Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Do they sell these outside the US? I can't find anything about them in the UK! :(
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Being as they are now part of the family, let us not forget the Marvel ones!

http://www.toywiz.com/popmarvel.html

Personally, something about the eyes specifically creeps me out about these. If not for that, they are very cute. If my financial situation was better, I could see myself going after these. Sadly (or thankfully, depending on how you look at it I suppose), I have to be very specific one what I spend money on fun things on, if at all.

Too bad there is no Lilo to go with that Stitch.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

I'm trying to keep the Marvel ones separate in my head so that I only feel the need to collect the Disney/Pixar ones. I swear I have a collecting addiction, not quite hoarding, but possibly not healthy. lol
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I was thinking this morning about how much I would like to see Alice and Queen of Hearts in this style. I think they would look good this way, actually. I wonder if they'll do King Triton at some point down the line? I'm surprised they haven't done Aladdin yet (hopefully in his Prince Ali look), and I really hope they do Hercules and Megara.
milojthatch wrote:Being as they are now part of the family, let us not forget the Marvel ones!
When I was at B&N, I saw a bunch of the Marvel ones. But I was surprised to see they also had them for Star Wars! I have no interest, but I thought others might like to know (if they didn't already).
I just realized, they should have done Cinderella's hair more like they did Belle's hair.
I think Belle's hair looks like that because it hangs down in the back. Cinderella's hair puffs up at the top. I don't really think this style is suited to the princesses anyway, but I do think Snow White and Belle turned out cute. I think Rapunzel and Tiana might look nice once they do those two. I hope they have Tiana and Naveen in their green clothes.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

If you are going to mention Marvel, moght as well talk about the Muppets series too. :D

http://www.funkofunatic.com/forums/view ... 62&t=29313
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Besides Marvel, star Wars, and Muppets, they have them for DC and The Simpsons, as well.
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

As I've discovered over the past few days, Funko makes these guys for SOOOOOOOO MANY things.

Some examples are Horror Movie Icons (Michael Meyers, Leatherface, ect), NBA players, Music Icons (Tupac, KISS, Elvis, The Beatles, and more), Ugly Dolls, Wizard of Oz, and so many more....

here's a link to pics of most of them.

http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/FunkoPOP.htm
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

SpaceAce wrote:If you are going to mention Marvel, moght as well talk about the Muppets series too. :D

http://www.funkofunatic.com/forums/view ... 62&t=29313
Very true, very true!
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

singerguy04 wrote:As I've discovered over the past few days, Funko makes these guys for SOOOOOOOO MANY things.

Some examples are Horror Movie Icons (Michael Meyers, Leatherface, ect), NBA players, Music Icons (Tupac, KISS, Elvis, The Beatles, and more), Ugly Dolls, Wizard of Oz, and so many more....

here's a link to pics of most of them.

http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/FunkoPOP.htm
I have a few from other series too. I have Michael Myers, the Chase version of Beetlejuice that glows in the dark, most of the Batman characters from the DC line, KISS, the Miser Brothers from Year Without a Santa Claus and Rudolph.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

You know what, I gotta say the Funko Pop! Peter Pan is really adorable. If he was the same age as the movie's Peter Pan (16?)...then...I would...yea...
Disney's Divinity wrote:I think Belle's hair looks like that because it hangs down in the back. Cinderella's hair puffs up at the top. I don't really think this style is suited to the princesses anyway
Well you're right that's why they did her hair differently but still, something in between what they did and also Belle's, because her bun has always been smaller than her bangs.

And yea, the princesses are supposed to be pretty and this style looks weird on them but I think Ariel did well as did Snow White. Actually Ariel's hair isn't accurate enough to me but not as bad as Cindy's. And also actually, Belle's hair should be visible hanging down the back from the front. It's not a really small pony tail or anything we wouldn't be able to see. So I don't think she's done well either.
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

Disney Duster wrote:You know what, I gotta say the Funko Pop! Peter Pan is really adorable. If he was the same age as the movie's Peter Pan (16?)...then...I would...yea...
:?
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Elladorine »

singerguy04 wrote: Which characters would you like to see them release next?

I can dream, right? :lol:
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

That is awesome enigmawing! :)
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

SpaceAce wrote:That is awesome enigmawing! :)
Thanks! :)
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Dr Frankenollie, I'm not saying anymore.

Enigmawing, that is awesome! Hehe but where's Ray?
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

enigmawing wrote:
singerguy04 wrote: Which characters would you like to see them release next?

I can dream, right? :lol:
AWESOME! I would so buy you enigma, lol!
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

singerguy04 wrote:
AWESOME! I would so buy you enigma, lol!
That sound so wrong......
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

yeah, I thought so too but then i just decided to leave it and let it be awkward like that. we've probably all known each other long enough for that right? haha
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Disney Duster wrote:Enigmawing, that is awesome! Hehe but where's Ray?
Thanks! I've been extra busy lately (sorry, still have to reply to your PM) but maybe when I've got some extra time. :)
singerguy04 wrote:yeah, I thought so too but then i just decided to leave it and let it be awkward like that. we've probably all known each other long enough for that right? haha
It's all good, I'd buy me too. :lol:
DancingCrab
Anniversary Edition

Post by DancingCrab »

Okay, I haven't collected any type of figures in a LOOOOONG time. I used to get carried away with it, and over the years had more action figures and such than I could deal with. BUT looking at these...I just...have to have some of those villains!!!!!