Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by SpaceAce »

If it is just 5 the last has been found. Monterey Jack from Rescue Rangers
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Does someone at Funko really hate Don Karnage? It's really weird that even Wildcat is being picked over him.

On a side note, I guess this means that Rescue Rangers Pops will happen soon. I guess Chip, Dale, and Gadget (possibly with Zipper) will be wide releases. Maybe Fat Cat will be an exclusive somewhere. However, if Max is exclusive to here, I don't think we'll get a Goof Troop series, and this will be it. Also, this is the first piece of merchandise of any kind for Angela to exist.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Maybe if they do a Goof Troop series it will have Max in a different pose. The TaleSpin wave had Shere Khan and at NYCC they released another in a different pose as an exclusive. Which was annoying since there is now two Shere Khan Pops in the TaleSpin line and no Don Karnage.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

I'm hoping someone will post the back of the box for Max and Monterey Jack soon. Curious if the new lines will be revealed or not. Also in the past all the Pops in the Black Friday box have had chase variants. I'm thinking flocked versions for Wildcat, Max and Jack and a glow-in-the-dark for Megavolt.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

New leaks shows chases for Max and Monterey Jack. It's a close up of the stickers on front and the names on the box so it's hard to make out, but it looks like Max is holding a skateboard and Monterey is flocked.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJpYsGHnXd/

Comments in the post someone said their GameStop opened one and it had a glow in the dark Megavolt.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

There's a 3 pops for $24 deal at HotTopic today only (preview for Black Friday). I only know because the Christmas Town Sora pop just came online. I have all the KH pops revealed so far now except for the BestBuy pop and the Dual Blasters Sora @ GameStop. Now the only things left for me this year are the Aladdin pops, the Mickey Moment, and Wrecked Ariel / possibly Tiana (whenever that comes out). I'm sure there will be more KH3 pops in the next 3 months though. And I'm expecting more Sailor Moon pops to drop anytime, although I hope that doesn't happen until April-May.

The cat Hermione pop will be the fifth and hopefully last HP pop I buy. I only wanted one of each of the trio. (Although I technically have two Harry's, the Quidditch variant and the winter / Hedwig variant.) I almost thought I was going to regret having bought the winter sweater variant of Ron when I heard about the new pop of him on the chess piece, but thankfully I didn't care for the way it turned out.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

There is a Kingdom Hearts 3 box that can be preordered at GameStop for $30. It has a Movie Moment of Sora on the back of a hoard of Heartless. Also comes with a set of Keyblades and either a Monsters Inc. Donald or Goofy plush. https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/t ... top/164418

Also the Chase Megavolt from the Black Friday Box is confirmed Glow in the Dark. The Monterey Jack Chase isn't flocked it is him going into his Ch-ch-cheese craze with swirly eyes
Disney's Divinity

^ I ordered the KH3 box a few weeks ago. I hope I get the Donald plush.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Nice! I still need to pre-order one.

The Wildcat Chase has been found. He has grease lots on him.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Lilo and Stitch box contents are pretty meh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOmJa5AanZ/
Disney's Divinity

Just bought the Mickey Fantasia Moment. :dance: Big price tag, but in my head I'm treating it as a replacement for Disney Treasures, since I haven't bought the last two boxes. I hope in future they make a companion piece of Chernabog on his mountain.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

SpaceAce wrote:Lilo and Stitch box contents are pretty meh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOmJa5AanZ/
Yeah, I collect Stitch Pops, but I think I'll be passing on this one.

The Pop that should have been in that box has been announced as a Popinthebox.com exclusive. He goes on sale this friday. I grabbed the Pongo and Perdy 2-Pack from them a few months ago, hasn't arrived yet (though in all fairness it did say it wouldn't be here till November) though so I can't vouch for their shipping practices.

Speaking of long overdue preorders; is anyone else still waiting for their Hocus Pocus Pops from Spirit Halloween? I ordered mine in August and they still haven't even shipped yet. I got an email from Spirit about a month ago promising they would ship by November 19th, but alas, still no shipping notice. I'm starting to get quite annoyed, but don't want to cancel as the cost of buying them on the secondary market right now is a fair bit more than I what I've paid for them at retail.

