2008 Secret Santa: Post Here When You Receive AND Send

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

I finally have my gift for my Cindy Lou Who, and I will be shipping it out tomorrow.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

I will be shipping out my Cindy Lou Who's gift tomorrow or Wednesday!
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

Disney Lover wrote:Mickey Mouse Boy - Thanks for the card! I posted earlier in the thread that I received the two dvds from you! But I guess you didn't see that so I will say Thanks so much again. lol
yeah i saw it i was just trying to remain anonymous because i was going to send you a card! amazon delivered your present way to fast lol! :D
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

You know? I was lucky that my submission got lost. I was expecting to be working right now, but it might take a while so I can't afford to buy a present for my Cindy Lou Who.

I think the guy above was actually helping me out here ;) .
ImageImageImageImage

PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I have sent my gift out. It should arrive in about a week.
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

I will be sending out my gift tomorrow. It's been sitting in my room for 2 weeks now. I feel bad everyday coming home and not being able to send it because I'm so busy.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

I feel so guilty. I'm going to shop for my gift tomorrow, and I hope I find what I'm looking for (or the sort of vague idea of what I'm looking for). Eeeep.

Apologies to my Secret Cindy Lou Who for taking so long. :(
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I just got back from the post office...I was finally able to mail my assigned secret santa their gift....so it is shipped...

Also on a side note..

Julian...

Cool Avatar...which forum member is that dressed up as Santa on a non working toilet? :P
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

Thanks for the book Aaron!!! Excellent addition to my collection!!!! Merry Christmas and an excellent 2009 for you!!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view
crunkcourt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by crunkcourt »

I will hopefully be sending out my secret santa gift tomorrow. (I finally picked up a card today!) But today when I got home from studying from finals there was a package from my secret santa! Thank you for the Sleeping Beauty Blu-Ray drfsupercenter! I can't wait to watch it!
drfsupercenter
Anniversary Edition

Post by drfsupercenter »

You're welcome!

Funny story about that, too... On Saturday I was running my usual errands (you know, when all the movies I get from the library are due each week :lol: ) and I stopped at Target and bought that Blu-Ray along with a generic card. I managed to shove the thing in the pre-addressed envelope, when I realized I didn't stamp it. And by that time the post office was closed, and I didn't have a credit card with me. Now, my parents don't like me mailing stuff to people, so I obviously couldn't put it in my home mailbox.
So instead I just ordered it on Amazon :lol:

I later returned it to Target and got my money from that one back (Hey, it actually cost more at Target!) and well, the card... I just had to throw that out :(

Oh well, the one time I try to personalize something and I forget to put the stamps on. At least Amazon's easy enough to use :roll:

Howard Ashman:
He gave a mermaid her voice, a beast his soul, and Arabs something to complain about
Arabian Nights (Unedited)
Savages (Uncensored)
If it ain't OTV, it ain't worth anything!
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Post by disneyfella »

reyquila wrote:Thanks for the book Aaron!!! Excellent addition to my collection!!!! Merry Christmas and an excellent 2009 for you!!!
Oh I'm so glad you like it, Reyquila. I'm just finishing up the "home made" part of your gift and will mail it out tomorrow. It's nothing very big, but it kind of adds to the book and hopefully you don't already have it :)

Merry Christmas Reyquila!!!
"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible"
- Walt Disney

Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

D'oh! I keep forgetting that That Disney Fella is an Aaron. For a second I thought Aaron Wallace was quilly's Secret Santa. :P

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Escapay wrote:D'oh! I keep forgetting that That Disney Fella is an Aaron. For a second I thought Aaron Wallace was quilly's Secret Santa. :P

albert
I put it in the Matriz that way even... :oops:

I fixed it though.
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

disneyfella wrote:
reyquila wrote:Thanks for the book Aaron!!! Excellent addition to my collection!!!! Merry Christmas and an excellent 2009 for you!!!
Oh I'm so glad you like it, Reyquila. I'm just finishing up the "home made" part of your gift and will mail it out tomorrow. It's nothing very big, but it kind of adds to the book and hopefully you don't already have it :)

Merry Christmas Reyquila!!!
Thanks man!!! Loved the book!!! Can't wait for your surprise!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Escapay wrote:D'oh! I keep forgetting that That Disney Fella is an Aaron. For a second I thought Aaron Wallace was quilly's Secret Santa. :P

albert
I didn't even know there was another Aaron. on the forum...but hey I just learned Escapay's name is Albert but I knew before that he was at one time his siblings Kram Neuber (and I forget the other one but I think it's his sister who use to post...for some reason the name Jenny is jumping out at me...)

Of Course we still don't know Luke's real name...unless his name is really Luke.....maybe he's like Hey Arnold...everyone Knows Luke but no one but Luke knows hi last name...not even Cj or Aaron Wallace....and maybe Luke's name is an alias...maybe his real Name is Sora.....at least it's a realistic name...because on khinsider the former head webmaster of the site's name username was MonkeyButt :P
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

How did you not know there was another Aaron...you just said so yourself! AwallaceUNC! :P
Just Myself
Platinum Edition

Post by Just Myself »

Wow, I can't believe how much time has slipped by. I bought the first part of my SS gift before Thanksgiving and I keep putting off the second part.... :oops:

To my Secret Cindy Lou Who - I promise I will get your gifts ready and sent by Friday. Scout's honor.*

Cheers,
JM :thumb:

*Even thought I never got all the way to Eagle scout. Damn birthday snuck up on me five months after I got Life scout! lol

:P
Cheers,
JM :thumb:
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

I send out my secret santa gift a long time ago and he/she hasn't said if they recieved it yet.
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Post by disneyfella »

LOL! Albert, I totally thought you knew my name was Aaron ;) Sorry for the confusion...rofl.
"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible"
- Walt Disney