Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I read about that last night. I like TLK, but since I've passed on every pop for the film except for Scar, I'll pass. They do look great though, especially Ed.

I decided not to buy the Facilier exclusive either. It's just a lazy re-make of the old pop with a different face; if I hadn't already bought the old one, I would've got this. Maybe if they make a version of the skull face where he's holding the locket with Naveen's blood or his cards--or anything different with the body mold for that matter--I might consider it.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

blackcauldron85 wrote:
thedisneyspirit wrote:Just saying, but I think Esmeralda would look pretty nice as a pop. Especially since nowadays they do more dynamic poses over the old flat "square body and arms to the side" way the old pops looked.
I would think that Funko would come out with THOND Pops. There are Poca + Herc Pops. Is there a way to know if any of the Disney Pops haven't sold well? If they've all sold decently, then maybe THOND, TSitS, TF&tH, TBC, TGMD, O&Co + Tarzan may have a shot!!!
I'd love to see THOND funko pops as well. I don't collect them usually, but I'd make an exception and get the whole line.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

ECCC Disney Exclusives officially revealed. All are shared.

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/2019 ... als-disney
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Oh wow, Void looks really cool! I'd be lying if I said that the movie has been on my mind since it came out, but I'm definitely interested.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

So, recently discovered that one of the antenaea of my Tamatoa broke. Don't even know why since it didn't fall. Now I'm thinking of getting another one.

Had this happen to you?
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I bought the Dumbo box from Hot Topic today. I still think that the boxes were better when Funko made them themselves, and I'm still not 100% crazy about them making boxes for just one specific movie rather than combining multiple properties, but this is the most stacked one since Hot Topic started making these, and most of the items are pretty cute. I don't really have a use for the peanut change purse, but I generally like everything else.

I'm kind of annoyed that I missed the Lilo & Stitch box, but at the same time I just wasn't that impressed with it either. Still, I hope to use my Hot Topic cash (since right now you get $15 in HT cash if you spend $30 or more) to get it for cheaper if I can find it on the website. If not, I'll probably just cut my losses and go towards the movie moment with Lock, Shock, and Barrel instead.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Lucky me! I found the antenaea of Tamatoa!

It would have terrible for me having to buy another Tamatoa just for a missing antenaea. But I would have done it.

So, be very careful with those antenaea. Believe me. I don't know how it happened since I'm very careful.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ Are you just going to super glue it back on??
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

I did. It worked. :wink:
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Box Lunch is getting a exclusive Ariel
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu38oFoAX7i/

The Toy Story 4 line will have 11 regular release Pops and 6 exclusive Pops. Two have leaked already and they are Jessie and the Pizza Planet Alien.
Disney's Divinity

I knew there would be an exclusive Ariel somewhere. And, YES, they made Scuttle’s sails “dress”! :pink:

So this is coming out around March 18th? I wonder why so much earlier than the rest of the line?
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I still have my Hot Cash to use, and I'll probably finally get to the Lock, Shock and Barrel Movie Moment after payday tomorrow.

Until then, I went to my nearest Box Lunch and was surprised by a coworker who works there for her second job. She gave me their own equivalent of Hot Cash (which btw gives you $15 off of a $30 or more purchase), and I used it to have them send over the Sorcerer Mickey Movie Moment! Which I'm really excited for... except I forgot that they also have Zero's doghouse too. Maybe if I can convince her to give me another one of those coupons.

Until today, I had both Aladdin moments, plus Part of Your World and Captain Hook. I want to collect all the Disney ones! I thought about Marvel too, but that's getting too pricey.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Disney's Divinity

I haven't found a link for the new Ariel pop yet.

Stupid question, but have the Wrecked Princess Pops been revealed / released yet?
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

I really wish international Amazon sites would get the Amazon Pops. At least we can order them off the US site again (for a while they weren't allowing it), but the Hyenas ended up costing me almost $90 after exchange rate, shipping (my Canadian Prime membership isn't applicable sadly) and duties. Could have waited and tried my hand at getting them cheaper on a the secondary market, but they are a must have for me, and I've been burned by the secondary market game before.

Ah well... at least they were the only thing I wanted this time around.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Disney's Divinity wrote:I haven't found a link for the new Ariel pop yet.

Stupid question, but have the Wrecked Princess Pops been revealed / released yet?
Probably won't be a link until release date. If a placeholder is found for it I'll try and post it here for you. :)

No news on the Pop versions of the princesses(or Calhoun) since the leak. I'm still curious if they are going to finish up the Rock Candy set with Cinderella and Merida.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

The Toy Story 4 Pops have leaked and show some new characters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvFDPnAgKQ9/
Disney's Divinity

Found it:

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/funko- ... 68264.html

I'm glad this pop happened. It always felt like one of the less likely variants I wanted to see to actually get made. I'm sure Triton will be released eventually if not as an exclusive later this year. So now the only "unlikely" pops I have left for this movie are Eric (in his black outfit), Triton and Sebastian Pop! Rides (in their carriages at the beginning), and Vanessa's two outfits. I'm sure they'll make at least one version of Vanessa, but both would be unlikely. I'd prefer the blue and black dress, if I had the choice.

I'm a little afraid of these new Pop! Town things. They cost so much and yet I'd love them for Disney's castles. :huh: My wallet shan't survive.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ I got an error message when clicking the link...did they take it down or just move it?