Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Disney's Divinity »

That's horrible, Widdi. Did they at least compensate you for the damage?

Well... I ordered it. :oops: Hope I don't regret doing it later in the year when a bunch of Kingdom Hearts and Sailor Moon pops are coming out galore. It was just too cute, detailed, and 3 characters altogether. I thought about waiting for it to come down to $15 like some of the past boxes (seriously, I should've just waited to buy Pluto since the box never sold out; I could've saved $15 and got the flying Dumbo, too, to boot), but I have a feeling this will sell out. Partly because the ride is so adorable and partly because it's the last box. In the reveal video on YouTube, the box for the ride already looked bigger than the Treasure box that carried the Ever After contents. From the way the girl said "one of the figures," I wonder if there might be another pop included?

Anyway, another thing I've wondered is why the Haunted Forest box isn't listed among the "Past Boxes" on the website? It can't be because it was Sold Out, because the Ever After box is still listed despite being Sold Out...

*I haven't thought too much about Pop! Rides before now, but other possibilities I'd buy hypothetically are the Magic Carpet, Cinderella and her coach, Triton and his dolphin carriage*** (man, I would die if that ever happened), Hades in his flying carriage, Cruella in her car, Jim on his board-surfing thing, and soldier Mulan on Khan. thought of a few others (like Moana and Maui on a raft, Frog Tiana and Naveen on Louis' back, or Anna/Kristoff on a sled), but I wouldn't be interested in those. Maybe a huge Grandmother Willow pop with Pocahontas and John Smith underneath. Heh, like that'll ever happen. :lol: Or Jasmine in an hourglass?
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

I doubt there will be another Pop. Probably one other small item like socks, the Mystery Mini, Patch and Pin.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

They replaced my broken Dumbo Pop, but that was the only time I tried to get anything. I'm an out of box collector so as long as the actual pop is fine I'm fine. Dumbo's base was broken and my thermos from the December Box had a cracked lid, everything else was pretty much unscathed.

I've been wanting Disney Rides forever, but didn't think they would happen, especially since the Rides line was pretty much abandoned for a couple years. Stitch and The Red One seems to have reopened the floodgates. I still think the Cruella Pop that came in the 2-Pack a while back was probably meant for a Cruella Ride that got cancelled. Still hoping one eventually comes.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Okay, gonna need that Rescuers Ride... Sigh. Add it to the list. Anybody have any luck getting the Hot Topic Hades Chase? My Hot Topic got ONE. And on a day I was at work. It apparently sold within minutes of them opening. I am doubtful I will be able to get one for myself without resorting to paying ridiculous eBay prices for it, which I refuse to do. The market for Funkos REALLY sucks, in my opinion, and has for some time now. It seems hardly anybody buys for fun, or for love of the characters. Now it's all about "value." :roll:
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Sorry to double post, but: I went to the Disney Treasures site and was going to order the Rescuers box. I've not subscribed before (I ATTEMPTED to order the Haunted Forest box, but it sold out before I could), and it won't let me! Even though it says it has 7 days left to order, I get a message saying, "Only current and past subscribers can purchase" any of the boxes, including the latest one. I guess they don't want my money?
Disney's Divinity

I've been wanting Disney Rides forever, but didn't think they would happen, especially since the Rides line was pretty much abandoned for a couple years. Stitch and The Red One seems to have reopened the floodgates. I still think the Cruella Pop that came in the 2-Pack a while back was probably meant for a Cruella Ride that got cancelled. Still hoping one eventually comes.
Yeah, the Cruella pop is just like how she should look in a ride. Really wish they'd made it an Ursula/Vanessa two-pack and just gave us a Cruella ride.

I almost bought the Stitch pop ride just because I like that scene in the film and because I hadn't bought any of the other Stitch pops. I like the character, but Stitch just hasn't looked good in pop form.
ProfessorRatigan wrote:The market for Funkos REALLY sucks, in my opinion, and has for some time now. It seems hardly anybody buys for fun, or for love of the characters. Now it's all about "value." :roll:
I agree completely. Greedy bloodsuckers ruin the fun in everything. I've ended up over-paying on several pops now either because they disappear so fast (like I did with the first Aurora, the Queen of Hearts, and Maleficent with flames variant) or because I thought they were going to disappear fast (like with Pluto/Halloween Sora).

I haven't tried to buy the Hades exclusive partly because I don't care about GITD variants, but partly because the red chase was a lazy re-color to me. Hades only goes red when he's raging, not happy and smiling. Wish you luck though. I've never got a chase before, ever.

I guess I was only able to get Adventures because I had ordered the Ever After box? My subscription wasn't active (I had turned off the Auto-Renew feature), so I wonder how I was able to order it where others aren't.

Anyway, I got my shipping confirmation for the Hercules pop ride. :dance: I'm waiting to buy the others when the price comes down from $11 a pop. :roll: Still wish Meg had been holding the white flower from her song's scene.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Auto renew was turned off for everyone when they announced the discontinuation of the sub boxes. The Adventures box can only be ordered by those who have subscribed before. If any are left over they will be put up on the Funko Shop for anyone to order I believe.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

More leaks

The Nightmare Before Christmas
-Dr. Finkelstein
-Harlequin Demon
-Jack Skellington
-Oogie Boogie(bugs)
-Sally

TaleSpin
-Shere Khan

Star Wars The Clone Wars
-Ahsoka
-Anakin
-Obi Wan
-Yoda

Black Panther
-Erik Killmonger w/ scars

Venom
-Carnage/Cletus Kasady
-Venom/Captain America
-Venom/Eddie Brock
-Venom/Hulk
-Venom/Iron Man

About time we get that Harlequin Demon and what I am guessing is Snowman Jack. They were first seen on the back of the boxes of the 2016 NYCC Nightmare Before Christmas exclusives.
Disney's Divinity

The original Oogie was horrible. If this one turns out decent, I might consider him.

I got the Hercules pop ride this morning. Thankfully my copy didn't have any paint errors or anything. Looks fantastic. :D I'm surprised they still haven't revealed the Pain and Panic pops yet.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

I have a feeling Pain and Panic have been made a shared Convention Exclusive.
Disney's Divinity

SpaceAce wrote:I have a feeling Pain and Panic have been made a shared Convention Exclusive.
What would that mean exactly, as far as their availability? I’m going to be so disappointed if these things are as impossibly unattainable as the NYCC Halloween Town Goofy and Donald pops were.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Disney's Divinity wrote:
SpaceAce wrote:I have a feeling Pain and Panic have been made a shared Convention Exclusive.
What would that mean exactly, as far as their availability? I’m going to be so disappointed if these things are as impossibly unattainable as the NYCC Halloween Town Goofy and Donald pops were.
They would be like those, but hopefully more available like the recent Shark Head Maui who is still for sale on Amazon.
Disney's Divinity

The whole box has been unveiled now. Everything else is okay, although I liked the Ever After box's extras better because of L&tT and Minnie. I’m annoyed at there being something PIXAR, but at least it’s The Incredibles. And Elastigirl is my favorite character from the movie, too, even if the figure, whatever it's called called, is ugly. The tin has some gorgeous artwork on the sides, so that’s something.

The only two Hercules pops I have left to get now are Phil (I'm not in a hurry because I'm sure the pop'll be around forever; just guessing the character isn't likely to sell out or anything) and Baby Pegasus, which I really hope doesn't disappear because of how cute it is. :lol:
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Images of The Incredibles 2 items are coming out on Instagram. Seen so far are

Pop!
- Mr. Incredible
- Elastigirl
- Violet
- Dash
- Jack Jack
- Frozone
- Screenslaver
- Undermined

Pocket Pop! Keychain
- Elastigirl
- Jack Jack

Pop! Pens
- Elastigirl
- Jack Jack
- Edna Mode
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Funko has revealed all of their Incredibles 2 items.

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/comi ... redibles-2
Disney's Divinity

Disney Treasures will be sold through HotTopic in the future. No surprise there. I knew HT was the most likely. At least I won't have to worry about TRU exclusives anymore considering they're going out of business.

I haven't got the Adventures box yet, but I finally got my shipping confirmation for the Baby Hercules/Pegasus pops. I was really surprised they went out-of-stock so fast, since I ordered them only a couple days after they became available. I wasn't going to be mad if I'd missed them, but I am happy they shipped. I'll probably buy Phil later in the year, along with Kronk and Abu if they're still available by then. I'm just not paying full-price for them.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Hot Topic revealed on Periscope a Powerline Exclusive Pop. He will be available next month.
Disney's Divinity

I'm glad they're making it because I know many people will be really happy, but I'd rather have a Max pop myself.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

so I got my Megara Pop from Amazon yesterday and ugh her box is all creased. :x Anyone here planning on getting Meg and not keep the box(and the box is in good condition?) I would love to buy it from you, lol.
Edit: well Amazon is going to send me a replacement but of course there's no guarantee that this one wont have a dented box as well.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

New leaks

Nightmare Before Christmas Movie Moments: Jack and Sally

Disney Parks Exclusives
- Pirates of the Caribbean the new Redhead
- Enchanted Tiki Room two pack

Marvel Movie Moments: Captain America and Red Skull

Marvel Runaways
- Alex
- Chase
- Gert
- Karolina
- Molly
- Nick

Infinity War VYNL: Thanos and Iron Spider

Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Gold Chrome
- Iron Man
- Hulk
- Black Widow
- Captain America
- Groot
- Loki

Christmas Star Wars
- Darth Vader w/ Candy Cane Lightsaber(Also has a Chase version)
- Santa Yoda
- Chewbacca w/ lights
- Santa C-3PO
- Reindeer R2-D2

Also a image of Hudson from Gargoyles line leaked so expect an official full reveal soon.