Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jack Skellington »

Hate mail anyone ?! lol :twisted: :P
CampbellzSoup
Anniversary Edition

Post by CampbellzSoup »

He's probably gay himself.

Why would you IM random members of the board, and ask them if they were gay...and then if not spread anti gay hate propaganda.
drfsupercenter
Anniversary Edition

Post by drfsupercenter »

The thing about AIM, anyway, is that you have to accept or decline a person based on their username- you can't read their message and then decide not to...I mean, you can always block them after you read their message. When I get a message from someone I don't know, which is rare, I'll ask if I know them. If I don't, and they're not a UD member, then I will not talk with them and often will block them.
I, on the other hand, have my IM programs set up to accept messages from anyone. I'd like to believe the majority of people who actually want to talk to me aren't trolls. I think I've only ever had to block one person... Everyone else I've talked to is actually nice.

Howard Ashman:
He gave a mermaid her voice, a beast his soul, and Arabs something to complain about
Arabian Nights (Unedited)
Savages (Uncensored)
If it ain't OTV, it ain't worth anything!
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

CampbellzSoup wrote:He's probably gay himself.

Why would you IM random members of the board, and ask them if they were gay...and then if not spread anti gay hate propaganda.
I agree, I have found most homophobes end up being gay. They are so guilty and full of such self-hate they try and place blame on those they feel attracted to the most in the hopes to somehow make themselves feel better, but eventually, most of them realize they can't lie to themselves forever.

I remember seeing a video of an interview and I have tried to find it but can't. It was of a man being interviewed (I think his mom was next to him) about how he had gay tendencies and was able to get "cured". The whole time, he was slapping his thighs, hard, like he was punishing himself for it all. Whatever that person/place put him through, it was likely abusive, both physically and mentally. I've had to do research on sexual abuse on children and his mannerisms were similar to a child who was sexually abused. It was sad to watch, but often passed around as something funny.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

My sister Amanda, is gay, at 1st it took me a while to come terms with it, but I accepted her choice and support her 100%.....

Really irks me when people can't just accept people as a person instead of judgin 'em by race, orientation, religon *shrugs*

3 yrs ago I read an article of the beating/murder of Mathew Shepard *shrugs* sucha grumesome crime....the murderers had no right to perform such act against a human. For more info on the crime follow the link please along witha vid.

*warning: the crime is shown in a disturbing way*

The Story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

The movie (9 parts): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuQuUqyg_3o
Lars Vermundsberget
Collector's Edition

Post by Lars Vermundsberget »

Mason_Ireton wrote:My sister Amanda, is gay, at 1st it took me a while to come terms with it, but I accepted her choice and support her 100%.....
As far as I understand it's hardly a question of "choice", though.
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

I agree, its no more a choice than a man who prefers blondes to brunettes. You can't help what attracts you to a certain person. Its all hardwired.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

well yeah, but it was kinda hard cause she came out when I was like in elementary, middle school I think (she's 29) and I thought a girl liking another girl was kinda small deal to me, again I was alil young to understand the reality of gays/lesbians...but I still love my sis and would do anythin to support her.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Homophobia from a "UD Member"

Post by Disney Duster »

That was a bad thing to happen to you, but you took care of him, Julian!

But when he found out Julian was gay, he still attacked him, saying he hated gays.

He was not looking for someone to say they were gay and try to get with them or do something with them.

But you're right, it is very weird he's on this anti-gay mission. It could be he's gay or something in his personal life having to do with gays.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Re: Homophobia from a "UD Member"

Post by Super Aurora »

Disney Duster wrote:That was a bad thing to happen to you, but you took care of him, Julian!

But when he found out Julian was gay, he still attacked him, saying he hated gays.

He was not looking for someone to say they were gay and try to get with them or do something with them.

But you're right, it is very weird he's on this anti-gay mission. It could be he's gay or something in his personal life having to do with gays.
Two Words: Fundamentalist Republican
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

I will leave it at this as I'd rather not get into it anymore. I'm really getting tired of dealing with this issue. Anyway, I do not believe in the gay lifestyle and very much see it as a sin. That said, what this guy did was also wrong and two wrongs never make a right. To make fun of anyone for anything is very rude and not at all cool.

I agree, he most likely is a troll. Wouldn't it be interesting if it turned out he was gay as well? I'd let it go and not worry about it.