Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by unprincess »

I wonder if the wedding sets will be the only way we get some of the Prince figures?
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

Where can I see the Wedding Pop Funkos?
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

disneyprincess11 wrote:Where can I see the Wedding Pop Funkos?
They're in shadows. Here's the picture.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Need advice...

As, most of you know, I'm collecting the Disney villains.

Already have Jafar but will be getting Evil Genie Jafar cause he's my favorite character and this version is awesome... Had he been released as Sultan wouldn't have cared.

Now there's the Witch Funko. Already have Evil Queen. And I don't know what to do. Yes, this is an important part of her in the movie but I barely care for her and to me Evil Queen is the definite version. Should I get her?

It's just that I don't want to end up getting how many different versions of the characters Funko decides to release. As said, I'd be making the exception with Jafar because of what I said.

What do you suggest?

I also ask because we all know what happens to most Disney Pops. Not only old ones but even releases of a couple years are already unavailable and I don't want to regret skipping this one eventually.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

If you like the Pop get it if you can. Only buy what you like. :)
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

If you can afford it now and think that you might be tempted to pay "out of print" second-hand costs in the future, you should get it now. If you don't like it too much, you could always sell it, and use that $ for more Pops that you do really want!
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Thanks.

I should also mention that when I picked up King Candy there was also his Turbo version. Didn't pick it up cause I thought it was just having the same character twice and this version was just barely in the movie.

Didn't pick Maleficent with flames because already have her and, as amazing as she looks, that's just a moment in the movie.

Ursula already have as well and I'm glad I got her. If I didn't I'd have to get the new version but to me her wearing the crown doesn't represent her.

On another thing, is it true then that Hades (Hercules line) will be released soon?
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Hercules line hasn't officially been announced by Funko yet, but they are in GameStops system and can be reserved.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

When do you think Funko will release a new version of Captain Hook? There are already new versions of released characters and even Peter Pan.

The only villain I'm missing and can't find anywhere.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Sorry for bringing back this post but thinking of another release of Captain Hook has me worried.

As I said, the only good new release of an already released villain has been Maleficent. Not that the others are bad but they don't represent the true nature of the character. Just a moment.

As so, the only way I see Funko have a new take on Hook would be without his hat. As that's the most different way he appears on the movie. And that would be a shame since the hat on the Funko Pop is the highlight of the figure.

What do you think?
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

I have a feeling if they make a new Hook he will be holding his sword. Or they might just put him in a Movie Moments release.
Disney's Divinity

Well, I've ordered the three Aladdin pops I wanted. :D I'm still not sure whether or not to get Tourist Genie when it's released or not. Anyway, I was bored last night and decided to tally how many pops I have per property to see which I had the most from.

TLM 16
Core Characters 16 (I'm including KH variants of Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete)
Frozen 10
B&tB 8
WtP/SW/Aladdin 5
SB 4
PP/TP&TF/Mulan 3
Alice/Dalmatians/RH/DuckTales 2
TLK/Poca/TJB/Moana/Dumbo/Pinoch/Cinder/Tangled 1

I still hate that they made pops for Lady & the Tramp and Bambi, but I didn't care for how they turned out; both of those movies should've been easy for Funko. I expect Hercules to leapfrog B&tB going by how many have been leaked so far. I wonder if the HT exclusive Hades may be him in all-red (when he goes psycho)?
Disney's Divinity

Has anyone else had problems with the Disney Treasures website before? Everytime I click "Subscribe" it says it was added to cart, but then I try to click the Cart symbol. And the site won't take me to cart. Or when I try to "Join" and click "Sign Up" after entering my info, and nothing happens. I've tried this from a high speed connection and still nothing. Not sure what to do.

Hopefully if the Feb pops are Ariel&Eric, I'll be able to get them from other sellers like with Pluto. *shrug*
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

So I decided not to get the Witch. If I start going that route then I'll have to do the same if other versions of the Villains are made. Not to mention that already skipped Turbo and don't have Maleficent as a dragon and won't be able to get her or pay the high price for her.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Disney's Divinity wrote:Has anyone else had problems with the Disney Treasures website before? Everytime I click "Subscribe" it says it was added to cart, but then I try to click the Cart symbol. And the site won't take me to cart. Or when I try to "Join" and click "Sign Up" after entering my info, and nothing happens. I've tried this from a high speed connection and still nothing. Not sure what to do.

Hopefully if the Feb pops are Ariel&Eric, I'll be able to get them from other sellers like with Pluto. *shrug*
I would send them an email or contact them on twitter @poweredbyfunko
Disney's Divinity

I was finally able to order the box! :D The problem was that for some reason they wouldn't accept the e-mail address I had been putting in. :? Bizarre. I just have to remember to get rid of auto-renewal once the box comes because I do not want any others. I wish I didn't have to make an account to order it, but oh well. Strange that the billing isn't supposed to happen until March...?? I thought this box was coming out in February?

I just hope to God it is Wedding Ariel/Eric. If not, at least be Wedding Cinderella/Charming otherwise I'll have to turn around and re-sell it to get my money back. If it was a Wedding Rapunzel/Flynn, I'm not sure if I'd keep it or not. I would like a brunette Rapunzel pop, but not for $37.....
Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Some more leaks recently revealed more Moana Pops!

- Moana (Ceremony)
- Gramma Tala
- Tamatoa
- Te Ka
- Te Fiti

Also looks like we are getting Gargoyles Pops as an exclusive Pocket Pop of Demona in stone form was leaked for Hot Topic.

Other exclusive leaks include

- 10 inch Scrooge McDuck for Target
- Toy Story Green Army Man for Emerald City Comic Con and shared with Box Lunch
- Maui with Shark Head for Emerald City Comic Con and shared with Amazon
Disney's Divinity

I'll get Te Ka for sure. Well, if the pop doesn't turn out ugly. Tala is a maybe. Love the character, but I want to see how she turns out first. Pass on the rest.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Can't wait to add Tamatoa to the villains collection. I've had "Shiny" stuck in my head for the last couple days. Maybe I'm Pop psychic? lol Not sure I'll bother with Te Ka... Maybe if it looks good.

Anybody interesting in sharing photos of your collections? Here is mine: https://imgur.com/a/swDtJ

As you can see Funko products are taking over my living room lol.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

So, you had my same thought. King Candy over Turbo.

I'd be posting my collection later on.

So, 2 more Villains to add. Even though there are still much better and interesting Villains yet to be released.