The New, Improved, 'Post a Photo of Your Disney Collection'

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Kendris
Limited Issue

Post by Kendris »

I started collecting almost two years ago when The Little Mermaid came on on DVD in Oct. 2006. Not that I have much almost 2 years later but I do what I can I'm fresh out of college so I have to get what I can.

I have a mediocre 24 DVDs so I won't post the pics. Mostly DACs which is my foucs right now. A lot of those that I want (Snow White, Pinnochio, etc) are OOP. I did find a few OOP dvds just recently, like my Beauty and the Beast PE, Fantasia Anthology CS ($15!), Sleeping Beauty SE, The Lion King SE. Shops that sell used DVDs are great.

Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.
geicos27

Post by geicos27 »

Kendris wrote: Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.
Yes, it did come with one.
My DVD Collection http://www.dvdspot.com/member=geicos27 (incomplete)
Blackbird

Post by Blackbird »

Kendris wrote:I started collecting almost two years ago when The Little Mermaid came on on DVD in Oct. 2006. Not that I have much almost 2 years later but I do what I can I'm fresh out of college so I have to get what I can.

I have a mediocre 24 DVDs so I won't post the pics. Mostly DACs which is my foucs right now. A lot of those that I want (Snow White, Pinnochio, etc) are OOP. I did find a few OOP dvds just recently, like my Beauty and the Beast PE, Fantasia Anthology CS ($15!), Sleeping Beauty SE, The Lion King SE. Shops that sell used DVDs are great.

Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.
You have to start somewhere... All of us began with a few Disneyfilms. No matter how huge our collections now are...
Kendris
Limited Issue

Post by Kendris »

Blackbird wrote:
Kendris wrote:I started collecting almost two years ago when The Little Mermaid came on on DVD in Oct. 2006. Not that I have much almost 2 years later but I do what I can I'm fresh out of college so I have to get what I can.

You have to start somewhere... All of us began with a few Disneyfilms. No matter how huge our collections now are...
You are right. I am proud of what I have been able to obtain. Especially those that are OOP. I'm sure that I my collection will be much bigger than I would have thought around this time last year. :)
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

I don't have many Disney DVDs myself, but here are pictures from most of my Disney collection. I only started collecting about seven years ago when I was 14, but I've been building up a lot since then. Especially a lot of Haunted Mansion and Sleeping Beauty stuff. :p

And finally, my Disney library :p
-Tim
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Disregard this.
Last edited by Widdi on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

My god that is beautiful PPF! May I ask where you purchased it?
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

I got it at the Art Corner at Epcot while I was down there last year.

If you're interested, you can call up Walt Disney World merchandising and see if they still have it in stock and mail order it to you. The piece is called A Celebration Of Character. :)
-Tim
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

It's nice to see another book collector !
(check out few pages back!)
PrincePhillipFan
:D
Great SB stuff as well, hard to come by I'd imagine!
Love the drawing as well, very neat, thanks for posting!
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

PrincePhillipFan wrote:I got it at the Art Corner at Epcot while I was down there last year.

If you're interested, you can call up Walt Disney World merchandising and see if they still have it in stock and mail order it to you. The piece is called A Celebration Of Character. :)
I thought it seemed familiar. Wonderful piece though. :)
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

Widdi wrote:Image

My god that is beautiful PPF! May I ask where you purchased it?
Just who is that purple dragon on the right tower of the castle, right next to Eliot??? :?
ImageImageImageImage

Sky Syndrome
Anniversary Edition

Post by Sky Syndrome »

pap64 wrote:Just who is that purple dragon on the right tower of the castle, right next to Eliot??? :?
That's Figment. He's the mascot of the Imagination! pavilion at WDW's Epcot. :)
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Reinier wrote:
It's nice to see another book collector !
(check out few pages back!)
PrincePhillipFan
Great SB stuff as well, hard to come by I'd imagine!
Love the drawing as well, very neat, thanks for posting!
Thanks, Reinier! SB stuff for me is really hard to come by unless I see it at Disney World, where I get most of it. :p

You have an incredible book collection! I noticed in one of your pictures that you have the book The Art Of Walt Disney. I've been looking for it myself for a while now and haven't been able to find it anywhere. Can you tell me what the book is like and what it talks about?
-Tim
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

PrincePhillipFan wrote:Image
Hey! I have this too! :D

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
Jeffel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jeffel »

Haha, love the pic of the girl on the tightrope from Haunted Mansion. Where'd you pick it up from?
Anne
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Anne »

PrincePhilipFan, you have a nice Sleeping Beauty collection!
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

xxhplinkxx wrote:Hey! I have this too!
:lol: Neat! Did you find it at Disney World too? I haven't seen that poster anywhere outside of the parks.
Jeffel wrote:Haha, love the pic of the girl on the tightrope from Haunted Mansion. Where'd you pick it up from?
I got that a few years back from the Disney Catalog. For Disneyland's 50th anniversary, they had a whole line of different attraction related merchandise, and they were selling woven tapestries of the stretching portraits. I was so happy to get the one of the tightrope girl since that's my favorite portrait.
Anne wrote:PrincePhilipFan, you have a nice Sleeping Beauty collection!
Thanks! It took me a little while to accumulate over the years, and started out when I collected the SB McDonald's toys as a kid when the movie was re-released in the 90s. :p
-Tim
*DisneyRach*

Post by *DisneyRach* »

Here's a photo of my Disney DVD collection. Still have a few videos in there too :lol:

SleepingBeautyAurora
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SleepingBeautyAurora »

*DisneyRach* you have a beautiful collection! :)
"From this slumber, You shall wake
When true love's kiss, the spell shall break."
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

SleepingBeautyAurora wrote:*DisneyRach* you have a beautiful collection! :)
Very nice indeed!!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view