Watching the Animated Classics in order; I DID IT!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Watching the Animated Classics in order; I DID IT!

Post by DC Fan »

I've decided to watch all the animated movies in order, the ones released in Spain anyway, and I'm here to share my thoughts.

If anyone else has done this feel free to comment.

. Snow White- Shows why it's a Classic. However, the singing voice in particular is still extremely annoying and hard to listen. Never been a fan of the dwarfs and I don't care for the song scene where they wash their hands. Just filler. Entertaining is what I can say of it.

2. Pinocchio - A much better movie than Snow and so dark. The second movie I watched as a kid. I whish I could like it more.

3.Fantasia- As many I hate it. Or dislike it better put. It's a real chore. Not just the Classical music but how slow and tedious it is. One could say that you can just skip to the animated shorts but if you do so then you're not actually watching the movie. But in the end I felt it was worth the time spent. Still it's a movie I can barely watch. I'd say it's best to watch at night and on a rainy day.

4. Dumbo- The first Disney movie my mom showed me. Everything about it is simple but it works just because of that. The Pink Elephants on Parade is filler, nicely animated, disturbing and at the same time the most memorable part of the movie.

5.Bambi- A bore fest to me. I appreciate it for the masterpiece it is in animation but doesn't do it for me. Another movie I feel is better suited depending on the time of the day and it's conditions.

12.Cinderella- And the movies start to be enjoyable and appreciated. The first times I watched I enjoyed the mice parts. Now they seem what they are: filler. The songs are very good.

13. Alice in Wonderland- I really enjoy this movie. To me it feels timeless. Just plain fun. The songs lack, except for the flowers one and Painting the Roses Red, but they are very short.
Last edited by DC Fan on Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Re: Watching the Animated Classics in order..

Post by JeanGreyForever »

I actually sort of did the same thing as well the past couple of weeks, in mostly chronological order. I also skipped the package films and haven't seen anything past Alice yet.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - I still enjoy this movie as much as ever before. Perhaps even moreso, since it's the film's 80th anniversary. The dwarfs are ok but their scenes drag on, especially the washing sequence and when they first enter the cottage and realize there is an intruder. I do wish that the cut scenes for the film had been restored for the 80th anniversary. Perhaps we'll have to wait for the 100th anniversary for that to happen.

Pinocchio - I like this movie as much as I love Snow White. A true classic with captivating characters and memorable songs. The Pleasure Island sequence is always uneasy for me too watch, especially the scene with the donkey once known as Alexander. Frankly, I don't think Jiminy is nearly as great a character as everyone thinks him to be. Most of Pinocchio's mishaps usually occur because of Jiminy (or a lack of him), so I've never understood why he's so endearing.

Fantasia - I'm definitely not a fan of this film. I try to like it because of its historical significance and artistry, but I just can't get through it in one sitting. The opening is terribly boring for me, and I'm also not a fan of the dinosaur sequence. Even the sequences that I like such as the pastoral one, as well as the hippo one, I feel go on too long, because I feel myself drifting off. The same for Ave Maria and even Night on Bald Mountain if I'm being honest with myself. I'm just not the target audience for this. Something more like Sleeping Beauty is my taste.

Dumbo - the "underdog" of the Golden Age, this is one of my all-time favorites and it can always use more love! The scenes where Dumbo is separated from his mother and taunted and teased are always heartbreaking. I love Timothy Q. Mouse much more than Jiminy Cricket and wish he was better known and marketed. The Pink Elephants on Parade sequence is actually my least favorite. It really slows the film down and goes on for way too long.

Bambi - I have a love-hate relationship with this. I wouldn't call it boring, but it certainly has less spectacle than the movies above. It's a nice quiet film though which I like to watch when I'm in a particularly introverted mood, although that may be more because I can't get anyone else to watch it with me, unlike most other Disney films. I love all the three main characters though and find Thumper and Flower to be just as endearing as Bambi. The songs may not be as memorable as the ones in the other films, but I like them as well and they work for the film.

