Ralph Breaks the Internet

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Re: Wreck-It Ralph 2

Post by disneyprincess11 »

D82 wrote:Have they dropped the "Wreck-It Ralph 2" part from the title? The last two tweets from the official page for the film don't feature it in the logo.

https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/statu ... 7942779911
https://twitter.com/wreckitralph/status ... 7392752640
Yup, it's official

https://insidethemagic.net/2018/07/mary ... ign=buffer
D82
Signature Collection

Re: Ralph Breaks the Internet

Post by D82 »

^They finally came to their senses. I wonder how they ever thought such a long title was a good idea.

From the article above:
Two untitled live-action Disney movies have been removed from the schedule entirely.
I wonder which two films have been removed from the schedule. Have they been moved to the streaming service?
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

The promotional selfie pic of the princesses uncropped and in higher quality.

Source: https://www.disney.co.jp/movie/sugarrus ... 11_01.html
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Thanks! I love it so much. I'm going to guess that this will be a full animation for the promos and this is a screenshot of it.

And this isn't on the Princess FB page anymore. They're def saving it for movie time
estefan
Platinum Edition

Post by estefan »

D82 wrote:
Two untitled live-action Disney movies have been removed from the schedule entirely.
I wonder which two films have been removed from the schedule. Have they been moved to the streaming service?
I know "The One and Only Ivan" is currently filming, but Disney hasn't officially put it on the schedule yet. Unless they're saving it for 2020, that might be one of the films.
"There are two wolves and they are always fighting. One is darkness and despair. The other is light and hope. Which wolf wins? Whichever one you feed." - Casey Newton, Tomorrowland
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

^Yes, that could be one of them.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Kyle wrote:Why would it be meant to be taken seriously? These aren't documentaries or adaptations of the Bible. Its not really much different from Hercules.
I don't know, some people might think something new they invent God saying should be taken seriously. And you think of God like the Greek gods in Hercules?!
rodrigo_ca
Special Edition

Post by rodrigo_ca »

disneyprincess11 wrote:
D82 wrote:Have they dropped the "Wreck-It Ralph 2" part from the title? The last two tweets from the official page for the film don't feature it in the logo.

https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/statu ... 7942779911
https://twitter.com/wreckitralph/status ... 7392752640
Yup, it's official

https://insidethemagic.net/2018/07/mary ... ign=buffer
Now I'm a bit sad that I'm stuck with WiFi Ralph haha
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

rodrigo_ca wrote:Now I'm a bit sad that I'm stuck with WiFi Ralph haha
I'd take that over the "cool and trendy" title we have here :lol:
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

I actually prefer Wi-Fi Ralph as well. It's more reminiscent of the original title although this film doesn't seem to have much to do with the original so Ralph Breaks the Internet is probably more appropriate.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

Kyle wrote:I don't find this to be true at all. Ask any average joe or jane their favorite disney movie, Lion King is usually their pick.
Alright, fair enough. You're right and I apologize my former remark.
Kyle
Platinum Edition

Post by Kyle »

Disney Duster wrote:
Kyle wrote:Why would it be meant to be taken seriously? These aren't documentaries or adaptations of the Bible. Its not really much different from Hercules.
I don't know, some people might think something new they invent God saying should be taken seriously. And you think of God like the Greek gods in Hercules?!
I don't personally, because the greek God or Gods is different from the christian God I follow, but that's the point. I know its, A, just a movie, and B not meant to be from my religion in the first place. I did however know of someone from my church who frowned on the idea because he worried it would confuse his (christian) daughter. It was particularly the idea of multiple Gods that they touch on a bit. False doctrine and such. I think he's come to his senses now, but still.
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

One more month until animation is done.

https://twitter.com/bshum79/status/1019439563687653376
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Kyle wrote:
Disney Duster wrote: I don't know, some people might think something new they invent God saying should be taken seriously. And you think of God like the Greek gods in Hercules?!
I don't personally, because the greek God or Gods is different from the christian God I follow, but that's the point. I know its, A, just a movie, and B not meant to be from my religion in the first place. I did however know of someone from my church who frowned on the idea because he worried it would confuse his (christian) daughter. It was particularly the idea of multiple Gods that they touch on a bit. False doctrine and such. I think he's come to his senses now, but still.
If they did what they did with Hercules with the Christian God, I would be offended and I think you would, too.

The difference between Hercules's gods and the Christian ones is people don't believe in Greek gods or mythology as real today.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Dark Horse is proud to reveal Disney Ralph Breaks the Internet—Click Start: Choose Your Own Internet Adventure! This new graphic novel serves as a prequel, and bonus short sequel to the feature film Disney Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Written by Joe Caramagna and Amy Mebberson with art by Emilio Urbano, Andrea Greppi, and Amy Mebberson, Disney Ralph Breaks the Internet—Click Start: Choose Your Own Internet Adventure continues the adventures of Vanellope and Ralph in two stories, set before and after the events of the feature film!

Walt Disney Animation Studios' follow-up to 2012's Wreck-It Ralph leaves the arcade behind, venturing into the expansive universe of the internet—which may or may not survive Ralph's not-so-light touch. In this prequel, a choose-your-own-adventure-style graphic novel, Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz journey through the internet with you in the lead... Then, in a bonus 8-page short sequel to the film, Vanellope explores the wonders of OhMyDisney.com.

Disney Ralph Breaks the Internet—Click Start: Choose Your Own Internet Adventure goes on sale December 12, 2018, and is available for pre-order on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and at your local comic shop. This 64-page graphic novel retails for $10.99.
Source: https://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/2752/dar ... novel-base
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

So, it's a prequel of the movie when Ralph and Vanellope go to the internet...before Ralph and Vanellope go to the internet? :scratch:
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Maybe it's a sort of a midquel? Maybe it's an alternative retelling of the beginning of the sequel? :shrug: The phrasing is indeed confusing.
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

New Poster, complete with Product Placement.
Last edited by DisneyEra on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

DisneyEra wrote:New Poster, complete with Product Placement.
That's to be expected considering that the only reason this film was green-lighted in the first place was for that basis.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

JeanGreyForever wrote:
DisneyEra wrote:New Poster, complete with Product Placement.
That's to be expected considering that the only reason this film was green-lighted in the first place was for that basis.
And they're not even trying to hide it. They even got "Oh My Disney" in the background too :shrug: