Once Upon a Time (ABC TV Series)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Re: Once Upon a Time (ABC TV series)

Post by JeanGreyForever »

disneyprincess11 wrote:I'm super super disappointed. I was really hoping that they would give finally Rapunzel a good, serviceable story. I mean I like the twist. It's clever, but it's just why would you make a Disney Princess a Disney villain? If they have to do it, why make CINDERELLA Tremaine? That would be a good twist to the story.
I think in this case it would be harder for them to justify Cinderella turning into her since they would have to explain how she becomes whitewashed. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they realized the actress doesn't have the acting chops since she's the most panned part of the new season.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

I loved this episode! It was an awesome way to do things! I love Lady Tremaine! Why, the only thing I'm dissapointed in is Cinderella didn't really get Anastasia almost dead through a purposeful part of her own. Also, anyone think they woke Anastasia up so soon because they're worried the show may end?
disneyprincess11 wrote:I mean I like the twist. It's clever, but it's just why would you make a Disney Princess a Disney villain? If they have to do it, why make CINDERELLA Tremaine? That would be a good twist to the story.
What kind of twist do you mean? How could Ella turn out to be Lady Tremaine? And Rapunzel got a great story! She and Lady Tremaine are so complex, and smart, and likable, and it's like how Rumplestiltskin was also the Beast!
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Live-blogging:

— I love the Tangled lanterns in the title card!

— Marcus is Rapunzel's husband. I guess there won't be a Eugene/Flynn in this re-imagining of the story.

— Rapunzel is the one who steals from Gothel's garden as opposed to her father in the original fairy tale.

— Gothel: "It's rare to find a flower that can grow amongst the weeds of human nature". Nice line!

— Gothel and Rumpelstiltskin sure enjoy making deals. They're like two peas in a pod.

— Why did Gothel want to keep Rapunzel locked up in a tower in the first place? Did she just want to own her like another flower in her garden because of how pure and noble she was?

— The reference to "Orange Is the New Black" was kinda cringe-worthy.

— Anastasia has magic within her now? Using magic to keep her alive doesn't mean that her body became a magic vessel. If that were the case, anyone who was ever the recipient of magic would somehow hold magic within them as well.

— Lady Tremaine: "Oh, did someone not get enough hugs?" :lol: Brutal.

— It's tragic how Lady Tremaine and Drizella's relationship turned out. It really indicative of the cycle of abuse. As we've just seen, Rapunzel used to be kind and caring towards Drizella. Being locked up for so long must have severely traumatized Rapunzel who then took it out on Drizella and then she, in turn, took it out on others. They're just two wounded people, broken and in pain who had they received the emotional help they needed, they wouldn't have ended up this way. :(

— In the previous episode, the bartender just told Jacinda that Roni and Henry went to California. He never mentioned San Francisco. So, how does Jacinda know that they went to San Francisco, specifically? I supposed he could have told her that later off-screen.

— How and when did Tremaine know that Weaver was "awake"? How did she know all those things about him and his quest for the Guardian?

— Rogers: "I didn't ask for a TED talk." :lol:

— Sabine: "Jacinda, there's a fugitive at the door for you." I love how cheeky Sabine is! :wink:

— The sky lanterns have Corona's sun crest on them!

— I love how, like in Tangled, the sky lanterns helped guide Rapunzel back to her family.

— Tremaine is the surname of Rapunzel's husband Marcus who then married Cecilia and became Ella's step-dad. I wonder what Rapunzel's maiden name is.

— Interestingly, Drizella was the one who was more distant and standoffish towards her mother initially.

— I can't believe Rapunzel had the husband whom she loved so much killed just to punish and hurt Ella.

— So, the only reason Gothel locked Rapunzel up for six years was to test her morals? To see how pure and self-sacrificial she'd remain under certain circumstances? That's a sick game to play. :huh:

— Rapunzel was the one who poisoned Cecilia's heart. But who poisoned Wish Hook's heart?

:roll: at the Tim Burton reference.

— I liked how Rumple urged Tremaine to mend her relationship with Drizella and used his personal experience to help her avoid making the same mistakes he did.

— We now know why Tremaine blames Ella for Anastasia's death. Not only did Anastasia endanger herself by going after Ella, Marcus chose to save her over Anastasia. It also makes sense now why Tremaine had no problem having her husband killed.

— A belief isn't a thing that you can just grab or let go at any time. It's a process that takes time.

— I liked the parallel between Rapunzel's tear healing Eugene and Lucy's tear reviving Anastasia.

— It turns out Gothel was testing Rapunzel to see if she could become the Guardian. Why was she looking for the Guardian though? I hope we get to find out.

— We finally learned how Rapunzel managed to imprison Gothel in the tower.

— Is Anastasia the Guardian? Does one need to be tested first in order to become the Guardian?

— Could Alice be the Guardian? It'd be ironic if the Guardian Gothel has been looking for all this time, for whatever reason, turns out to be the daughter she abandoned.

— Why did Lucy collapse? She gave up her belief, not her life force. :roll:

— I hope Drizella changes her mind and won't try to kill Anastasia just to punish her mother.

— That's a wrap! Another great episode. The show's on a roll lately.

— Based on the promo, the midseason finale looks great too. Zelena returns!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

New info and material for episode 10: promo #01, promo #02, clip #01, clip #02, clip #03, clip #04, clip #05, clip #06, and stills.

In the next episode, we'll learn who cast the curse.
Q: When will we officially find out who cast the curse on Once Upon a Time?

A: Yes, everyone suspects it’s Drizella, but we will find out whether that’s true or not soon! “You will learn by the winter finale who has cast the curse and why,” Lana Parrilla tells me, noting that we can also expect a big showdown in that hour. “There will be some fun magic battles. The most exciting thing that’s happening in the winter finale is we are seeing a familiar character return, and we are also going to learn who cast this curse and why.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/07/spoiler-roo ... re-ncisla/
The question Once Upon a Time fans have been asking all season will finally be answered during the fall finale: Who really cast the curse? While viewers have been led to believe that Drizella (Adelaide Kane) is actually the mastermind behind this new dark curse, there might be a twist or two in store that will surprise viewers in that regard. “As Drizella promised when she warned Regina that she would make a curse that is foolproof that can’t be broken easily, we’re going to see what she means by that,” executive producer Edward Kitsis tells EW.

Whatever the reveal may be, it haunted Regina (Lana Parrilla) to her core upon waking up from her cursed self Roni. Hence, the former Evil Queen will be enlisting the help of her sister Zelena (Rebecca Mader), who returns in the fall finale in spectacular fashion. As previously teased, Regina and Henry (Andrew J. West) are en route to San Francisco to get some help. Well, it’s there that they’ll find Zelena’s alter ego, a spin instructor named Kelly. “We’re excited because Zelena never had a true cursed persona, she was pretending to be a nanny for a little bit in season 3, so we’re very excited for the audience to see and meet Kelly,” Kitsis says. “And we’re very excited that wicked is coming back.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/13/once-upon-a ... urn-video/
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I really felt how hurt Rapunzel was when Drizella loved Cecilia's gift.

I hope they give a reason Drizella was distant from her mom first.

What Gothel did was totally messed up but anything to find a special Guardian coming from a wicked witch I guess.

I thought Jacinda's acting in the very end with what happened to Lucy was actually good, and I thought Victoria's acting didn't seem...real to me in the end. Like her actress is good being evil, but when she has to be sad and serious she doesn't come off as genuine?

I get how Lucy lost her belief, it's just that like Sotiris wrote, it can't be lost that easily.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Disney Duster wrote:I hope they give a reason Drizella was distant from her mom first.
They did give a reason. Marcus said Drizella was very young when Rapunzel was captured and she didn't remember her well. She was basically raised by Cecilia and bonded with her.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Oh, I thought Drizella and Anastasia were the same age.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

There's a rumor going around, fueled by a new interview with Gabrielle Anwar, that Lady Tremaine will be killed off in episode 11.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I hope not, but maybe whatever happens will be great for the story.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

Maybe they're going to try and replace her with some old villain to tie up the end of the series since this likely is going to be the end. People are already speculating if the old cast members will return for the finale. I'm not sure if Jennifer Morrison will come back though since she's already filled her quota for one episode a season.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Oh my God! This episode was so intense! It just got more and more gripping! Either this show is going the natural course they planned out to have a lot of developments happen, which I hope, or it's wrapping up things with some big ending! Dania Ramirez's acting was actually really good in this episode, but I guess it was because she was so upset over the events. I wonder how they got Henry's eyes so bloodshot. And poor Drizella, that suuucks!