Song of the South - I spoke about this in the thread for the film, because I finally watched this film for the first time. I'm really glad I finally got around to it, because it's a great film and I can see why it was considered a classic before it was wrongfully blacklisted. I love the live-action sequences as much as the animated sequences despite some people calling the former boring. I just wish there had been more animated sequences as well, since there is a wealth of stories that could have continued, including not just Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox, and Br'er Bear. The songs are great here as well.

Cinderella - Another one of my favorites. The mice are characters I always could stomach more than the dwarfs, despite them also being included as filler. I suppose that's why the mice tend to be my favorite sidekicks in pretty much all of the Disney films. That, and because I find it comforting that someone as isolated and unhappy as Cinderella had some support after all through them. And I've always enjoyed the comic relief in the form of the King and Grand Duke. I really wish Disney would make their own Broadway show of this using all the deleted songs since there are so many and they give Cinderella more of a role in her own film.

Alice in Wonderland - Also another one of my favorites. I like how faithful the film is to the book, not necessarily in terms of plot, but in spirit. I do wish that the film could have included some more of the deleted material such as the Cheshire Cat's song I'm Odd, since I love that song, as well as the Jabberwocky and the White Knight. The Queen of Hearts is hilarious as always as is the Mad Tea Party sequence. I do wish we could have gotten Alice singing Beyond the Laughing Sky, since I love the melody for that song and don't think it should have been wasted on the film that came after Alice.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Thank you for sharing. And hope you continue watching them so we can hear more from you.

A thought just came to me and I think that if takes that much for us to sit trough most of the first movies I believe it's ideal to show them to kids early on. Too late and they won't stand them.

So, I continued...

14. Peter Pan - As enjoyable as ALICE but I find the later a better movie. You can say that this one has a, kind of, more specific story and villain but in the end they're not that different. Plus, there are some things that show it's time (songs, the Indians..)

15. Lady and the Tramp - Another movie where I feel the conditions of the day better suit it. I'm surprised I did not find it as boring this time. But it is. There's not enough content for this to be such a long movie (for what it is).

16. Sleeping Beauty - As a kid I never thought this was a Disney movie. The VHS design was so different than the rest. It's grown on me after each viewing. From finding it boring to appreciate it for all the right reasons (the style, animation, the fairies, Prince Phillip and of course Maleficent). The only bad parts are when Aurora sings by herself (not Once Upon a Dream but just the plain singing). Almost as annoying as Snow White's. Had I been Phillip I'd have run the opposite way. And the sequence with the kings just filler.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

17. 101 Dalmatians - Never have I found what's so special about this movie. To me, the only good thing is Cruella. By the way, I got to watch this on theaters when it was shown on the movie theater of an army base in the 90s.

18. The Sword in the Stone - Yes I know this isn't the, thecnically a good movie. It's basically an educational one. However, all of us that watched it as a kid find it endearing because it is a charming and fun movie filled with loveable characters. The magic duel sequence is the best of course and it's a shame Madam Mim doesn't get represented in merchandise.

19. The Jungle Book - Another movie I didn't get. Mainly because it was never a movie I watched as a kid. Surprisingly, this time I watched it I finally found it fun and entertaining. Its also great that it has 2 Villains. Not just a villain and it's sidekick but each a villain on their own. And I loved the way Kaa acted in the end. He didn't keep on trying to eat Mowgli. He gave up once he failed twice. That made him a very interesting character on itself.
Last edited by DC Fan on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

1. Snow White - The best of them all. In my opinion, the perfect animated feature
2. Pinocchio - Great animation, with timeless music and interesting characters
3. Fantasia - The perfect blend of classic music and beautiful art
4. Dumbo - Rediscovered it after a while, and I found it very enjoyable
5. Bambi - Heartbreaking, but beautiful at the same time

I don't care for the package features. I saw Melody Time, which was okay, but nothing remarkable.

6. Cinderella - Great fairytale, beautiful animation, but the mice having all that screentime is kinda annoying.
7. Alice in Wonderland - Even though it's episodic and some sequences feel kinda draggy, I still enjoy it
8. Peter Pan - Love the opening sequence, timeless :)
9. Lady and the Tramp - I love the art in this one, and the iconic spaghetti scene, good stuff
10. Sleeping Beauty - The most beautiful animated film, aesthetically speaking
11. 101 Dalmatians - I love it for its unique art style, and its awesome villain

To be continued :D
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Remember that if I don't share my thoughts on a movie is because it's not available in Spain/my collection.

20. The Aristocats- Never have cared for this one. A mix of 101 Dalmatians with Lady and the Tramp. Maybe it's because I precisely don't like those movies. The cats are OK. The rest of the characters aren't interested. The songs very weak. Still, for the first time I enjoyed it.

21. Robin Hood - As charming, fun and funny as always. This is a movie that stands the test of time and always makes you smile. The songs aren't good but they're few and short.

23. The Rescuers - Great movie. Even though it's from the 70s captures the dark atmosphere of the 80s animated movies. Not a movie I always watch but when I do I like it. I never saw it till I got the DVD but knew it cause as a kid I had the story book with the audio cassette and Iistened to it on the car in the way to school in the car.

24. The Fox and the Hound - One of the few movies I dislike. Second to last in my list of Classics. The animation leaves much to be desired as well as the songs. The characters aren't endearing either. Maybe Tod and Copper but not by much. I'm surprised of how many people like it. My guess is because they just remember the part when Tod and Copper are cubs. Because not only the movie is mediocre but is also depressing. Still, another first for me where I could stand it.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

27. Oliver and Company - I don't know what is it this time around that I'm enjoying all the movies I never did. For once I had a good time with it and liked all the songs... not just Why Should I Worry. Funny that for how timeless the Classics are this one has 80s all over it. Still I don't like the story but was entertained. The opening I can't watch. I'm an animal lover and breaks my heart.

28. The Little Mermaid - Now we are talking. My second favorite Disney movie. So glad it was made in 1989 since because of that the movie reflects the 80s dark atmosphere of the animated movies of that time. I still can't believe how they could make such a difficult movie to animate because of the setting back then.

29. The Rescuers Down Under - The most meh Classic of them all. Doesn't live to the level of the first one. If you told me that it wasn't made by Disney I'd believe it. And, what was the point of making it a Rescuers sequel? Bernard and Bianca aren't relevant to the story until the end. The only good thing is that McLeach fills the quota of Disney Villains. Also, as an animated movie reflects what was made in the 90s.

30. Beauty and the Beast - To me is the perfect Disney movie. All the characters and songs are good. Also the story moves at a perfect pace. Always a blast to watch.

31. Aladdin- My favorite Disney movie as a kid and still is. With Jafar being my favorite Villain and Disney character overall. You couldn't imagine my reaction when I went to the video club and discovered there was a sequel centered on Jafar precisely. All the songs are very good.. would have loved for Jafar to have his own original song. Why Me of the discarded ones. Love everything about it.

32. The Lion King - A masterpiece for a reason. The story, the characters, the animation, the music, the actors, the script, the pacing... A movie that, as mature and dramatic as it is, somehow you can't get tired of and can watch whenever disregarding how you're feeling. However there are some things that I never liked: Timon and Pumbaa and Can You Feel the Love Tonight. Don't like the characters much less their humor... if anything I can stand Timon but not both together. As for the song it has always felt to me out of place. Doesn't fit the rest of the score.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

33. Pocahontas - Not my favorite. Not because the movie is bad. It isn't. I just didn't like the idea of adapting a true story and also don't like the design. Most of the songs are good. This is a movie I don't tend to watch often but when I do I enjoy it.

34. The Hunchback of Notre Dame- Discovered this one when I was an adult. Became one of top 5 favorite Disney movies. Don't have to say anything it hasn't said before. If only the gargoyles weren't there. And Frollo is an amazing villain.

35. Hercules - Don't like the movie for what it offers but for what it is. I love Greek mythology and reminds me that the reason this movie was made was because of the boom of the Hercules and Xena TV series that were at their peak at that point... and I adore those series. Especially Xena. If only they respected the Hercules myth, spent more time showing his adventures and having used the Greek name of Heracles. The music is great. Hades is amazing and I like him more since he is my favorite god.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

36. Mulan- Like Pocahontas is another movie I don't watch often. However, when I do I enjoy it a lot. All the songs are very good except for A Girl Worth Fighting For. And the animation is amazing. The live action version will have it easy to make a better version since, for this be a war movie, there's just one battle and there's barely action on it

37. Tarzan- Never have I liked this story. I did like the 90s TV series. Still, this is my favorite version. The animation is unbelievable and the songs are good enough, though it walks a very thin line in getting tiresome of Phil Collins.

38. Fantasia 2000- This is an improvement over the original. I don't know if it's just the short time but also the selection of music is better and the pacing much faster. When it ended this time made me feel like watching the original. Here's hoping there comes a time when I can actually enjoy that one.

39.Dinosaur- I remember when I bought the DVD and after watching it I felt so let down. The movie is average at best. Basically a mix of Tarzan and The Land Before Time. However, Disney already made a great Tarzan not so long ago and The Land Before Time is a jewel. The selection of dinosaurs is boring... good that Disney didn't choose the most well known ones but could do better. And didn't make sense that some dinosaurs could talk and other didn't. Can't find it interesting until it's about to end. Also the animation is showing its age. At least on BD. If you watch from too close the picture looks blurry. And what's up with that boring and generic title. Not to mention that why dinosaur in singular when the movie is about many.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Peter Pan - One of my favorite stories of all time, but one of my least favorite Disney films after I became more familiar with the source material. I've said before that films like Cinderella and Lady and the Tramp take the best elements from the 50s, but Peter Pan takes the worst, with a toxic masculine figure in Peter Pan. The film completely skips over the tragic element in Peter's character as well as his romance with Wendy, and Hook's character is butchered too. Really wish Disney had gone with a more faithful adaptation like Alice (which was faithful to the spirit) of the book at least. I skip this film usually and watch the 2003 live-action version instead and I'm glad to hear that there are many others who do the same. The nursery scenes with the Darling family and Nana though are still enchanting before the film takes a turn for the worst when Peter pops in.

Lady and the Tramp - I don't normally care much for Disney's animal films, but this is a definite exception. I love how even though the film is firmly set in dog world, the dogs are so well fleshed out that they are relatable even if they don't have human problems. Lady is one of my favorite female characters and I love Jock and Trusty too. I've loved the film even more since I realized just how mature some of the content was which flies over the heads of kids like Lady being in heat which is why the dogs chase her, and Lady becoming pregnant, which is why Jock proposes to her.

Sleeping Beauty - One of my favorites. I don't have much to say about it that hasn't been said because everything about this film is phenomenal. The character designs, backgrounds, music, etc. I love how Disney created songs out of the ballet music like Once Upon a Dream. People may call the characters flat but Phillip is the most developed prince so far, and Aurora's personality is more subtle than her predecessors. The fairies are my favorite part of the film and some of my favorite protagonists yet.

101 Dalmatians - I have mixed feelings about this film. The beginning in the human world is great and I love the parallel between the dogs and their "pets." Cruella steals every scene she's in. After the kidnapping, I get bored though with the long rescue and the even longer escape and return home. I think the film does best when the human characters, Pongo and Perdita get the sptolight, although I do love Sergeant Tibbs as well. I wish he was better remembered as one of Disney's cats.

The Sword in the Stone - Merlin is interesting enough and I love Archimedes especially, but the rest of the film isn't memorable for me with lackluster songs and characters. Wart's voice changing from scene to scene bothers me and I don't care for Madam Mim or the Wizard Duel either (I know the latter is almost heretical to say). The animation of the film is especially cheap looking after Sleeping Beauty. This is one of the few times Disney should have changed the source material, especially since the source material is only Part 1 out of a 5 Book Saga. Definitely Walt's weakest.

