: Grounded in Reality (15m); I Am Iron Man: The Journey Begins (21m); I Am Iron Man: The Suit That Makes the Iron Man (11m)

TARZAN: Tarzan Clip (2m) {thumbail has Jane's & Tarzan's first meeting}; Deleted Scenes: Alternate Opening (3m){Um, the thumbnail looks like it would be from Zootopia, but the description is Tarzan}; Deleted Scenes: Riverboat Fight (4m); Deleted Scenes: Terk Finds the Humans' Camp (3m)
Can Anyone just list call in new special features/extras added that are available on Disney+ if it wouldn’t be too much to ask?
Do you mean for all titles? There isn't a section with only new bonus features for all titles, so I'd have to go through each title. Do you just want to know for titles previously asked, or for the new movies as well (like The One and Only Ivan, etc.), or for everything?
Any and all if it wouldn't be too much to ask (only new ones for ones previously asked). Christopher Robin is one in particular (becuz of Movie Insiders :)
blackcauldron85

I will see what I can type up when I have time coming up! Please be patient!
blackcauldron85

Patricier21 wrote: Any and all if it wouldn't be too much to ask (only new ones for ones previously asked). Christopher Robin is one in particular (becuz of Movie Insiders :)
blackcauldron85 wrote:I will see what I can type up when I have time coming up! Please be patient!
Hey, I PM'd you regarding what my idea was, but then I went ahead and made a slideshow**. I put all the WDFA, Pixar, & DisneyToons, with a select few other movies, + other specific films you asked about throughout these pages (some, like the Home Alones & Night at the Museums, are not on D+). So I can email you the slides (we'll have to figure out if you need me to save it in a different format for you to open it, or potentially I could upload it to Google Drive and see if I can post a link?), just PM me back, or if you can't PM, I can post and then erase my email address if need be!

**The slideshow was the quickest way, so I didn't have to type much at all, and it still took 3 hours so I hope you like it.
Patricier21
Special Edition

Post by Patricier21 »

blackcauldron85 wrote:
Patricier21 wrote: Any and all if it wouldn't be too much to ask (only new ones for ones previously asked). Christopher Robin is one in particular (becuz of Movie Insiders :)
blackcauldron85 wrote:I will see what I can type up when I have time coming up! Please be patient!
Hey, I PM'd you regarding what my idea was, but then I went ahead and made a slideshow**. I put all the WDFA, Pixar, & DisneyToons, with a select few other movies, + other specific films you asked about throughout these pages (some, like the Home Alones & Night at the Museums, are not on D+). So I can email you the slides (we'll have to figure out if you need me to save it in a different format for you to open it, or potentially I could upload it to Google Drive and see if I can post a link?), just PM me back, or if you can't PM, I can post and then erase my email address if need be!

**The slideshow was the quickest way, so I didn't have to type much at all, and it still took 3 hours so I hope you like it.
Google Drive link please, so that way anyone else who’s interested can look at it :-) thank you so much once again for your time, energy, resources and consideration Indoing this, again is truly gratefully appreciated! If there is anything I can do for you return, please never hesitate to ask :-)
blackcauldron85

Patricier21 wrote: Google Drive link please, so that way anyone else who’s interested can look at it :-) thank you so much once again for your time, energy, resources and consideration Indoing this, again is truly gratefully appreciated! If there is anything I can do for you return, please never hesitate to ask :-)
I will work on that! You had mentioned Iron Man, but that's the only Marvel film you mentioned; any others? Please let me know if there are any other specific film requests that you haven't mentioned already, and I will put those on the slideshow as well. (The only thing you asked for that I did not put on it was "all Disney films 2015-2019;" while animation is on there, please be specific with what titles you want so I can search, copy, & paste for you!)
Patricier21
Special Edition

Post by Patricier21 »

blackcauldron85 wrote:
Patricier21 wrote: Google Drive link please, so that way anyone else who’s interested can look at it :-) thank you so much once again for your time, energy, resources and consideration Indoing this, again is truly gratefully appreciated! If there is anything I can do for you return, please never hesitate to ask :-)
I will work on that! You had mentioned Iron Man, but that's the only Marvel film you mentioned; any others? Please let me know if there are any other specific film requests that you haven't mentioned already, and I will put those on the slideshow as well. (The only thing you asked for that I did not put on it was "all Disney films 2015-2019;" while animation is on there, please be specific with what titles you want so I can search, copy, & paste for you!)
Again, if it would be too much to ask all marvel movies and all Disney movies please. You’ll be great to have a resource for any and all things that have special features, including TV shows and TV movies if applicable. Again, Please take all the time you need there is no major rush for it, and please do not compromise the rest of your life too much with this :-)
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

willard wrote:The Donald Duck cartoon Trick or Treat is coming to Disney+ in September. Hopefully they'll release more Halloween-themed shorts in October like the Skeleton Dance.
And some more black-and-white Mickey cartoons would be nice, too, like maybe "The Mad Doctor". I know it's fairly dark, but at least it doesn't contain any racial imagery or crude behavior. Another cartoon, "The Haunted House", has a moment where the room goes dark, with only Mickey's face and gloves visible and he cries out, "Mammy!", like he's Al Jolson, so I don't think that would fly.
DisneyBluLife
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DisneyBluLife »

Regarding the episode Whale of a Tale of "The little mermaid TV show. The episode is missing from Disney Plus all around the world. I have read about the cause a long time ago, but right now I can not find it. I have in mind that this is a rights issue. I think it was so that the episode was made to CBS who paid for the work and became the owner of the episode. It was a pilot episode on trial before Disney decided to make the series. Then you can ask yourself why Disney does not just buy back the rights or solve it in another way? I really do not know. Maybe the parties simply have not managed to agree ... It will be a bit strange for those who watch the series now and have to skip the episode because Spot will return later in the episode Save the Whale.
blackcauldron85

Again, if it would be too much to ask all marvel movies and all Disney movies please. You’ll be great to have a resource for any and all things that have special features, including TV shows and TV movies if applicable. Again, Please take all the time you need there is no major rush for it, and please do not compromise the rest of your life too much with this :-)
I am so, so sorry-- I completely forgot about this project!! What I already made a week or so ago is in this Google Drive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/168yuRd ... sp=sharing
(Also, could someone be kind and let me know if that's the only thing from my Google Drive when you click it? I don't tend to "share" stuff on there and just want to make sure that's all that's shared. Thanks!!)
Patricier21
Special Edition

Post by Patricier21 »

Thank you so much once again for doing this; again, it is truly gratefully appreciated :-) no worries, This is the only thing you’re Sharing. If you Or anyone else reading this please constantly update is it more special features are released, it would also be truly grateful he appreciated :-) m l