The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Lorddh
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Lorddh »

My Up pin just arrived with the Tinkerbell 2010 DMR pin...
So happy! :D
Maerj
Collector's Edition

Post by Maerj »

Are you guys entering your points now or holding off for possible double point days in December? Just wondering what I should do.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Maerj wrote:Are you guys entering your points now or holding off for possible double point days in December? Just wondering what I should do.
I entered 5 codes now to get the Blu-Ray player, but I still have a bunch of codes left over and waiting for a double points day announcement. The Blu-Ray deal was too good to pass up.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I have one or two codes saved up for a possible Double Points day. I missed out on it last year but I'm totally ready for it this year. Well, not totally as I could definitely get some more codes, but I'll at least have a few codes just in case there is an announcement.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
SmartAleck25
Special Edition

Post by SmartAleck25 »

I have 4 codes ready, all Blu. :D
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

I am trying to hold my A Christmas Carol (since its the one with the 3D blu ray and is worth 200 points) & Toy Story 3 codes for a double points day, but I really want to try to get that blu ray player offer.....and I still have to get Fantasia double pack for that. I entered my B&TB and Tinkerbell Great Fairy Rescue codes for the charms and bracelet, so those are out for the double points day. I have my Enchanted blu ray (birthday blu ray offer), Sleeping Beauty Blu, That Darn cat (original not remake) codes to enter still...
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I take it the three documentaries that are coming out will have DMR codes. Anyone know for sure?
zackisthewalrus
Anniversary Edition

Post by zackisthewalrus »

Barbossa wrote:I take it the three documentaries that are coming out will have DMR codes. Anyone know for sure?
Yes, they are all listed on the side if you go to "View all eligible titles". They will each be 100 points.
"No day but today."
My YouTube Channel
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

zackisthewalrus wrote:
Barbossa wrote:I take it the three documentaries that are coming out will have DMR codes. Anyone know for sure?
Yes, they are all listed on the side if you go to "View all eligible titles". They will each be 100 points.
Anyone know where to buy them? I see that Best Buy online has them but do you think it will be at Target?
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by geniuswalt »

I apologize if it's been mentioned already but with 1225 points you can get the WOW bluray to calibrate your HD display.
I got it as soon as I saw it. It isn't something that I would have bought but definitely something neat to have by redeeming DMR points!
Last edited by geniuswalt on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

Is anyone else having trouble getting logged into the Disney Movie Rewards site? Every time I try I get this error message:

disney.globalreg.sdk.ApplicationConfigurationExcept

I've been trying for the past couple of days to print the coupon for Sorcerer's Apprentice but it won't let me log in.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

^ I just tried logging on and got that same message, too. I wonder what's up with the site?
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

At least I'm not the only one. This is very frustrations.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

It's working for me as of 4:16 central time here in IL
geniuswalt wrote:I apologize if it's been mentioned already but with 1225 points you can get the WOW bluray to calibrate your HD display.
I got it as soon as I saw it. It isn't something that I would have bought but definitely something neat to have by redeeming DMR points!
Ditto :D

EDIT WAIT A MINUTE I TRIED TO LOG IN TO DMR And the front page works fine but then I get the same ERROR I thought it was working AHHH!!!

I'm going to try to call them...I Have their 1-800 number i'll report back as to what I find out

If you still have further questions, please call 1-866-246-8646 Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Central Time, to speak to a Disney Movie Rewards Member Services representative
Last edited by disneyboy20022 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

Well it's not letting me. Weird.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Disney Lover wrote:Well it's not letting me. Weird.
I edited my post upon further investigation aka it's doing the error thing for me... :(

Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

You must have edited it the same time I posted. I tried calling the number and was on hold for forever so I gave up. Plus I got tired of listening to the Disney Channel Stars song they were playing.

Please let us know what you find out if you get through.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I gave up on calling DMR just a minute ago...Bucky Covington singing came on and I hung up...that's too much torture :P

on the plus side the DMR Site is working again now :D 8)

EDIT- It's not working now..I logged in and I got the main page but then I logged out and tried to log in and now that error :( :( :x

TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

The DMR Facebook page says that it's working on the problem as fast as they can. Hopefully they'll be able to soon, because I might just want to print out The Sorcerer's Apprentice coupon.
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

Thank you very much SequelofDisney. I didn't realize they had a facebook page. Though I shouldn't be surprised lol.