The Jungle Book - I do like this film but I don't love it the way I've seen others love it. I tend to get bored especially in the monkey sequence. I never really understood why the wolves are barely present in the film when they are Mowgli's adopted family (they have such little presence that for the longest time, I forgot all about them and thought Bagheera had raised Mowgli), so I think the live-action film improved on that. The songs are incredibly catchy though.

The Aristocats - I don't think this movie is as awful as some people claim. Marie is too much of a damsel for my taste, but I like her brothers as well as Duchess. My favorite part of the film is the geese though who I find hilarious. I'm not really a jazz fan but I do like the songs. I preferred the original material for the film like the curly designs for the kittens, Thomas with stripes, and the cats going from door to door showing off their musical skills. I also think Edgar would have been better with Elvira, especially since I could care less for the filler dog chase sequences.

Robin Hood - This is a pretty weak Disney film, but as a late 90s kid, it's nostalgic enough that I like it. The animation is horrendous though and I'm not a fan of the songs besides the opening song either. Robin Hood and Maid Marian are both generic and insipid, but Prince John and Sir Hiss steal every scene they are in. The children were pesky and annoying though. In hindsight, I think this film should not have been an animal only film, and should have been more authentic to the English setting than the southern setting they basically ended up using.

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - One of my favorites of all time and sadly underrated since Pooh has become toddler fodder. The shorts hold up so well even to this day and every character is so memorable, even Gopher who I never had an issue with. I wish more Disney films could be as authentic to the source material as this one (namely Peter Pan and The Wind in the Willows).

The Rescuers - My favorite (tied with Pooh) from The Dark Ages. I never cared for the sequel, but I quickly was enchanted by this film. Bernard and Bianca are both so compelling and Madame Medusa is a great villainess. She's as underrated as this film, which needs way more love! Some call the songs dated, but I love all the songs in the film and am glad that the film got a Best Song nomination at the Oscars.
ImageImage
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

I kept on this task. I just hadn't the time to post.

40. The Emperor's New Groove - Such an underrated movie. Everything about this movie is so much fun and funny. Of course, the best thing of all is Yzma. So sad she's been neglected. If anything should be rescued from this film is her.

41. Atlantis : The Lost Empire - I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this one. I even went to see it on theaters. Then I really disliked it. Bought it on DVD and did not like it either. As I continued to watch it I've understand it and appreciate a little more. I believe that what disappoints me (and everyone) was the false advertising and the end result. Let me explain... By watching the trailers we believed it was going to be an actual adventure. The movie was about finding Atlantis. But once you watch it you figure out that's not the case. The journey is very brief and then there's Atlantis. Had Disney just made an adventure movie would have been a success. Especially if they had developed the characters much better since they great. The final product is a failed/mediocre movie.

42. Lilo and Stitch - Another of the hidden gems of these latest movies. Loved it so much that went several times to the theaters. Equal parts fun, funny, charming and touching. A great film.

43. Treasure Planet- Another movie I like a lot. Can say it's one of my favorite Disney movies... Maybe because the story of Jim Hawkins is mine as well. This is one where the adventure shines as Atlantis should have. A shame people did not think it was a very good film. The changes? I think they're very worth taken and implemented. I believe that had this been released in past or recent years would have been more accepted.

44. Brother Bear- Sure, a little too sugar coated and Phil Collins was enough for Tarzan but as is it's so much better than Home on the Range. In it's core is Disney movie from the 90s. The moose were the same bad choice as the gargoyles in Hunchback. Other than that is a much better movie than most of past and future entries. If anything, this should have been the one to end the traditional animated movies.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Did you ever end up finishing your rewatch of all the films in order? I loved reading your posts on the films.
ImageImage
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Re: Watching the Animated Classics in order; I DID IT!

Post by DC Fan »

So, when I made this post I didn´t finish watching the movies...Don´t know why. So, decided to do it again and I did.

...that is minus 6-11 (I like The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad but, since it hasn´t been released on BD don´t have it while the rest I don´t like) and the other titles I posted that aren´t available on BD in Spain.

