Lucille Bliss voice of Anastacia 92nd birthday

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
jpm23

Post by jpm23 »

I just wanted to post a message to all that would like to know. Lucille Bliss the voice of Anatacia in Disneys Cinderella as well as many other chartacters including Smurfette (go to IMDB.com) is going to be having her 92nd birthday on March 31. My wife is a caregiver at Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care in Costa Mesa, California. She talks to Lucille often and I met her a few weeks ago. She is very spry for 92. She lives in a small apartment at Mesa Verde. When I was there she even did her voices for me, I was really thrilled. The reason for this post is to get as many people as I can to mail her a birthday card. If her voice ever touched you over the years please consider sending her a card. She would be thrilled. If she gets a bunch of cards I will probably run down there and take some photos of her. Help me out and help out a sweet lady.

Also if you would like to see Lucille in an interview she is on the Cinderella DVD talking about her work.

Mail your birthday cards for March 31, 2008 to:

Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care
- 661 Center Street - Costa Mesa - California - 92627-
care of: Lucille Bliss

Thanks,

JP Myers
Diamond Bar, CA
[email protected]
feel free to email me
and post this message on other boards
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Aw, I just might do this! That sounds so sweet! I know my life is busy though, so I may not be able to do it, but I'll try. If I can't can you please tell me Happy Birthday to her. :D
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Aww, that's really sweet of you, JP! I hopefully will remember and send her a card!
Voiceroy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Voiceroy »

I met Lucille at the San Diego Comic Con about 5 years ago. She was really sweet and gave me some career advice about getting into voiceovers.

Thanks for posting this, jp. I'll be sending her a card, and passing your message along to the members of my Voice Actor Appreciation Group.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Aww, I'll try to send her a card! =)
That's hot.
jpm23

[b]voice of Anastacia 92nd birthday update[/b]

Post by jpm23 »

Hi,

Last month I told everyone that Lucille Bliss the voice of Anastacia was having her 92nd birthday on March 31st. I'm reposting to ask if you ever enjoyied her work please send her a birthday card.

She is currently living in a senior residential facility in Costa Mesa California. She is such a sweet lady and I thought she would be thrilled to get some mail for her birthday.

Miraculously Lucille is still working. My wife tells me that a mobile recording studio pulled up in front of the building last week to record Lucilles voice for a new film.

Also if you would like to see Lucille in an interview she is on the Cinderella DVD talking about her work. Also check imdb.com. And you can see and hear Lucille doing Crusader Rabbit on youtube.com.

Please!!! Mail your birthday cards for March 31, 2008 to:

Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care
- 661 Center Street - Costa Mesa - California - 92627
care of: Lucille Bliss

Thanks,

JP Myers
Diamond Bar, CA
[email protected]
feel free to email me
and post this message on other boards
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

I just sent out my birthday card to her last Monday, and I hope it'll arrive there soon. Besides sending the card, I also sent her a fan letter with it. Being a voice artist buff and an aspiring one myself, she's one of my inspirations in the field. :)

I hope she has a terrific birthday!
-Tim
DARTH KNITE
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DARTH KNITE »

Someone call the grammar police on the title of this thread. I didn't know what you were trying to say..:) Cool message though. I may join in on this.
jpm23

Post by jpm23 »

I just want to thank all the people that sent a birthday card to Lucille Bliss. She was thrilled. I not sure yet how many she got but her desk is covered with dozens.

JP
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

I'm so happy to hear that she got so many cards. I'm such a huge fan of her talent and all the characters that she's voice throughout the years. I think Anastasia and Miss Bitters top as my favorites.

I hope she had a great birthday! :)
-Tim