I wonder why they didn't go over Drizella or Gothel explaining to Regina what will happen to Henry if the curse breaks.

Anyway, wow, what an episode! I love witches but I'm actually not into just a bunch of new characters being the big bads. I liked it when characters from stories we know were the villains so I'm slightly excited for the new episodes but more into what will happen to the good characters...and Lady Tremaine and Drizella.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Live-blogging:

— In the previous episode, Henry and Ella had their first kiss. This episode they've just had Lucy. That was fast! :lol: How much time has passed since then? When did they get married? What happened during all that time? So many questions...

—We learn that the curse was cast when Lucy was 8 years old. I wonder if the prophecy was an intentional reference to Sleeping Beauty.

— Another time jump. Sigh. It looks like they managed to overthrow Lady Tremaine and the royal family and now Tiana is the Queen. Where's her mother Eudora?

— When did Gothel and Drizella meet and become allies? Why does Gothel want the curse to be cast? Does it have something to do with her search for the Guardian? Does she just want to punish Rapunzel for trapping her in the tower?

— How does Rumple know that Gothel believed Anastasia was the Guardian?

— Who works out with their long hair loose? You'd think a fitness instructor would know that's uncomfortable and bothersome. I know they did it for the "reveal" but it was just weird. From all the unrealistic elements of this show, this one takes the cake! :lol:

— The flying monkeys reference was too on the nose.

— I assume Zelena left Storybrooke and went to Ella's realm to be with Regina.

— Wait, is Zelena in Ella's realm or in a different realm? It's not clear where "Emerald Acres Farm" is located. If she were in Ella's realm she wouldn't have said "not in our realm" when Regina exclaimed that Robyn is growing up fast. I'm confused. :?

— I'm glad Robyn learned about her father and got his talent in archery.

— Regina: "I'm not here to discuss timelines". Is this a sly dig from the writers about the messed up timeline? :wink:

— The rune that the thug had as a tattoo was the symbol of the Coven of the Eight. Does this mean he was working for someone in the coven? Prior to his death, he was seen talking on the phone to someone about Rogers looking for the missing girl.

— Didn't Zelena lose her magic in season 6? How come she has magic now?

— Is that Wish Realm Rumple or our Rumple? Did Hook travel to the Wish Realm to find him? But why do that when our Rumple is already in Ella's realm? If he's our Rumple, then why does he look like that?

— Is Alice cosplaying as Red Riding Hood? :P

— What did Rumple give up for Alice? The fact he knows Alice and has a relationship with her makes me think this is our Rumple who somehow reverted into his Enchanted Forest self.

— The White Elephant charm must have ended up with Ella and Lucy because they were the two who retained their familial bond in Hyperion Heights, not Hook and Alice.

— How did Roni manage to get a hold of the potion that restores memories? Drizella was only able to produce some with Gothel's help.

— Zelena's getting married? :shock: To whom?

— How come Anastasia has powers now? Is it because of the magic Gothel used on her to keep her alive? Is it because the Guardian part of herself is awakening?

— I liked Zelena's speech about what heroes do. I love how everyone has grown and evolved this season; how they're moving forward and are no longer making the same mistakes, no longer regressing to their former selves.

— Why was the plan for Lucy and Henry to go through the wardrobe instead of Ella and Lucy?

— I'm glad they're preserving the continuity from the season 6 finale. I was afraid they were going to retcon it. This means the black storm we saw in the last episode of season 6 wasn't the curse but the witches of the Coven of the Eight.

— If the only way to save Henry was to take him to a land without magic, why didn't they just take him back to Storybrooke? Magic beans seem to be commonplace now and portals even open by themselves at random pretty often.

— If you cast the Dark Curse once, you don't need to sacrifice the one you love most again for your future Dark Curses. What a deal! :lol: Poor Snow, she had to sacrifice Charming's heart to cast the curse when Regina could had done it for free. I assume Regina didn't know that otherwise she would have told them.

— How did Anastasia know Gothel? She never met her. Is she somehow linked to her because of the magic Gothel used to save her?

— It's now confirmed this our Rumple, not Wish Realm Rumple. I hope they'll tell us what happened to him.

