The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Gurgi30 wrote:I noticed last night that the Donald Duck Ranger Costume WDCC was 1,500 points and was all set to redeem for it since I finally had the points. I got distracted and went on to get it at 6:00 this morning and it's gone. [...] Any chance it will come back or is it gone forever?
I'm going to amend my previous reply and say yes, there is a chance it will be back... since it's there right now! :) Not even "quantities limited", it's just suddenly back again.
Gurgi30
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Gurgi30 »

cityguy wrote:
Gurgi30 wrote:I noticed last night that the Donald Duck Ranger Costume WDCC was 1,500 points and was all set to redeem for it since I finally had the points. I got distracted and went on to get it at 6:00 this morning and it's gone. [...] Any chance it will come back or is it gone forever?
I'm going to amend my previous reply and say yes, there is a chance it will be back... since it's there right now! :) Not even "quantities limited", it's just suddenly back again.
Awesome and still at 1,500 points. I redeemed immediately. Thank you for the heads up.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Gurgi30 wrote:Awesome and still at 1,500 points. I redeemed immediately. Thank you for the heads up.
Glad you got it. :)
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I want that WDCC Donald sculpture but I am short on funds and the only DVDs I can get points for are things I do not want (I am not sure if I want to upgrade Treasure Planet or Home on the Range right now and I could care less about live action movies like Tron: Legacy and John Carter).
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

Today's Monday deal is the Stitch Speaker for 700 points. Click here to redeem: http://bit.ly/NDk2qs
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Well, my WDCC Snow White & Dopey: A Sweet Send-off shipped today after ordering it late Friday. I think that's a record (1 business day). NO sculptures left on the site for me to go for except the 15,000 pointer which I'll never reach (especially since I'm down to 25 points & less than 1,000 in my other account). But I'm happy that I have this one coming. :D
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Even though I am a little ticked I missed out on last week's DVD offer (having only now heard of it), I guess I shouldn't really complain. I probably would've gotten something crappy like a DTV movie or a teenybopper show anyway and I would be out 150 points.

Also, I have no interest at all in that Stitch speaker (even though I like the character)
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

PixarFan2006 wrote:Even though I am a little ticked I missed out on last week's DVD offer (having only now heard of it), I guess I shouldn't really complain. I probably would've gotten something crappy like a DTV movie or a teenybopper show anyway and I would be out 150 points.
At Christmas I got High School Musical 3 for half the points of the offer of this past week. Still even though that disc ended up going to my school teacher sister I couldn't pass up the offer for still only 150. Here's hoping for something nice. True Life Adventures maybe? At least something I don't have. :P

-Skyler
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Still waiting for my Mystery DVD to come in the mail, it shipped Wednesday so I still have a little time probably. It seems like people have gotten a variety of movies thus far. So far people have reported getting Pooh's Heffalump Movie, So Dear to My Heart, and School House Rock Earth. Will see what I get, here's hoping it's a good one.
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

KACENAID wrote:Still waiting for my Mystery DVD to come in the mail, it shipped Wednesday so I still have a little time probably. It seems like people have gotten a variety of movies thus far. So far people have reported getting Pooh's Heffalump Movie, So Dear to My Heart, and School House Rock Earth. Will see what I get, here's hoping it's a good one.
Mine shipped last Tuesday. Who's reporting getting there's from this wave?

-Skyler
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

^A couple of them are from DMR's Facebook page. The other I read on Blu-ray.com's forums
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

JiminyCrick91 wrote:Mine shipped last Tuesday. Who's reporting getting there's from this wave?

-Skyler
Mine shipped on the 11th and I'm excited to see what I'll get. I'm hoping, by some miraculous chance, that I'll get a Treasures set that I don't have but I doubt that'll happen. Hopefully I'll at least get something that I want.
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

New rewards are in including The Wild Country and THE DUCKTALES MOVIE for only 550 points each. As soon as I get my mystery disc I'm jumping on that DuckTales. A-Woohoo! I would now but just in case I'll wait the day or two.

-Skyler
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

I would totally snag DuckTales the Movie...if I didn't already own it. Makes for a great reward for everyone else though. I can see it being very popular since it always sells out when paired with another movie as a reward.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

JiminyCrick91 wrote:New rewards are in including The Wild Country and THE DUCKTALES MOVIE for only 550 points each. As soon as I get my mystery disc I'm jumping on that DuckTales. A-Woohoo! I would now but just in case I'll wait the day or two.

-Skyler
Dude. I just checked for the DuckTales movie again yesterday and figured it would be out of stock forever. Just put my order in though! :D
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Anyone happen to have problems with changing their e-mail address at DMR? I switched it to my Hotmail address and I've been having issues ever since. I just logged in and a message popped-up saying that they can't send me stuff via e-mail. I triple checked my address and it is fine. Nothing wrong with it. I had some log-in iussues as well. (today I logged-in ok) Anyone else having issues?
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

enigmawing wrote:
JiminyCrick91 wrote:New rewards are in including The Wild Country and THE DUCKTALES MOVIE for only 550 points each. As soon as I get my mystery disc I'm jumping on that DuckTales. A-Woohoo! I would now but just in case I'll wait the day or two.

-Skyler
Dude. I just checked for the DuckTales movie again yesterday and figured it would be out of stock forever. Just put my order in though! :D
Just redeemed DuckTales as well :) My kind of reward.
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Enter the code macintosh to get 10 Bonus Points, good until July 20th.

Credit goes to Snowmaker and enigma's posts on Blu-ray.com's forums
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Thanks for the code, KACENAID!
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

KACENAID wrote:Enter the code macintosh to get 10 Bonus Points, good until July 20th.

Credit goes to Snowmaker and enigma's posts on Blu-ray.com's forums
Thanks!