Helstrom

All topics on all things Marvel.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Helstrom

Post by Sotiris »

The Spirits of Vengeance are coming! "Marvel's Ghost-Rider" and "Marvel's Helstrom" make their way to Hulu in 2020, as Marvel Television and Hulu expand their partnership with the addition of these two new live-action series based on fear properties.

Daimon and Ana Helstrom are the son and daughter of a mysterious and powerful serial killer in "Marvel’s Helstrom." The siblings have a complicated dynamic as they track down the worst of humanity—each with their attitude and skills. "Marvel’s Helstrom" is executive produced by Paul Zbyszewski, who will serve as showrunner and Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.

“As a lifelong Marvel fan, I feel incredibly fortunate to help bring this darker, thrilling corner of the comic book universe to life, and I’m just grateful to everyone at Marvel Television and Hulu for the opportunity,” said Paul Zbyszewski, executive producer and showrunner. “Marvel’s known for all the heart, humor, and action they put into every series, but this time around we’re adding some scares to that mix. I think we’ve found a compelling way to dissect some of our deepest fears through the experiences of our two lead characters.”
Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-show ... lu-in-2020
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sotiris

Re: Helstrom (Hulu TV Series)

Post by Sotiris »

Cast For Live-Action TV Series 'Marvel's Helstrom' Set
https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-show ... om-tv-cast
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sotiris

Re: Helstrom (Hulu TV Series)