— I liked the parallel between Emma kissing Henry and Henry kissing Lucy.

— They keep changing the rules of long-established concepts to suit their convoluted plot. Now for True Love's Kiss to work both of them need to believe in True Love. Give me a break. :roll:

— But Drizella doesn't have magic in this realm. How could it then have been transferred to Anastasia?

— Gothel betrayed Drizella. What a shock! :lol:

— For a moment there, I thought they killed off Drizella.

— It looks like the second half of the season will be about the Coven of the Eight.

— We still don't know why Gothel was searching for the Guardian in Ella's realm. The members of her coven were alive back then.

— That's a wrap! This was an intense episode! The show returns on March 2nd.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

New interviews about the winter finale.

'Once Upon a Time' Creators Reveal What They've Learned from Season 7 Reboot
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... ew-1068151

Once Upon a Time bosses on rise of new big bad
http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/15/once-upon-a ... -spoilers/

The Hot Seat: Once Upon a Time bosses answer your burning Qs
http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/02/once-upon-t ... -hot-seat/

Once Upon a Time Bosses Talk New Curse Twist, Rumple's 'Fun' Mission and Gothel's 'Very Specific' Grudge
http://tvline.com/2017/12/15/once-upon- ... new-curse/

Once Upon a Time's Zelena, Grown-Up Robin and Hook Face a Life-and-Death Situation
http://tvline.com/2017/12/15/once-upon- ... cca-mader/

Once Upon a Time: Regina's Heart Will Be 'Stirred,' Opened to New Romance
http://tvline.com/2017/12/27/once-upon- ... w-romance/

Once Upon a Time Bosses Preview "Iconic" Witches of the Coven of Eight
http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a ... anastasia/

Once Upon a Time Star on Alice's New Romance: "Love Is Love"
http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a ... ove-story/

Will Snow and Charming Appear in Once Upon a Time Season 7?
http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a ... -season-7/

Once Upon a Time Mega Buzz: Prince Naveen Might Be in Tiana's Future
http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a ... ce-naveen/

Once Upon a Time: Is Rumple's Happy Ending Really Death?
http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a ... ing-death/
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Based on leaked set photos and a confirmation by an insider, it looks like Regina's new love interest is going to be Dr. Facilier! :shock: This is so out of left field. What were they thinking?
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl

Oh, good lord. Last night's episode was enough of a confusing wreck, but Regina's new love interest is WAY WAY too weird. I may stop watching because I do not know where the heck the show is going :|
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Sotiris wrote:In the previous episode, Henry and Ella had their first kiss. This episode they've just had Lucy. That was fast! :lol: How much time has passed since then? When did they get married? What happened during all that time? So many questions...
We got robbed.
Sotiris wrote:Another time jump. Sigh. It looks like they managed to overthrow Lady Tremaine and the royal family and now Tiana is the Queen. Where's her mother Eudora?
Didn't even notice that. We got robbed again.
Sotiris wrote:Who works out with their long hair loose? You'd think a fitness instructor would know that's uncomfortable and bothersome. I know they did it for the "reveal" but it was just weird. From all the unrealistic elements of this show, this one takes the cake! :lol:
But I liked the reveal!
Sotiris wrote:The flying monkeys reference was too on the nose
Oh, I didn't think so I liked it!
Sotiris wrote:Wait, is Zelena in Ella's realm or in a different realm? It's not clear where "Emerald Acres Farm" is located. If she were in Ella's realm she wouldn't have said "not in our realm" when Regina exclaimed that Robyn is growing up fast. I'm confused. :?
Yea what was the "not in our realm" line supposed to mean?
Sotiris wrote:Didn't Zelena lose her magic in season 6? How come she has magic now?
EXACTLY what I wondered!
Sotiris wrote:If the only way to save Henry was to take him to a land without magic, why didn't they just take him back to Storybrooke?
Oh my God you're right. Wtf that made no sense except...I thought it meant he had to be taken to a specific land without magic, not just any land without magic. That's how I read it but you are probably right it could have been any land without magic and they were dumb or they should have fixed the rules a bit in their writing.
Sotiris wrote:...and portals even open by themselves at random pretty often.
I literally loled when you said that!
Sotiris wrote:I liked the parallel between Emma kissing Henry and Henry kissing Lucy.
Me too.

