Darkwing Duck Comic Series (Joe Books)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Darkwing Duck Comic Series (Joe Books)

Post by milojthatch »

Kind of a thread late in the game, but for about the past year, newbie comic publisher Joe Books has been publishing brand new comics based on Darkwing Duck. It's been great especially since this is the 25th Anniversary of the original show. However, there is a problem. The team behind the series has let it slip this week that despite only being on issue 6, if something doesn't happen soon to boost the book's sales numbers, it will end at issue number 8!

Despite this, it's not too late to save the series. The first four issue are being combined to create the series' first trade paper back, which comes out on January 10, 2017. If this TPB can do well enough sales wise, apparently the series will keep going for now past issue 8.

So, what we are asking people to do is A.) pre-order the TPB. Wherever you can find it is great, but I personally suggest Amazon. B.) we need fans to help spread the word to other fans about the book. The internet is vast, please help us cover it with news of Darkwing Duck with the special hash tag: #SaveDarkwing. And last C.) is, keep buying the current single issues where you can. I know that it has been hard for some to find, but if there is a comic book store or Barnes & Noble or whatever that sells the issues, pick them up!

Thanks everyone. Below is a link to pre-order the Darkwing TPB.

http://amzn.to/2hbfmiK
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney