Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by thedisneyspirit »

I'm not one to buy much funkos, because otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with them in the long run, but I do like how it's the only outlet for some of my favorite characters who aren't that popular to get merch.

It'd be really to see the Rescuers as a pop Ala those Valentine's Day pops with Lady and the Tramp and Pongo and Perdita.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

Disney's Divinity wrote:Here's where I saw it, unprincess. :)
thanks Disney's Divinity! oh so its a 6 inch? well Id have to see it in person, also not sure about the flames.

btw did you get the reply to the pm you sent me?

Now if they'd just make a Pop of one of the dragons from Harry Potter!
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

The Great Mouse Detective pops are going to be Basil, Ratigan and Olivia.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

farerb wrote:The Great Mouse Detective pops are going to be Basil, Ratigan and Olivia.
So happy Ratigan is included. With the recent Hunchback and Mulan waves both mind-boggingly excluding the villains I was worried we wouldn't see any villain pops for a while.

Also, not Disney, but seeing Legend of Korra pops on the same leak as Great Mouse Detective ones has made my week.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Here's an image of the finished Maleficent Dragon pop. I wish we could see a side angle. The flames don't look as good as that pop they made of Maleficent last year (the one with all the flames around her that came out around the same time as the Queen of Hearts and Ursula w/ crown & trident pops).
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

its neat! Id prefer it without flames b/c it makes it a bit smaller and easier to display/store. Ill have to see it in person to see if its something I really need, since I could also get the BK mini egg attack figure which is smaller.

Hey did you guys know they are making a Cinderella and carriage Pop(I guess its a movie moment?) and a Cinderella in pink dress pop? I saw it listed as coming soon at a web store Ive bought stuff from before. Theres no pics listed yet.
Disney's Divinity

unprincess wrote: Hey did you guys know they are making a Cinderella and carriage Pop(I guess its a movie moment?) and a Cinderella in pink dress pop? I saw it listed as coming soon at a web store Ive bought stuff from before. Theres no pics listed yet.
Oh YESSSS!!!!!!!!! I've always loved her pink dress, and Cinderella in her carriage is one of my most-wanted pop rides along. I wonder if the stepmother will get passed over just like Hans, Shan-Yu, and Frollo?

We've really got nearly all of my wants with Rides this year, after Cruella in her car, Hercules on Pegasus, Mulan on Khan, "Kiss the Girl," "A Whole New World," and now Cinderella. The only others ones I'd like are probably never going to happen--like Triton in his dolphin carriage, Jim Hawkins on his surfboard, Hades in his flying carriage, etc.
Disney's Divinity

Pictures of the Cinderella pops. I like the Fairy Godmother, but much rather would've had Tremaine or Lucifer. The Ride is a little bit disappointing, because it doesn't have more horses or at least the "men" at the front and back. You know I'm getting it anyway though. They look like very sassy horses, too. :lol:
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

The coach has a gradient in the window! Cool Pops, except the inside of the Fairy Godmother's sleeves are not pink like they should be.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity

I can't read the little sticker--where's it supposed to be exclusive to? Does anybody know?
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity wrote:I can't read the little sticker--where's it supposed to be exclusive to? Does anybody know?
Pop in a Box.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I've never shopped there; it says

https://www.popinabox.us/merch-figures/ ... 31565.html
Sold out
Estimated Release Date: January 2020

Our new Disney EXC Pop! goes live on 11/29 12pm EST | 11/29 9am PST!
So it is sold out already but not on sale? Or is Vanessa not the EXC Pop?
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

Disney's Divinity wrote:Pictures of the Cinderella pops. I like the Fairy Godmother, but much rather would've had Tremaine or Lucifer. The Ride is a little bit disappointing, because it doesn't have more horses or at least the "men" at the front and back. You know I'm getting it anyway though. They look like very sassy horses, too. :lol:
oh no, I dont really like how the pink dress Cindy turned out. I think her lifting the skirt makes the whole figure just look weird. I wish they would have kept her arms down.

The Vanessa Pop is cool. She got a Q-posket figure too. I love that they are making more merch of her these days.
Disney's Divinity

Oh, they often say sold out when they haven’t become available yet at some websites (I think GameStop, HotTopic, and BoxLunch do anyway). I've never shopped there either. I wish pops weren't being sent out all over the place like this, but it's Vanessa so I'll have to get it. :/ I have a huge list of pops to get now and the new year hasn't even started. :lol: I still haven't got the full TLM line or the new KH pops yet either... Is Maleficent Dragon coming out this year or in 2020? Thanks farerb and bc85.

I can't believe we're getting Ratigan, but not Shan-Yu, Frollo, or Lady Tremaine (or Lucifer or the stepsisters).
Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

At least Cinderella has her original hair color instead of blonde hair.
Disney's Divinity

farerb wrote:At least Cinderella has her original hair color instead of blonde hair.
The original Cinderella pop's hair is a reddish yellow, too. I think it's only that pop they made with the ugly princess makeover mop hair that is wrong so far.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

In addition, it's too bad they didn't do a chase or an exclusive with her ruined dress. Or one where she holds the glass slipper when she says "Thank you".
Disney's Divinity

I'm sure they will someday. Just like Ariel even got her sails "dress"--something I wanted but never thought would happen. I'd love the rags version of the dress, her work clothes, and her wedding dress, too. :) I'm actually surprised they've waited so long to make more Cinderella pops; I can imagine Cinderella is a successful property in merchandise, which would give them more incentive.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Hey, gang! I just found out that Funko's website has a request form!
https://www.funko.com/suggest-a-product

I would be SO grateful if you guys would pop (get it?) on over there and suggest Frollo and Clopin for me! I have done so, and also put in a request for Lady Tremaine. I would have requested the Batman Movie Villains, as well as a Great Mouse Detective line, but those are all coming now, ha!

Sword in the Stone would be another great thing to bug them about! If enough of us do it, maybe we can get these made!!!