The Disney Job/Career Thread

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

Oh it went well. This time I had to sell a paper clip, not quite as easy as a pen. :lol:

The woman who was interviewing me didn't ask as many questions since they were all going to be the same so we just sorta talked about Disney in general. Her favorite is Pete's Dragon and she likes The Black Hole and Robin Hood. As for the stores themselves the will strictly focus on kids and not carry any adult clothing or collectibles (aside form snow globes) so ya the stores will continue to suck even though Disney is running them.

Tomorrow I have to give references but hopefully I ca actually say I have the job soon.
Jeffel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jeffel »

So, an update, got an interview (in person!) for the summer college programme on Monday so that should be fun. I think this must be near the last stage of interviewing now so hopefully I'll get me a placement.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Yay, Jeffel!!! That's awesome! Good luck! :)
Jeffel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jeffel »

So I had my interview. Apparently we were the first people IN THE WORLD to be interviewed for next summer and I was one of the first few people in of the day so I don't know if that'sa goodor bad thing. Felt like it went well though and they said they'd get back to us in 2-3 weeks, so now I just have to sit here and hope for the best.
Jeffel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jeffel »

Hey, guess who got the job? Go on, guess.
blackcauldron85

Jeffel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! What position did you get?
Jeffel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jeffel »

Thanks! I'm working in Character so I'm well excited, but I have the problem of having to wait nearly 7 months still :(
blackcauldron85

Oh, a character!!! Yay!!! That's awesome! :)