Walt Disney Treasures Wave IX Discussion

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

jrboy wrote:
AliceinWonderland wrote:Are you talking about the zorro tins? i called them yesterday to see if they were going to have them and they were not on their sales list yet. I would make sure that you didnt buy the movie club exclusives ones in the yellow box if you wanted the tins
Their on the site right now, $39.95 each, or $15.98 each after 60% off
Ugh, i just spent $100 at best buy. Guess ill return em.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

I spent $77.98 ordering from amazon yet the shippin was a $1.99 each so it came round to $81.99

but it's competly worth the price
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

Now that the Zorro Treasure dvd's are available, did DMC discontinue the colorized season sets? I don't see them on the site. I assume the limited print run of the treasures will sell out quickly. Perhaps they'll bring back the colorized versions then. I bought the Treasure sets, but I'm just curious. I thought it was strange to see the Exclusives missing from the DMC site.
jrboy
Anniversary Edition

Post by jrboy »

gardener14 wrote:Now that the Zorro Treasure dvd's are available, did DMC discontinue the colorized season sets? I don't see them on the site. I assume the limited print run of the treasures will sell out quickly. Perhaps they'll bring back the colorized versions then. I bought the Treasure sets, but I'm just curious. I thought it was strange to see the Exclusives missing from the DMC site.
I believe it was July when they stopped selling them.

Anyway here are some pics of the sets

Other pics
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... 0957">Walt Disney Treasures: Zorro - The Complete Second Season</a>
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... 0957">Walt Disney Treasures: Zorro - The Complete First Season</a>
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

All I got to say is, wow are these hard to find!

I knew Future Shop and HMV would both have them. I went to Future Shop first. They only had two of each season! I picked up one of each and headed to the till. They had some screw-up in their system and the computer said they couldn't sell them until Nov 17! :shock: Anyway I was waiting for a while for them to call the head office in Burnaby and they still couldn't figure out the probblem so they set them aside for me. After my class I stopped by there again (3 hours later) the problem still wasn't solved. Not wanting to wait until Nov 17 because DMR double points day is Thursday, I headed over to HMV across the street in the mall.

At HMV, they only had one set on the shelf. So I grabbed them both as they were the same price at Future Shop. Just for the heck of it, I checked out Walmart because they are the only other ones in town that have carried the Treasures line as well, however, because of the very limited numbers, Zorro was nowhere to be found at Walmart. So just 3 sets were available here locally :shock: ... and I got one of them. 8)

I honestly didn't thin I'd be able to get these this year, but thanks to a part time job I found a couple of weeks ago. :D

:!: Don't forget, Thursday is double points day at DMR so these two sets combined can bring 500 points! 8)
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

jrboy wrote:
gardener14 wrote:Now that the Zorro Treasure dvd's are available, did DMC discontinue the colorized season sets? I don't see them on the site. I assume the limited print run of the treasures will sell out quickly. Perhaps they'll bring back the colorized versions then. I bought the Treasure sets, but I'm just curious. I thought it was strange to see the Exclusives missing from the DMC site.
I'm pretty sure they were available until this month.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I just noticed... the paper band on the tin is back! :)
Doctor Syn

Post by Doctor Syn »

jrboy wrote:
AliceinWonderland wrote:Are you talking about the zorro tins? i called them yesterday to see if they were going to have them and they were not on their sales list yet. I would make sure that you didnt buy the movie club exclusives ones in the yellow box if you wanted the tins
Their on the site right now, $39.95 each, or $15.98 each after 60% off
Would you happen to have a direct link? I can't find them. :cry:
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

Thanks for posting pics, jrboy
Doctor Syn wrote:Would you happen to have a direct link? I can't find them. :cry:
First season
Second season
I'm currently watching and reviewing every Disney film in chronological order. You can follow along at my blog, The Disney Films, and also follow me on Twitter.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

I picked mine up at Best Buy today. They didn't have many in the new release area, but they had a lot still over in the Disney section.
leuchtmuschel
Limited Issue

I will get one copy of Zorro first and second season!

Post by leuchtmuschel »

This morning, I got a mail from my international retailer:

Both limited Disney Treasures “Zorro – The complete first season” and “Zorro – The complete second season” has had been shipped yesterday.

Whew, I got one copy from 30000. :)

Typical delivery time: One to three weeks from now.
Mayhem
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Mayhem »

Barbossa wrote:I just noticed... the paper band on the tin is back! :)
Yeah, likewise... the return of an old "friend" :P
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
a-net-fan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by a-net-fan »

lol mmm hmm I see some of you didnt read the review on UD ;)

Thanks for the pics BTW. Man this set was a steal of a deal!!!! I cant believe what we are getting for our money. The presentation looks amazing and just look at all those discs! Im EXCITED!!!! :D
JUST ANOTHER 27 YEAR OLD DISNEY BUFF.....
Doctor Syn

Post by Doctor Syn »

goofystitch wrote:Thanks for posting pics, jrboy

First season
Second season
Thanks, I ordered mine plus a few more movies. :D
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I watched the first 4 episodes yesterday. Great show! Really enjoying it. One of Disney's best productions from that time period. 8)
NarniaDis
Special Edition

Post by NarniaDis »

Got mine today! saw that my sams had them so I snatched them up
Im a riding on cloud Nine.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Mine have yet to ship, but I must be a little more patient.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

jrboy wrote:

Anyway here are some pics of the sets

Other pics
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... 0957">Walt Disney Treasures: Zorro - The Complete Second Season</a>
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... 0957">Walt Disney Treasures: Zorro - The Complete First Season</a>
Good for you! Now you won't be able to watch them! :roll:
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

What do you mean? Are you being sarcastic?
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

ajmrowland wrote:Good for you! Now you won't be able to watch them! :roll:
I had no idea that laying a DVD down onto a bedspread for 30 seconds to take a picture makes them unplayable.

:brick:

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?