EDIT: I decided to check my email again immediately after making this post and low and behold my shipping notice was there. Yay!

Anyone who missed out on the Fantasia Movie Moment don't despair! It turns out it's just a Box Lunch Pre-release and will be released to other retailers in early 2019.

Also for my fellow Canadian collectors out there the Gamestop Black Friday Mystery Box is available on ebGames' website right now. It does come with a $50 price-tag though (more than double the cost of the box in the US). I know I'll be waiting for them to hit the clearance rack in a few weeks before I try for the Pop I want.
Disney's Divinity

I'm glad your Hocus Pocus pops shipped, Widdi! :)

I lucked up and was able to get the NYCC KH3 Sora pop the other day. I guess there wasn't a thirst for it like with Halloween Donald & Goofy (which I still hate that I couldn't get :( :( :( ). I only bought it because it's for the Hercules world and has Zeus' mosaic design as a part of the Keyblade. I ordered the BestBuy pop today (along with some Black Friday deals) and got the Christmas Sora in the mail! :D There was a huge DeepDiscount Funko sale today. I got the Phil pop for 3.99. Almost bought Tala from Moana, too, but decided not to.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

My Hocus Pocus Pops arrived a little before Halloween. Didn't get a email that they shipped at all. When they arrived they were shoved in a box that barely fit and with damage to all three boxes.

I got three of the Black Friday boxes. I got Angela, Wildcat and Megavolt.

I also took advantage of Hot Topics Black Friday sale and got Stone Demona, Christmas Town Sora and Wreck-It Ralph with the pie.

Also was able to find a Target that had the Exclusive Stone Goliath and Flocked Baloo.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Disney's Divinity

I'll need a better picture first, but I might get Mufasa.
skippy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by skippy »

splash mountain brer fox and brer bear in ride log is back up on shopdisney.com
Where's the rest of Elfego Baca and the Swamp Fox?
Disney's Divinity

The pre-order pages on Amazon for the new Aladdin pops disappeared for a while. Thankfully the pages for Prince Ali + the Moment came back up and I was able to order them at the normal prices. I lucked up with all the KH pops because the Pre-Order Guarantee saved about $2 per pop; that rarely happens for me with pop pre-orders, so I’m grateful. Hopefully Genie comes up again (at a normal price), since he’s the other one I don’t want to take chances on selling out. I don’t think the new Jasmine or Iago will sell out by any means. I might get them this time next year if there’s another $4 sale somewhere.

I’m pretty hopeful we’ll get a complete TLM line for its 30th anniversary--for once. I’d guess a Kiss the Girl Moment pop is very likely, a new version of Ariel as a mermaid without the flower in her hair (holding a fork or her collecting bag is what I’d like), possibly a new Ursula (one of her holding the scroll?), a Flotsam and Jetsam 2-pack, King Triton, Eric in his sailor outfit, Ariel in the glittering purple dress from when Triton gives her legs, Scuttle, Chef Louie, maybe/finally Vanessa? I’d still like to have a tiny polyp of Triton included with Ursula like Frog Naveen with Tiana, for example; maybe the seahorse announcer could be with the Triton pop, too. The other variants of Eric (black and blue clothes + the Statue) and Ariel (in Scuttle’s dress made from sails) are long shots I’ll keep hoping for.

Since SB's 60th is next year, possibly the three fairies, Briar Rose, and maybe *crosses fingers* Phillip. And Aurora in her blue dress with her original hair and not the ugly princess makeover would be nice, too. Maybe we'll finally get adult Simba and Nala with TLK getting attention next year? The animal pops have mostly been a fail for me though, so who knows if they'd even look good. Tarzan's 20th is next year, but I don't expect the film to get any Funko love, unfortunately. :/ Unlikely TP&TF's 10th will get too much fanfare either. :(
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

King Triton and a Flotsam and Jetsam 2Pack was in a store database leak awhile back.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

I hope we get rock candies of the princesses in their peasant outfits.