I can't believe Regina's love interest might be Dr. Facilier. I like that villain but, can he be given enough depth and redemption to be good enough for our Regina?
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Disney Duster wrote:I wonder why they didn't go over Drizella or Gothel explaining to Regina what will happen to Henry if the curse breaks.
Probably because it doesn't make any sense. It stands to reason that a magical poison will be neutralized in a land without magic but what doesn't add up is the part where it will be re-activated if the curse breaks. When a Dark Curse breaks, people just regain their memories. Magic doesn't come to that land because of it and so there shouldn't be an issue with the poison.
Disney Duster wrote:I thought it meant he had to be taken to a specific land without magic, not just any land without magic. That's how I read it but you are probably right it could have been any land without magic and they were dumb or they should have fixed the rules a bit in their writing.
They couldn't have taken him to Storybrooke after all because it isn't a land without magic anymore. But they could have taken him to some other land without magic, like New York, where they've been there before.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Yeah Sotiris, you're right.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

New info and material for episode 11: promo #01, promo #02, promo #03, clip #01, clip #02, clip #03, and stills.

Info on the second half of the season.
Q: What can you tease for Once Upon a Time?

A: Regina is going to need all the help she can get, hence Zelena will basically be forced to come back to Hyperion Heights with her. “The drive for the back half of the season is for Zelena and Regina to figure out the way to save Lucy, save Henry’s poisoned heart and break the curse,” EP Edward Kitsis teases. But upon their return to town, viewers will discover an interesting tidbit about the sisters’ past cursed feud, which you can spot in a blink-and-you’ll-miss it scene in the promo for the show’s return.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/21/spoiler-roo ... -runaways/
Q: The wait for Once Upon a Time‘s return is killing me! What do you know?

A: The Coven of Eight is not the only threat fans should be worried about in the back half of the season. “The Coven is part of it, but it’s not necessarily hopefully what you expect,” EP Adam Horowitz says. “It’s not just going straight up against them. There’s a twist to it and a threat that comes from another direction.” Here’s a giant clue from EP Edward Kitsis about that other threat: “There is an awake fairy tale character that is out for revenge and starts to exact it in Seattle against people who have no idea what they’re up against,” Kitsis says, noting that said character “has a very specific target.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/04/spoiler-roo ... st-shield/
Q: Any new scoop on the Coven of Eight on Once Upon a Time?

A: Just that it sounds like some of the Coven may not necessarily evil. “Some of them turn out to be not quite the personalities or the figureheads that they seem to be,” Andrew J. West tells me. “We’re going to see some people had different goals all along and those will be revealed down the line. There could be some characters that are way more complex than just evil or just good. We’ll see some characters who had intentions that you could label as evil that could start to change or see the light. Who will that be? Will that be Gothel? We don’t know yet.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/11/spoiler-roo ... pot-greys/
Q: Aside from the awesomeness that is Lana Parrilla’s directorial debut, any other surprises planned for the 150th episode of Once Upon a Time?

A: There will be a very big introduction during the hour! “We’ve teased that Zelena has a fiancé, one who she has real feelings for,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tell me. “And who better to introduce the audience to that fiancé than the woman playing her big sister, Lana Parrilla in her directing debut.” Also, here’s Lana’s reaction to the big news: “I’m so honored for this opportunity and grateful to have my directorial debut on a show I call home!”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/18/spoiler-roo ... supergirl/
Q: Thanks for all the scoop on the 150th episode of Once Upon a Time, but do you have anything about the hours leading up to it?

A: How about the hour directly before it? Titled “Breadcrumbs,” the 149th episode “is an epic adventure on the high seas with Henry and Hook as they venture into stormy waters more dangerous than they could possibly imagine,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tease.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/25/spoiler-roo ... -brooklyn/
Q: Is Henry going to die on Once Upon a Time?

A: If the cursed version of Henry knew that sacrificing himself would save Lucy, he would jump at the chance, so there is a strong possibility that could happen. “We saw in the flashback, when Henry was poisoned, that Henry would’ve been 100 percent willing to sacrifice himself for any member of his family, no questions asked,” Andrew J. West says. “Now, in the real world, Henry doesn’t yet know what’s going on, though he’s starting to have an inkling. There’s this child that he really has grown to deeply care about that is lost for the time being, and Henry would do anything in the world to save her, but he just doesn’t know what he can do yet. That’s his struggle. He doesn’t know what it could take, but he’s starting to explore the possibilities that he thought made no sense. Bottom line, he would do anything for his family; he would sacrifice himself if it came down to that.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/01/spoiler-roo ... orrow-100/
Q: Do you have any details on Regina’s new love interest on Once Upon a Time?

A: Just that we’re going to find out who the love interest is relatively soon — once the show returns, that is. And, as recently revealed in The Hot Seat, it is someone that we’ve already met on the show. “Roni, we’ll find out, has a past with someone that is complicated,” EP Edward Kitsis teases. Adds EP Adam Horowitz: “It’s hard to tease because the audience will react the way they react. We’re excited about the chemistry we’ve seen and the storytelling that grows out of this relationship we’re going to start to explore in the second half. We don’t really want to give away a lot about what it is right now. We think that it’s a lot of fun.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/08/spoiler-roo ... ernatural/
Q: Since Once Upon a Time is now going to end, do you know if the Coven of Eight will tie into the show’s original mythology?

A: Alas, this new group of villains is very specific to this season, but their purpose serves the spirit of OUAT. “The Coven of Eight in very particular to Mother Gothel, but the idea of good versus evil and holding onto hope is the theme that was created in the pilot, and it will be the theme that gets us through the finale,” EP Edward Kitsis tells me.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/15/spoiler-roo ... sters-svu/
Q: Once Upon a Time scoop is welcome!

A: Suzy Joachim (Being Erica) has been tapped to play Madame Leota — ahem — whom I hear is described as a powerful gatekeeper to a haunted house. Not only will we meet the famed character from Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion, but we may also hear some iconic lines parkgoers will recognize.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/22/spoiler-roo ... -timeless/
Q: Anything about Rumple and the Guardian please? Rumple’s the only Once Upon a Time character you haven’t asked about during the hiatus, so it’d be great if you asked one about him before Friday’s new episode!

A: Truly sorry, but I hope I can now over-deliver on the Rumple scoop: “We know that he has a very tough mission, which is to resist his darker impulses, so he can keep his heart clean and go back to Belle,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “That is going to be challenged. The thing is, as Weaver, or as Rumple or Gold, he is The Dark One, which wields the most powerful dark magic, and at some point, someone is going to want to take that knife. We’re going to see a couple people go after him in this second half and it’s going to be very tough for him to not punch back.” The OUAT bosses also promise they will answer why Rumple had reverted to his old self in that midseason flashback. “There’s more scaly Rumple to come, don’t worry,” EP Adam Horowitz adds.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/01/spoiler-roo ... -ouat-h50/
Q: Once Upon a Time scoop, pretty please.

A: We’re going to get a wealth of information on the Alice and Robin relationship in episode 14, which will reveal how the two first met. “The whole second half will be exploring the Alice-Robin relationship, so you’ll see them meet and fall in love in flashback,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “And you will see them, like Snow and Charming season 1, be cursed, but then pulled together in Hyperion Heights.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/spoiler-roo ... upon-time/
Q: The Once Upon a Time series finale is called “Leaving Storybrooke.” Is that literal — like everyone is going back to the Enchanted Forest — or more just for us as the audience and how we are leaving these characters?

A: I took your question directly to executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, and their answer is… well, it’s an answer. “It’s called ‘Leaving Storybrooke,’ because we are saying goodbye,” the OUAT bosses wrote back. That’s about as close as we’ll get to an answer, sorry!
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/22/spoiler-roo ... ernatural/
Q: Any scoop for the series finale of Once Upon a Time?

A: I was on set for their third-to-last day of filming and everything I saw was, well, super spoilery and also on a green screen, so there’s only so much I can reveal right now. But I did score this cryptic, but surprisingly juicy — trust me — tease about the final hour. “I would definitely say the last episode is as epic as probably any episode that Once Upon a Time has ever done,” Colin O’Donoghue says. “I mean it’s massive, it’s huge. It’s like taking the best of all seasons and jamming it into one — literally.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/12/spoiler-roo ... supergirl/
Q: Anything on Snowing for Once Upon a Time?

A: While you won’t get too much info on what they’ve been up to since we last saw them, Snow and Charming will play a very pivotal role in the series finale. “We don’t really know what has happened to them, but we know that they have gotten the message that they are needed, and they have answered the call,” Ginnifer Goodwin tells me. Shhh, don’t tell anyone I told you, but we’ll also see them in a very special location that will make your heart explode with nostalgia to the pilot.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/19/spoiler-roo ... blacklist/
Q: Please tell me you got some Outlaw Queen scoop for Once Upon a Time's finale!

A: I did indeed. We all know that Sean Maguire is putting in a return appearance, but when I asked Lana Parrilla if that meant Regina would finally get closure following Robin’s death, she played coy. “Yes and no,” she says. “It’s not so much closure. There’s a really beautiful moment that they share, but he represents a figure in her life when they come together. It’s interesting how they come together, it’s not at all what you think.”
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/10/spoiler-roo ... s-anatomy/
Q: We’ve gotten scoop on almost all the returning cast for the Once Upon a Time finale except Emilie de Ravin. Anything you can say about Belle’s return?

A: This is a tough one to talk about, but I will drop this one tiny tease: She’s not appearing via flashback.
Source: http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/17/spoiler-roo ... on-a-time/
Q: I want to see who Zelena is marrying on Once Upon a Time. Is it someone we know, or someone new?

A: Deep into Season 7B, “We are going to meet her (yet-to-be-cast) fiancé, and he is, as she said, someone from the real world,” Once co-created Eddy Kitsis confirms. “The last time we had someone fall in love with someone from the real world, they turned out to be a flying monkey, so we wanted to explore what would it really mean if you fell in love with someone who has no idea you’re the Wicked Witch — and if you told them would think you’re crazy!”
Source: https://tvline.com/2018/01/02/lucifer-s ... -triangle/
Q: Will we see any interaction between Once Upon a Time’s Rumple and Zelena? Is their feud still going on?

A: Rebecca Mader told me that yes, we will get to see Rumple’s reaction to Zelena’s appearance in Hyperion Heights. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. They clock each other and they meet again,” she says. As for lingering tensions, “I mean, I accidentally sort of kind of killed his son!” she notes. Meanwhile in the other realm, we’ll get to witness to the first time Zelena laid eyes on Wish Hook, and be properly puzzled. “You see her not really understand who he is and why he is, and it’s a really funny moment. I really liked that scene, and I think the fans will get a kick out of it.”
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/01/19/gifted-sea ... -morlocks/
Q: How much longer will Once Upon a Time make us wait for Henry and Jacinda to get together?

A: In a word, longer. And this is despite Lucy’s brush with death in the midseason finale. “The truthful answer is that I don’t even fully know — I’m a little in the dark on some of this stuff,” Andrew J. West shared with TVLine. “All I can tell you is that when we come back [on Friday, March 2), it’s still going to be pretty fraught with tension between the two of them. There are still issues that have to be overcome.” As for whether Henry himself is finally a True Believer (again), West said, “What we’re starting to see is the dam breaking a bit. But as we’ll see in the episodes to come, there are more hurdles to cross, in terms of getting him all the way ‘there’ to help his family.”
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/01/31/this-is-us ... tart-time/
Q: Can you tease anything about Once Upon a Time‘s LGBT romance?

A: Coming off the midseason finale’s reveal that said romance is between Not-Just-of-Wonderland’s Alice and Zelena’s daughter Robin, we will “absolutely” learn how it came to be, says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “You’re going to see how they met, how they fell in love…. We’re going to show the entire relationship,” he assures. “We just wanted to do a time jump and then fill it out in the second half of the season (arriving Friday, March 2).”
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/02/13/once-upon- ... ice-robin/
Q: Anything new on the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 7?

A: As in, the second half of what is now Once‘s final season…? When I saw Mekia Cox at TCA, she previews the introduction of Tiana’s Prince Naveen, who apparently will pop up in Hyperion Heights (played by Beyond‘s Jeff Pierre). “There are some people that Sabine meets that might be familiar to the fans of Princess Tiana’s story — one in particular, who’s a love interest,” she teased. Similarly, Dr. Facilier (played by Daniel Francis) will be resurfacing with a cursed identity of his own. “It’s fitting, I’ll say that!” Cox teased of the soothsayer’s Hyperion Heights vocation. “I really like what they’ve done with his character. I think everyone will be pleased to see what he’s up to.” Bonus scoop: Episode 19, which is titled “Flower Child,” will feature a group of wood nymphs, the leader of which has a daughter who is anxious to explore the human world.
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/02/13/once-upon- ... ice-robin/
Q: We haven’t heard anything about Once Upon a Time‘s Rumple in a while! Anything that can be said on what challenges will come up for him in his quest for the Guardian so he can unite with Belle?

