The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

I received my mystery dvd today. It's Benji The Hunted. It's a pretty good title to my way of thinking.
Gurgi30
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Gurgi30 »

Got my Donald Duck Happy Camper WDCC figurine in exactly one week. Fast shipping and a beautiful piece. I highly recommend it for anyone with enough points and enjoys that collection.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

gardener14 wrote:I received my mystery dvd today. It's Benji The Hunted. It's a pretty good title to my way of thinking.
I got that, too! I've never seen it, though, so I'll have to watch it sometime soon.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
Pasta67
Anniversary Edition

Post by Pasta67 »

I've been saving all of my points (7000-something) in hopes of seeing some cool Aladdin stuff next year when the blu-ray rolls around, but I just had to snatch the DuckTales movie now that it's back in stock. 550 points is a steal compared to what they ask for it on Amazon/eBay.
- John
FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

I got G-Force as my Mystery DVD

At least it's not Hannah Montana.

Also ordering a Muppet Vinylmation as quantities limited has come up on it.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Gurgi30 wrote:Got my Donald Duck Happy Camper WDCC figurine in exactly one week. Fast shipping and a beautiful piece. I highly recommend it for anyone with enough points and enjoys that collection.
Hey, I ordered before you and it took exactly one week for me to get the shipping confirmation, lol. Plus I don't even know for certain which of two addresses it's going to show up at! I had tried changing the delivery address during my order, but it didn't take; got customer service to fix it, but then the shipping notice showed the original address again.

Nice to hear it's a good piece, anyway. Some of the WDCCs I've gotten are better than others, but none were ever poor quality. I expect it'll be the same size as Chicken Little (I know, I know... but I only got 'cause it was on sale, I swear! :D).
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

Well I'm 0/2 in the Mystery DVD promos. It's nothing against the films but just that I HAVE them already. This time around the family gets an extra copy of The Shaggy D.A. At least I have the DuckTales movie on the way now.

-Skyler
lordshadow

Post by lordshadow »

Barbossa wrote:Anyone happen to have problems with changing their e-mail address at DMR? I switched it to my Hotmail address and I've been having issues ever since. I just logged in and a message popped-up saying that they can't send me stuff via e-mail. I triple checked my address and it is fine. Nothing wrong with it. I had some log-in iussues as well. (today I logged-in ok) Anyone else having issues?
Check with your email, make sure the messages are not getting caught in a spam filter.
Lorddh
Gold Classic Collection

The Shaggy D.A.

Post by Lorddh »

I received my surprise DVD and it's the Shaggy D.A.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Got my Snow White/Dopey WDCC sculpture today. It's really nice & probably the last one for a LONG time. Both accounts I have are very low on points. But then again the only WDCC I don't have is the Fantasia 15,000 pointer which I'll never reach.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Got my shipping confirmation today for DuckTales. :)
Alphapanchito
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Alphapanchito »

So I got my mystery DVD today. Pooh's Heffalump movie. Pretty happy with it, actually. Never seen it before, but it looks fun.
lordshadow

Post by lordshadow »

I just received my mystery dvd and I got...
Pooh's Huffalump Movie. Not nearly as bad as the CD I got last time, but thanks to forgetting a DMC featured selection a few years back I already own it. Oh well. Cheap gift for a relative this Christmas.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Yeah, I also got Pooh's Heffalump Movie. I like Pooh, but I'd never really watch this on its own, but for free? I'll give it a watch and see what I can do with it when I'm done.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

I got Benji: the Hunted as my Mystery DVD. Can't say I'm thrilled, but, eh, it's just 150 points. No big loss.

I was wanting to ask: does anybody have a list of all the WDCC sculptures the Disney Movie Rewards program has offered in the past? I'm just really curious about that. Ever since I redeemed for the Jafar one (which I LOVE! Easily one of my prized possessions!), I've been hoping for another villain and wonder which others they might have already offered in the past.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

ProfessorRatigan wrote:I was wanting to ask: does anybody have a list of all the WDCC sculptures the Disney Movie Rewards program has offered in the past? I'm just really curious about that. Ever since I redeemed for the Jafar one (which I LOVE! Easily one of my prized possessions!), I've been hoping for another villain and wonder which others they might have already offered in the past.
Besides Jafar, the only other "villain" WDCCs I remember seeing on DMR were Chef Louis and Randall. Next closest would be Maniacal Mickey or Clown With A Tearaway Face, but of course they were more "scary" characters than villains.

Every other WDCC I can remember was a protagonist, often coming in pairs: Dumbo, Fox & Hound, Mowgli & Village Girl, Geppetto & Pinocchio, Blue Fairy & Pinocchio, Ariel & Scuttle.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Pooh's Heffalump Adventure was blah. Typical DTV quality, even though it was a theatrical release.

I'd go to the flea market and trade it and a couple of other DVDs I don't need in for something new, but I have the world's worst sunburn, so that'll have to wait.
FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

Going by the survey that's floating around now, they're planning on putting codes with certain Disney merchandise now.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Bonus code M1D1756NJFDK for 50 points on your next magic code, expires 8/15/12.

Special bonus: you get 50 points added to your account instantly after entering this code. No need to enter an actual magic code from a movie or CD like usual, although you'll get another 50 points if you do.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Looks like today's giveaway item is a PotC laptop sleeve for 400 points. No thanks.