Finding Nemo On Blu-Ray

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

singerguy04 wrote:But just in case...
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please oh please oh please Disney, don't use the same cover art!!! Out of all the cover arts that i dislike this is probably the one i hate the most!!!!!
Really? I find it the best of all the cover arts of the Pixar films. The other ones are not artsy, this one is. Nemo isn't in the front, but it captures the spirit of the movie. Originally it was going to be just Marlin and Dory, but adding the turtles make it so much more magical.
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

I personally just feel like it makes the turtles out to be a bigger character than they are. It's like if TLM cover just had Ariel, Flounder then Scuttle. I feel like there are bigger characters in this film than the turtles and a lot more to it than the turtles. Really i would mind a cover art with just marlin and dory as long as if they looked like they were looking for something.

I also really like the original theatrical poster art, and would be happy with something similar, just a little less crowded.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition
Location: beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment

Post by Ariel'sprince »

magicalwands-Do you have a picture of the original cover?.
And I like the cover thought I really think that they should make a new one and I whould like to see Marlin and Dory with other characters (Like Bruce and the Jellyfishes),I"m glad that Nemo isn't on the cover,people think that the film is about him but it's really not.
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

I don't know if I hate it because I think it's also the cover for the game, but I just really dislike it for some reason. =P
DEREKG
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DEREKG »

Stinks this got pushed back to next year!

I can't wait to see it in Blu-ray....!!!
We can't stop here! This is Bat Country...

--Raoul Duke
KubrickFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by KubrickFan »

I can't wait for all the misinformed reviewers who think the scenes in the ocean look too murky :).
Babaloo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Babaloo »

Sorry for the bump but I think this is the most relevant thread... I don't know if this has been posted somewhere, but I was reading a french website and they said HDmoviesource.com has dated the release to be May 4th and can be preordered there. I checked it out and here's the website:

http://www.hdmoviesource.com/catalog/pr ... ts_id=3717

I don't know if this reliable or not...
zackiellovedisney
Gold Classic Collection

Post by zackiellovedisney »

I would so buy this movie. Finding Nemo is my favorite Pixar movie. This is probably my favorite animated movie last decade. It is emotional,funny and has beautiful animation. Seeing that animation in Blu-Ray would take my breath away.