Your Pet Peeves

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Well...I can also see how Lazario would be how is now with how Goliath...acts so often here. Since he acts that way to everyone including me, I can understand. Yes Goliath, I've got a problem with that, too, especially that line Frankenollie pointed out.

Frankenollie, sorry, but we are very different guys, aren't we?
Super Aurora wrote:
Disney Duster wrote: Linden...don't you believe the individual soul, spirit, or will determines personality and most things about us, more than genetics?
More like a bit of both actually.
Yes, but the true you is your soul, and I guess what genetics your soul actually likes (like if you could choose).
Rose Dome
Special Edition

Post by Rose Dome »

Goliath wrote:Let's hope you don't have to wear it for long, then.

:shock: :? :headshake:

I don't know much about the feud between you and Lazario, but that's taking things too far :x
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

Disney Duster wrote:Frankenollie, sorry, but we are very different guys, aren't we?
Yes, but at least we can still be civil and polite...well, at least you can. :wink: :P
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

after a day at work in a high school...

Leggings are not and never will be the same as pants. I wish I knew whoever thought that only wearing leggings and a shirt were acceptable clothes for school so that I could punch them in the face.

Boys who wear their pants below their butts.

Boys who wear their pants below their butts, but have a belt on. It adds insult to injury. On top of that I really dont understand how it's comfortable.
JohnnyWeir
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JohnnyWeir »

singerguy04 wrote: Boys who wear their pants below their butts.

Boys who wear their pants below their butts, but have a belt on. It adds insult to injury. On top of that I really dont understand how it's comfortable.
^This is so disgusting, why do they think people want to see that?

Also something that I find gross and annoying that sort of falls under this same category is high-school aged boys who wear their hair in a sideswept "bowl" shape that covers half of their head. The style itself is bad enough but guys who have that hairstyle always, sort of, quickly flip their head to one side. They do this very fast, like a bird. (It makes it look like they have a tic of some kind) I can only assume that this flick is an effort to maintain that side-swept helmet look.
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

JohnnyWeir wrote:They do this very fast, like a bird. (It makes it look like they have a tic of some kind) I can only assume that this flick is an effort to maintain that side-swept helmet look.
The funniest part is when they still do it after they get their hair cut short due to muscle memory. Then they really look crazy haha!
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Don't make fun of me. :lol: I don't have a bowl look, but I like longer banes and I do flip my hair now and then to keep it fresh-looking. :lol:

And, yes, it's annoying after you get a haircut. :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

Post by Christopher_TCUIH »

When I lose my chapstick
JohnnyWeir
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JohnnyWeir »

Disney's Divinity wrote:Don't make fun of me. :lol: I don't have a bowl look, but I like longer banes and I do flip my hair now and then to keep it fresh-looking. :lol:

And, yes, it's annoying after you get a haircut. :lol:
LOL :P Well, bangs are fine on a guy. I'm talking about when they have a hair helmet with bangs that sort of crawl up the side of their face!
tsom
Anniversary Edition

Post by tsom »

This is random but it irks me when people attribute most fairy tales to the Brothers Grimm. What about Perrault? Or Andersen?
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Dr Frankenollie wrote:Yes, but at least we can still be civil and polite...well, at least you can. :wink: :P
Nah, you can too.
JohnnyWeir wrote:
singerguy04 wrote: Boys who wear their pants below their butts.

^This is so disgusting, why do they think people want to see that?
Well...if it's not a bad-looking guy (and bad or good-looking is in the eye of the beholder), I love getting to see guys' underwear... Since our male-dominated society always finds ways to get girls showing their underwear, I think it's only fair! So I like boys "wearing their pants below their butts".
tsom wrote:This is random but it irks me when people attribute most fairy tales to the Brothers Grimm. What about Perrault? Or Andersen?
Yea! And I think it's much much worse when they think the Grimm's versions are "the only original versions". That one is my beyond a pet peeve!
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

Disney Duster wrote:
JohnnyWeir wrote: ^This is so disgusting, why do they think people want to see that?
Well...if it's not a bad-looking guy (and bad or good-looking is in the eye of the beholder), I love getting to see guys' underwear... Since our male-dominated society always finds ways to get girls showing their underwear, I think it's only fair! So I like boys "wearing their pants below their butts".
Except when they are high school boys... it's kinda disgusting to "like" seeing young boys walking down the hall like that.

Aside from that, I think it's much sexier when I man is dressed well than someone who dresses as sloppy as this style. Now, if a man would like to walk around my bedroom with his pants falling off... well, that's a jackoleen post. :P
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

singerguy04 wrote:Except when they are high school boys... it's kinda disgusting to "like" seeing young boys walking down the hall like that.
Not when you're also a high school boy. :wink:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

Disney's Divinity wrote:
singerguy04 wrote:Except when they are high school boys... it's kinda disgusting to "like" seeing young boys walking down the hall like that.
Not when you're also a high school boy. :wink:
ok, sure whatever. :roll: lol

I still say no matter what, a well-fitting pair of pants looks better anyway.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

I don't think gays would get much out of the pants hanging low thing since it's usually fugly white rapper wannabe that do that and most that do that wear boxers anyway. You won't get much out of it compared to the tighties.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

Here's a fun tidbit of info I had gathered this morning about this "fad" under discussion.

Apparently, this all started in prison. The gay men in prison would wear their pants low to advertise they were "open for business". Somehow it has slipped into a mainstream fashion statement. Try telling the next straight guy wearing his pants low that little fun fact! :lol:
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

High school boys have gone through puberty, are totally seeking sex, and it is totally not disgusting to like seeing their underwear!

It seems straight guys probably chose the pants lowering as it came from prison so it feels manly and is also and f you to what "society" wants of them. Anyone can take anything and make it their own with their own meanings behind it. Well, maybe they shouldn't do that to anything, it depends. This one's okay. ;)

Super Aurora, I didn't think you'd think about how briefs are def hotter on a guy because they show so much more! Then hopefully that means gay guys really do like them more, I know I do. Dang boxers always ride up. Hey, that can be another pet peeve! But when the guys where boxers with their pants low, you still get to see the shape of their butt and your still seeing them in their underwear so it's still hot!
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

Disney Duster wrote:
Super Aurora, I didn't think you'd think about how briefs are def hotter on a guy because they show so much more!
I don't really care what guys wear as i'm straight, but I was making an analogy or comparison what a gay guy would like seeing just like what a straight would love seeing on a chick.

S guy => Hot chick with skin tight panties-shows ass

G guy => hot dude with skin tight briefs- shows ass.

common knowledge comparison.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

Post by Christopher_TCUIH »

So none of this shyt huh?
Whatev's