The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Lnds500 wrote:
atlanticaunderthesea wrote:Not so much the DVDs/Blu's, but everything else. There is barely anything there. Like one reward per section.
I honestly prefer to have a great number of Disney films than Mickey statues. but i guess collectors have a different point of view
As I previously stated, I go for the movies as well; I was merely commenting on the fact the UK DMR website is not half as good as the US one.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Offer on DMR for a Nemo 3D ticket when you enter certain codes (worth up to $12). I have several of a couple of the titles that produce HMM ticket vouchers up on the trading/sale forum of UD.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Just make sure you have the right format for the title you choose to enter -- in some cases, only a code from the most expensive version (3D multi-disc) is eligible; in other cases, only a code from the DVD or two-disc blu ray format counts: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/pr ... ovieticket
Heartless
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Heartless »

I got the Members Update email and I found this little tidbit particularly interesting:

Apparently Blu-ray codes will be worth more starting with Cinderella's Diamond Edition.
"Good and bad are labels created by people. Nature doesn't have such concepts."
AladdinFan
Special Edition

Post by AladdinFan »

From DMR Facebook page. The Avengers is going to be available for DMR points plus when you enter the code you get a free poster (plus S&H) and if you to complete the collection of posters it's 19.99.
MutantEnemy
Special Edition

Post by MutantEnemy »

Finding Nemo 3D- 27"X40" poster now available, as well as other "Nemo" related memorabilia!
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I just redeemed the WDCC Mickey Playing Card Plumage for 4300 points! I decided that since there hasn't been anything at all interesting these past few months that I'd get a bigger point item. It looks pretty cool (here's a video of it), and I'm excited to get it! Of course, now I only have 271 points, but I think I'll be okay, haha.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

I ordered the Mickey Plumage sculpture last Sunday. It shipped on MONDAY & it arrived on Friday. It is really nice. One of the best they've offered. :D
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

buffalobill wrote:I ordered the Mickey Plumage sculpture last Sunday. It shipped on MONDAY & it arrived on Friday. It is really nice. One of the best they've offered. :D
I'm so glad you like it! I'm really excited to see how great it'll look alongside my Jim Shore sculptures :D
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
zackisthewalrus
Anniversary Edition

Post by zackisthewalrus »

According to the "Coming Soon" section of the DMR website, the Blu-rays for "Cinderella" and "The Great Mouse Detective" will both be worth 150 points. Guess this means that Blu-rays will not regularly be 150 points. I wonder if there will be a bonus in points for 3D Blus also...
"No day but today."
My YouTube Channel
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

zackisthewalrus wrote:According to the "Coming Soon" section of the DMR website, the Blu-rays for "Cinderella" and "The Great Mouse Detective" will both be worth 150 points. Guess this means that Blu-rays will not regularly be 150 points. I wonder if there will be a bonus in points for 3D Blus also...
The September newsletter revealed that blu rays would be worth more points starting with Cinderella on Oct 2, so I think the implication is that 150 points per blu will be the new norm from now on. The expensive 3D packs will probably continue to be 200 points.

New bonus code for 50 extra points on your next DMR code, this one good through Oct 15: M1D1776BVE54.
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

zackisthewalrus wrote: New bonus code for 50 extra points on your next DMR code, this one good through Oct 15: M1D1776BVE54.
thanks! any idea where these bonus codes come from?
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

AliceinWonderland wrote:
cityguy wrote: New bonus code for 50 extra points on your next DMR code, this one good through Oct 15: M1D1776BVE54.
thanks! any idea where these bonus codes come from?
In general, they come from emails that only new/recent DMR members receive, as a thank you for joining or incentive to start entering more codes.

But in this particular case, I got the above code from a post by brruce at Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.p ... count=2874).

This was followed by a post by n2deere at blu-ray.com (http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p ... count=6376) sharing the October 1 code that precedes it: M1D1787VSB43.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

are activity sheets really the popular items?
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

DMR has reached a million fans on Facebook. Put the word MILLION in your account for 25 points.
Lorddh
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Lorddh »

I am really hoping they'll release special things for The Little Mermaid Diamond release.
Wishful thinking!
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

buffalobill wrote:DMR has reached a million fans on Facebook. Put the word MILLION in your account for 25 points.
Only 25? C`mon, Disney, a Million`s at least worth 30! :P
Lorddh
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Lorddh »

My Cinderella bracelet charm has finally shipped. Took them long enough! I thought they were going to pull the same thing they did with Beauty and the beast. I paid for it and never got it nor did they return my money.
FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

Halloween Word Scramble is going on now. The codes are SKULLY, KITTY, CLOWN, FELIX and MUMMY
jinkinquackers
Gold Classic Collection

Post by jinkinquackers »

Thanks for the bonus codes, FigmentJedi! :)