Several points to make:

-The Walt Disney Era movies, most of them (as great as they are) takes an effort in my part to watch because either they´re so slow in pacing or I find the stories boring (Fantasia, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp...).

...however, you can see (literally) how the movies transformed through the years.

-As for the Dark Era-Bronze Age...Most of the movies are great. The only one I truly dislike is The Fox and the Hound as you know by now. The other 2 that I don´t like are The Aristocats (and I can enjoy it...just that it´s very bland) and Oliver and Company (I was an 80´s kid and I should love it but I don´t like how it truly reflects the time period. But most of the songs are very good.)

-To me, the worst movies are Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons and Bolt.

...Home on the Range I already talked about as well as Chicken Little but let me add something. I keep on giving Chicken Little a chance to like it but I just can´t (between the unfunny jokes, the lackluster characters and the popular songs is too hard)...let´s see if with time at least I can have a pleasant time with it. Meet the Robinsons I used to truly dislike but this time I didn´t so much. The better of all but still. I found it bland and the title is misleading. The Robinsons don´t appear until the later part of the movie and once they do you don´t get to spend any time with them as to know them. And Bolt is sooo average. Not to mention that there are already 2 classics that tell the same story of the pets lost traveling back to their owners.

-I would want to do this again but once Disney releases The Black Cauldron on BD and the unavailable movies become available (or I have to import them).

-However, next time I try something similar I´ll follow the suggestion someone gave to me here of randomly select them because as nice as it was to experience how the movies changed through the years it also feels like a chore. More so when there are several or a couple that I know I don´t like that much and have to watch them in that order.

-What I really want is to watch the movies in order with my children when that finally happens to me.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

DC Fan wrote:Oliver and Company (I was an 80´s kid and I should love it but I don´t like how it truly reflects the time period. But most of the songs are very good.)
You don't like how a film truly reflects the 80's? Why not?

It's cool that you get to see how the movies evolved over time when you watch them in order.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

I really like all of Walt's films (probably except The Sword in the Stone), to me watching them in order is like going to a gallery to see an artist's work. I also admire how different they are in tone and style. I like that Walt always tried to do different things and not do the same thing over and over like it is today.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Disney Duster wrote:
DC Fan wrote:Oliver and Company (I was an 80´s kid and I should love it but I don´t like how it truly reflects the time period. But most of the songs are very good.)
You don't like how a film truly reflects the 80's? Why not?

It's cool that you get to see how the movies evolved over time when you watch them in order.
Because the Disney movies feel timeless. Yes, you could date Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatians and The Artistocats but there´s not a specific date to them. And even though Atlantis does place a date it still feels timeless. But Oliver and Company is specific 80´s.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

DC Fan wrote:Because the Disney movies feel timeless. Yes, you could date Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatians and The Artistocats but there´s not a specific date to them. And even though Atlantis does place a date it still feels timeless. But Oliver and Company is specific 80´s.
It appears to be quite a common among Disney animation fans to dislike Oliver because it so blatantly screams "1980s!!!!" I never really had a problem with this. I don't understand why it's bad that a movie is clearly a product of the time it was made. I would argue that these sort of movies become more interesting as they age for that same reason. I feel similarly about movies like Wreck-It Ralph and its sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet. With the latter, most were tearing their hair out because it would date in a few years. Which is technically true. However, instead of viewing that as a liability I embrace it and think of how fascinating it would be to view those films in 50 years' time with them being a sort of time capsule of the 2010s.

It seems I'm alone on this though. :P
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

I think a lot of films are a "product of their time", for example: Dumbo and 101 Dalmatians. Zootopia is in this process as well. I don't have a problem with that, these are films I like. I have no problem with Oliver and Ralph being a product of their time, I just personally don't think they are very good.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Congratulations on completing your goal! I’ve thought about doing this, too, or maybe even trying to watch every movie/tv show I own on DVD and Blu-ray in order.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

I didn't have a problem with Oliver being blatantly 80s. What I did have an issue with was the abysmal animation. Truly the worst in any Disney film. Felt like I was watching some cheap studio making a knockoff film.
ImageImage