Star Wars: Finn & Poe

All topics on all things Lucasfilm.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Star Wars: Finn & Poe

Post by Sotiris »

We Got This Covered has heard from our sources that two fan favorite characters from the Sequel Trilogy may be getting their own vehicles in the future. To be precise, we’re talking about former stormtrooper turned Resistance fighter Finn and ace fighter pilot Poe Dameron. As viewers know, John Boyega and Oscar Isaac’s heroes were both introduced in 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

So, what form could these shows take? Well, that’s up to us to speculate on as all we’ve been told is that they’re currently in development and that no writers have been attached yet. A Poe series about his early days in the Resistance would be a lot of fun though, especially seeing as the Marvel comics and Disney XD’s Star Wars Resistance already explore this. As for Finn, presumably there’s not much story to tell about his youth in the First Order, so maybe the fact that he’s getting his own show indicates that he’ll survive Episode IX and go on to have more adventures?
Source: https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/lucasfi ... -finn-poe/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Re: Star Wars: Finn & Poe

Post by JeanGreyForever »

I'm not sure I'd really care for a TV series for these two characters individually. I'd much prefer another trilogy of films that continue their adventures along with Rey. Half the fun with the characters is their interaction together.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey