SNL - The Disney Vault TV Funhouse

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

SNL - The Disney Vault TV Funhouse

Post by milojthatch »

Has anyone here ever seen this? Just a warning, parts may be a little crude for some.

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/5541/ ... ery-Funny/
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Post by TsWade2 »

I did! And it's funny, except making fun of Song of the South. No wonder why it's never going to be released here in United States. And the thing about Walt Disney frozen head in the vault was completely not true.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I remember seeing it when it aired. Hunchback 6: Air Dog Quasi! :lol: And then there's 101 Fe... I'm not gonna got there on this one. :wink: :lol:
Kyle
Platinum Edition

Post by Kyle »

Not only have a I seen it, I remember a thread about it on this very board the week it aired.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Kyle wrote:Not only have a I seen it, I remember a thread about it on this very board the week it aired.
Do you know where said thread is? I agree with the whole "let's limit how many threads we make about a topic," but sometimes it's just silly siting there for hours looking for something that may or may not be there.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney