This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

GOGOinVegas wrote:
Breasts are a normal beautiful part of a Woman, which she is becoming.
Lets all just be thankful for breasts. :thumb:

:thumb: :excellent:
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
Jack
Collector's Edition

Post by Jack »

MickeyMousePal wrote:GOGOinVegas wrote:
Breasts are a normal beautiful part of a Woman, which she is becoming.
Lets all just be thankful for breasts. :thumb:

:thumb: :excellent:
:roll:

Pre-Boobstees

Post-Boobstees

I think Linzy Lon is really happy about teh boobstees.
She really like them man ok.
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Luke wrote:Who would she be in a new Herbie movie? She seems too young to be a love interest to a racecar driver, and too old to play a pint-sized pickpocket who befriends Herbie.
No Luke. She IS the driver. A NASCAR driver too! Well, she will be when they start filming in about two weeks (assuming the "discussions" go well)
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Papa Bear »

incidently this month's Empire magazine in the UK reveals Lohan is in discussions to appear in a Herbie/Love Bug remake (as the car's driver) and also in discussions to star in a big screen "I Dream of Jeannie" for Disney.

Where can I find more info on both of these upcoming films especially the Herbie Remake?
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Thank You 2099net!!!

Post by Papa Bear »

Thank You 2099net!!! That looks really cool!!!
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

More Lohan gossip from, you've guessed it, IMDB.com!

Lohan Apologizes to Mental Health Watchdogs

Teen star Lindsay Lohan has apologized to mental health watchdogs who slammed her for repeatedly using the word "retarded" in interviews. The Mean Girls actress, 17, has used the slang term several times in recent chats with journalists, using it to deflect questions about her alleged breast implants, to describe the paparazzi and to rubbish reports of a feud with rival star Hilary Duff. And Maryland, America based mental health organization The ARC Of The United States president Lorriane Sheehan is not happy. She says, "There are few more deeply wounding words than these, which are painful reminders that people with disabilities are still not fully welcome in our society." But Lohan's spokeswoman Leslie Sloane Zelnik says her client had no intention of upsetting people suffering from mental or physical disabilities at all. Zelnik says, "It wasn't meant to offend anyone - it was used as slang. She'll be more cautious and conscious in the future."
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

You know, at first glance, I thought that was one of your 'reports', 2099net. IMDb is a beacon of journalism.
Loomis
Signature Collection
Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Post by Loomis »

And because I haven't mentioned anything yet:

http://www.cinemaeye.com/images/uploads ... bikini.jpg
(Warning: May offend people who find clothed women offensive).

"Lindsey Lohan is starring in movies in an almost unprecedented rate. Today brings news of two new Lohan projects...

First up is THE FASHIONISTAS, based on a novel by Lynn Messina about "an aspiring fashion designer who interns at a Gotham fashion magazine while working toward a degree at the Parson School of Design. Her plan to get revenge on her editor backfires, and she is suddenly posing as a major designer at night while toiling as a lowly mag assistant during the day." Lohan will executive produce the project as well. (Source: Variety)

Next: Lohan has been signed to play the lead in I DREAM OF JEANNIE, based on the classic television series. The film will be directed by Gurinder Chada (BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM). Lohan beat out several other actresses who were also interested in the role including Keira Knightley (no cleavage) and Jessica Simpson (overexposed). (Source: Empire Magazine)"
Behind the Panels - Comic book news, reviews and podcast
The Reel Bits - All things film
Twitter - Follow me on Twitter
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Wheee! More Lohan coverage on IMDB
Teen movie star Lindsay Lohan has confirmed she's dating actor Wilmer Valderrama - but she doesn't know how serious the relationship is going to become. The Freaky Friday actress, 18, has secretly been dating the 24-year-old That 70's Show star since the beginning of 2004, while denying romantic links to him. But in a new Rolling Stone interview, Lohan admits she's in love with the actor, who has "been there for me with all this family s**t going on," referring to the recent arrest of her father Michael on fraud and assault charges. She says of Valderrama, "If this matures into a serious relationship, he'll be my first real boyfriend." Although, Lohan admits the attention her boyfriend gets from Los Angeles party girls makes her worry about the future of their romance. She explains, "It's hard when we go out. They'll (girls) seriously hit on him right in front of me. I'm already insecure, and there are a lot of pretty girls in Los Angeles. It makes me feel bad."
Phew, I was beginning to think IMDB had lost it then with their non-Lohan coverage! Good to see they've still got it!
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

Jessica Simpson was originally considered the shoe-in for the Jeannie role, so I don't know how that changed. She would have made a much better fit for the role than Lindsay Lohann. Is Disney doing the movie, though?? How'd they pull that off?

At least there's still the brilliantly-cast Bewitched movie to look forward to! :D

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

She's dating Fez?!
Disneykid
Diamond Edition

Post by Disneykid »

She's playing Jeannie?! :o

No, no, no, this has to be a bad rumor. I actually like Lindsay, but she and Jeannie do NOT match. I can't think of any celebrity good for the role except MAYBE Jessica Simpson. They should just go with an unknown.
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Wow this thread is perhaps the most entertaining inf the off topic section to me Lol. Lindsay Lohan is great actress but I am confused on a few things sicne everyone seems to be on a different page so maybe I can get a few straight answers.

Okay when did this bo rumor come around and why does it matter so much ?

Since when is she dating Fez and I mean isnt he kind of old for her?

I thought Jessica Simpson was going to be Jeannie I mean I am sorry Lindsay rocks but I do see her as Jeannie?

Is I dream of jeannie going to be a disney movie?

And how many of the projects that she has signed up for Disney related casue I am confused about that ?

Lol :lol: but everyones reactions to all of this gossip is great makes me laugh.
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Wheee! More Lohan gossip on IMDB. Good to see the site is back up to speed now, and I look forward for much more inane Lohan gossip in the coming weeks! :thumb:
Lohan's Mother Gives Valderrama Seal of Approval
That '70S Show star Wilmer Valderrama has been given the ultimate seal of approval for his new romance with Lindsay Lohan - from the actress' mother. Mean Girls star Lohan and Valderrama, 24, kept their relationship under wraps until after the redhead beauty's 18th birthday last month . And now that everything is out in the open, Lohan's mother Dina coos, "Wilmer is an angel. I just love him to death. He's a sweetheart, an old soul and a really great boy."
Thanks for IMDB putting my mind I rest! I've been worried about how her mother would feel about Lindsay's latest boyfrend ever since I first read about it!
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

More Lohan news on IMDB!
Rising star Lindsay Lohan, R&B heart-throb Usher and hit drama The OC were the big winners at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday night. Redhead beauty Lohan, 18, picked up four awards for her work in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday and was honored with the Best Movie Actress, Comedy honor at the star-studded bash at the Universal Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Hitmaker Usher also garnered four accolades for his music, while The OC stars Mischa Barton and Adam Brody picked up acting honors, alongside their show triumphing in the best TV Show, Drama/Action Adventure and best TV Breakout Show categories. Ashton Kutcher won three surf boards for his MTV hidden camera show Punk'd, while Adam Sandler was recognized for his hit film 50 First Dates and was also named best Comedian. The show, hosted by The Simple Life reality TV babes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, featured performances by Blink-182 - who won the Love Song and Best Tour awards - Ashlee Simpson, Lenny Kravitz and Jojo.
Sadly, this is only fluff news, and doesn't answer the question that's been keeping me up all night for days. Thanks to IMDB's previous news posting we know how Lohan's mom feels about Wilmer, but how does his mom feel about Lindsay? I've got to know! Actually how to the moms feel about each other? Given the stories about Lindsay's father, how does he feel about the pairing? Does he approve, or does he just want to hit somebody? There's so many more inter-personal relationships in this pairing than we know!

Stop reporting real news, IMDB, and go back to reporting the latest Lohan related gossip. You know it's what we really want! GOSSIP! More stories about boob jobs wouldn't hurt either.
Luke
Site Admin

Linzy Lon Getting Married?! Married?!

Post by Luke »

More Lindsay news from journalistic beacon, IMDb:
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina has set the record straight on speculation the actress plans to wed beau Wilmer Valderrama, insisting the couple have only exchanged "promise rings". The Freaky Friday star was careful not to go public about her romance with 24-year-old Valderrama until after her 18th birthday last month, and has since been spotted wearing a ring, which sparked rumors of a planned wedding. But Lohan's mother insists it isn't so. She adds of the actor, "Wilmer's a sweetheart. He is very protective. He's basically Lindsay's first boyfriend... They're going to make mistakes now. They're living publicly. They're going to have fights. It's normal behavior." Valderrama coos of his girlfriend, "She's a smart girl. She knows what's good for her."
Unfortunately, this doesn't tell us what Wilmer's parents think. But I hope 2099net is at least pleased that the serious issues are again in the public limelight, thanks to some heroic reporting.
2099net
Signature Collection

Re: Linzy Lon Getting Married?! Married?!

Post by 2099net »

Luke wrote:Unfortunately, this doesn't tell us what Wilmer's parents think. But I hope 2099net is at least pleased that the serious issues are again in the public limelight, thanks to some heroic reporting.
And sadly, it doesn't tell is if Lohan's father wanted to assult anyone either. :(
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Well, Jim Hill has a whopper of a Lohan story:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles ... hp?ID=1081
Today's story comes from Mouse House insiders who are working up in Vancouver on the set of that "Love Bug" remake, "Herbie: Fully Loaded." And -- given the way that the film's star, 18-year-old Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been partying after each day's shooting has wrapped -- Disney may come to regret tacking the phrase "Fully Loaded" onto this particular film.

"So what's the problem with Lohan?," you ask. Well, the word from the folks familiar with this situation is that Lindsay has been hitting Vancouver's club scene awfully hard. Virtually every night, even. Which -- given that Vancouver's legal drinking age is 19 -- means that the star of this family friendly comedy is engaging in illegal behavior.

Which Disney might be willing to overlook. IF Lohan's after-hour activities weren't having an obvious negative impact on Lindsay's performance in the picture. Which they are allegedly are.

Which is why studio execs supposedly read the "Freaky Friday" remake star the riot act earlier this month. Reportedly warning Lohan that if she didn't cut back on her partying Disney would be forced to recast this role and then send Lindsay packing.

So the story goes ... Lohan allegedly heeded the Disney Studio's executives' advice for just a couple of days, then reportedly reverted to her old hard partying ways. Which is why -- late last week -- the film's director, Angela Robinson supposedly pulled Lindsay aside for a quiet chat.

"Have you noticed that we haven't been doing a lot of close-ups lately," Robinson reportedly asked Lohan. Lindsay allegedly indicated that -- yes -- she noticed that "Herbie" Fully Loaded" 's director had been concentrating on long shots lately and was wondering why Angela was doing this.

Robinson supposedly then told Lohan that she was doing this on orders from Disney. That -- should the studio be forced to replace Lindsay -- that they then might still be able to use some of the film's footage that had been shot from a distance.

Then Angela allegedly dropped the real bomb shells. That -- back in Burbank -- Mouse Execs are reportedly already casting about for a replacement for Lohan. "And who's on that short list?," you ask. The very same tween star that Disney had hoped to snag for "The Muppets Wizard of Oz," Hilary Duff.

Will this last word of warning from "Herbie: Fully Loaded" 's helmer be enough to scare Lindsay straight? Time will tell. But -- for now -- the folks working on this "Love Bug" sequel are walking on pins & needles. Wondering if there'll soon be a new sure-to-appeal-to-girls-between-10-and-13 star climbing into Herbie's drivers seat.
Sadly, Jim makes a classic mistake in his report. HE DOESN'T TELL US HOW LINDSAY'S MOM FEELS ABOUT ALL THIS!

I'm disappointed IMDB doesn't carry this news... yet. Hopefully they're trying hard to contact Dina and get a definitive statement on her feelings before running the story.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

That's retarded! Next thing you know they'll want to replace Dean Jones or Herbie himself!