Tinker Bell movie - official date: October 2007!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

I found this article. It's quite interesting...

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/ ... voice.aspx
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
numba1lostboy
Anniversary Edition

Post by numba1lostboy »

Hmm.

I really thought we were going to get some info on The Little Mermaid III...oh well.

The Tinker Bell film info was interesting. I'm actually looking forward to this release. Let's hope it actually hits stores this year...

By the way...I'm baa-aack. :D
:pan: Love It.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

Interesting thing in the article about Tink's voice, and I wish they would make it so she doesn't speak, but it'd be odd if she's the only fairy who doesn't. I don't think the shorts meant anything. I do hope they are included on the Tinker Bell DVD, because I sure don't want to have to double dip on Return to Neverland just to get them!
pick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by pick »

:arrow: BRAND NEW TRAILER!
After bringing the new preview for TLM3, here I am bringing the new one for Tinker Bell! Just check the link below!
http://disney.go.com/fairies/movies/videos.html
Hope you guys enjoy it!
-------------------------------------------------------
"Just Make a Wish, and do as dreamers do...
and all your Wishes will come True..."
SleepingBeautyAurora
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SleepingBeautyAurora »

Great find pick! Thanks for sharing. It doesn't look that bad and its on DVD and Blu-ray, very interesting. It says Coming Fall 2008.
Voiceroy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Voiceroy »

An addendum to Jim Hill's article:

There's actually a fourth "Fairy Moments" vid that's showing at Disney Stores involving Tink's encounter with a glass pepper shaker. She is silent throughout the clip, expressing only through her face and body movements. I must say it's quite effective, and rather amusing to watch. As Jim noted in the other clips, it's a great bit of character animation.
supertalies
Special Edition

Post by supertalies »

pick wrote::arrow: BRAND NEW TRAILER!
After bringing the new preview for TLM3, here I am bringing the new one for Tinker Bell! Just check the link below!
http://disney.go.com/fairies/movies/videos.html
Hope you guys enjoy it!
This was posted before, but thanks for sharing!
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Voiceroy wrote:An addendum to Jim Hill's article:

There's actually a fourth "Fairy Moments" vid that's showing at Disney Stores involving Tink's encounter with a glass pepper shaker. She is silent throughout the clip, expressing only through her face and body movements. I must say it's quite effective, and rather amusing to watch. As Jim noted in the other clips, it's a great bit of character animation.

Yeah, there are pics of that in the article i've posted above, on the top of the page
Voiceroy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Voiceroy »

sotiris2006 wrote:
Voiceroy wrote:An addendum to Jim Hill's article:

Yeah, there are pics of that in the article i've posted above, on the top of the page
Nope. Not the same pics. A glass pepper shaker and a little jingle bell aren't the same thing. It's a brand new clip that's showing in Disney Stores currently, along with the Rosetta one and the Tink with bell clip.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition
Location: beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Thanks for posting the trailer :D.
Tink looks kinda werid before they hug her but still.
It looks really wonderful,i loved how they flew in London like in the original Peter Pan.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Voiceroy wrote:Nope. Not the same pics. A glass pepper shaker and a little jingle bell aren't the same thing. It's a brand new clip that's showing in Disney Stores currently, along with the Rosetta one and the Tink with bell clip.
Oh, i did not notice when you said pepper shaker. My bad. Do you know where we can find clips or pics of that ?
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

sotiris2006 wrote:
Voiceroy wrote:Nope. Not the same pics. A glass pepper shaker and a little jingle bell aren't the same thing. It's a brand new clip that's showing in Disney Stores currently, along with the Rosetta one and the Tink with bell clip.
Oh, i did not notice when you said pepper shaker. My bad. Do you know where we can find clips or pics of that ?
I wanna see this one and the one with Tink and the bell (and those clips are called Pixie Preview).
I only saw the clip with the pixie with the bugs and Silvermist with the fish (that was so cute :D).
Voiceroy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Voiceroy »

Ariel'sprince wrote:
sotiris2006 wrote: Oh, i did not notice when you said pepper shaker. My bad. Do you know where we can find clips or pics of that ?
I searched--it's not online. I'm sure it will wind up on the official site eventually, but for now you'll have to visit your local Disney Store to see it. Seems to be an exclusive preview at the moment.

BTW, not all Disney Stores show the same previews. The one I work at is a Disney Outlet, and we get a different disc for in-store play than the non-outlet stores do. You might want to call ahead before you go to make sure the clip is playing there.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Voiceroy wrote:
sotiris2006 wrote: Oh, i did not notice when you said pepper shaker. My bad. Do you know where we can find clips or pics of that ?
I searched--it's not online. I'm sure it will wind up on the official site eventually, but for now you'll have to visit your local Disney Store to see it. Seems to be an exclusive preview at the moment.

BTW, not all Disney Stores show the same previews. The one I work at is a Disney Outlet, and we get a different disc for in-store play than the non-outlet stores do. You might want to call ahead before you go to make sure the clip is playing there.
I wish i could go to a Disney Store,and buy something from there.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/ ... le-ds.html

And over at DisneyToons, the Tink III script is in hand and ready to launch onto boards. Tink II is in work; Tink Uno is slated for completion over the summer for a Fall release.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Wha,the first isn't out yet and they're allready making a Tink III script?.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

No, but they are making a Tink II. :P
Dottie
Collector's Edition

Post by Dottie »

Okay, we're on the road to Ludicrous-Land once again!
They don't even know yet if the Tinkerbell Movie is gonna be a success and how well the Disney Fairies line is gonna do, and they're already planning Tink II??!!
I thought the Tink movie was a nice idea, but if it's gonna turn into another sequel overkill it's just pathetic. Poor, poor Disney.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

We already knew this would be a trilogy.

I'm excited for this. But I'll have to read reviews from UD fans to know whether to buy it or not.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Trilogy? I thought this was planned to be a quadrilogy?