The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Neal
Anniversary Edition

Post by Neal »

I'm so excited I got the "Tangled" poster! Seriously posters are the only rewards I care about...
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by geniuswalt »

azul017 wrote:
geniuswalt wrote:Can the $ 5 off coupon be used online?
No, it's a printable one that can be used at B&M stores (grocery stores, Walmart, Target, TRU, et al). There's no coupon codes for the online stores.
Shoot! Thank you though
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I'm hoping just after Hallowen they make an announcement about some Christmas/year end promo with some double points days. I'm saving up my codes. 8)
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

It appears my ornament shipped on Monday. I Cannot wait to get it.
CampbellzSoup
Anniversary Edition

Post by CampbellzSoup »

Are they still doing double points days this year??
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Post by The Lizard King »

CampbellzSoup wrote:Are they still doing double points days this year??
Nobody knows for sure.

TLK :cool:
wrestling_stat
Gold Classic Collection

Pre-Orders

Post by wrestling_stat »

DMR is now doing this pre-order where you get more points. Do they allow you to use the coupon? Has anyone tried?
<i>You are allowed one signature image up to 500 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height. </i>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... banner.jpg
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

There's some sort of Christmas promo up already on the DMR homepage; "The More the Merrier". Here's hoping for double points days! 8) :D

So on 11/6 they have "More Holiday Surprises"
On 11/20 they have "More Lower Points Rewards"
On 12/4 they have "More Cheer to Share"
On 12/18 they have "More Wishes Granted"
Hope one or two of these will be double points days. :D

I'm also wondering if there'll be a 25 Days of Christmas promo like last year where you could earn 5 points each day.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I haven't checked, but I doubt it's happened...for people who ordered the B&tB box, do we have to contact them letting us know that we want our points back if we're not getting the box?
Lorddh
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Lorddh »

blackcauldron85 wrote:I haven't checked, but I doubt it's happened...for people who ordered the B&tB box, do we have to contact them letting us know that we want our points back if we're not getting the box?
I already contacted them, but no reply. I ordered mine on Oct 06, never got a shipping notice nor anything. As if they never took those 925 points from me.
But hopefully we'll get news soon!
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Barbossa wrote:So on 11/6 they have "More Holiday Surprises"
"More Lower Points Rewards" could be just as good as a double points day, maybe better if they cap the number of codes you can double again. If I can get the same prize at a lower price with 1X the points, it's all the same to me! Unfortunately in the past they've only reduced certain prizes, and usually by only 25% or so.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

cityguy wrote:
Barbossa wrote:So on 11/6 they have "More Holiday Surprises"
"More Lower Points Rewards" could be just as good as a double points day, maybe better if they cap the number of codes you can double again. If I can get the same prize at a lower price with 1X the points, it's all the same to me! Unfortunately in the past they've only reduced certain prizes, and usually by only 25% or so.
If only they brought the Disney Stock back as a reward and offered it for lower points. 8) I've got over 8000 points saved up now, the stock would be great to get.

I just realized the first promo is in two weeks! Hopefully it's a double points day.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Barbossa wrote:If only they brought the Disney Stock back as a reward and offered it for lower points. 8) I've got over 8000 points saved up now, the stock would be great to get.
The framed share was only 4,000 points, though. Unless you just came into all your points recently, you could have gotten two shares with your existing points without any price lowering. ;)

Anyway if it came back once I'm sure it will again; it's probably the easiest prize for them to restock (no pun intended :D).
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

I have a question about the movie tickets thing for points...
Is it a max of 4 tickets for each movie? I need to take pictures of my Secretariat and Toy Story 3 movie tickets ASAP....
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Yes, you can submit up to 4 ticket stubs for each qualified movie for 200 points.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

Thank you.
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I got my Toy Story ornament yesterday in the mail. It looks pretty good. I will try to post a picture of it later if I remember.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Lotsa new TS3 Rewards including a signed TS3 poster for 5,000 points. Unfortunately it doesn't really have any of the top billed actors but does have some good ones. If they had Hanks, Allen, Rickles etc... it's probably be 10,000 points.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Looks like the ornament is now sold out on DMR.
SmartAleck25
Special Edition

Post by SmartAleck25 »

I wish that they would bring back the smaller TS3 poster...

If they make more Toy Story rewards, they should make TSC toys rewards (but it'd probably be a VERY high point range). Can't wait for a Double Points Day! Been saving up for a while. :)