A: “We know that he has a very tough mission, which is to resist his darker impulses so he can keep his heart clean and go back to Belle, and that is going to be challenged,” says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “Whether as Weaver, as Rumplestiltskin or as Gold, he is the Dark One who wields the most powerful dark magic, and at some point someone’s going to want to take that knife. And so I would say that we’re going to see a couple of people go after him … and it is going to be very tough for him to not punch back.” Bonus scoop: The continuity nerds out there will be happy to know that an upcoming flashback will explain why Rumple was back to his scaly self at the time the new curse hit.
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/03/02/lucifer-se ... -triangle/
Q: Any scoop on Once Upon a Time and Gothel’s plan for the Coven of Eight?

A: Only that Gothel’s end game is quite grand — and perhaps thus fitting for the series’ very final conflict. As opposed to a typical supervillain plan, “She wants more than just taking over the world,” co-creator Eddy Kitsis ominously warns.
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/03/14/this-is-us ... ca-miguel/
Q: Will we get to see Once Upon a Time‘s original Hook again before the end of the series (with or without Emma)?

A: As you may have surmised since emailing this in — given this slew of confirmed returns — Colin O’Donoghue will be playing two roles as the series winds down, the actor shared during our visit to the set. In fact, O’Donoghue said that the before our arrival marked “my last day dressed as a pirate,” for a scene with returning leading lady Jennifer Morrison. “It’s a lovely little moment,” he smiled. “Anyone who’s a fan of Hook and Emma being together will get a kick out of it.”
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/04/02/lauren-gra ... lers-cast/
Q: Anything on Snow and Charming’s return for the final episode of Once Upon a Time?

A: Henry’s grandparents have “a critical role to play in the finale,” series co-creator Adam Horowitz shared during my visit to the set, where the ABC series’ very final episode was being filmed. Bonus scoop: Speaking of Henry, what if I told you that Andrew J. West and Jared Gilmore will have a scene with each other before the season as over…?
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/04/09/supergirl- ... na-secret/
Q: It’s less than a month until Once Upon a Time’s series finale. Is there anything you can tease with regards to Snowing?

A: Heck, at press time we are now less than three weeks away! So I better hurry out this excerpt from my chat with Josh Dallas. Teasing the key role that Charming and Snow play in the two-night finale, he said, “We’ve got some nice moments — ones that pay homage not only to Once as a whole, but to those two characters.” (Dallas, who squeezed the encore in while filming his NBC pilot in New York, also eased my mind by confirming that Prince Neal is, finally, no longer a baby. “He makes an appearance, and he’s about nine or 10.”)
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer-se ... rs-deaths/
Q: Do you have anything on Sean Maguire’s return to Once Upon a Time?

A: Lana Parrilla told me it was “a complete joy to have Sean back and to get to tell the Regina and Robin story again,” as the ABC series nears its very end. “I just love working with him, and I know how excited the fans will be when they see one of their favorite couples reunited.”
Source: http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer-se ... rs-deaths/
Airing across two nights and boasting returns by Jennifer Morrison, Ginny Goodwin, Josh Dallas and others, “We hopefully hit on all the greatest hits of the show,” says Horowitz. Leading lady Lana Parrilla meanwhile testifies that the finale is “beautiful,” both because of its callbacks and the closure it offers. “I really think the fans will love how we close out the series.” As did the cast. “Ginny was literally crying,” shares Parrilla, “even when the camera wasn’t on her!”
Source: http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-sp ... eeps-2018/
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Drizella is another character who won't be making it to the end of the season. It's rumored episode 15 will be her last one.
Adelaide will finish filming Once Upon a Time this month and get back to Los Angeles just in time for another pilot season. "I'm excited to jump into auditioning next year and see what pops up," she says.
Source: http://adelaidekanedaily.tumblr.com/pos ... ine-powell